• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
Hi I'm wondering if this could be taken as a suppository to circumvent the nausea?

Or injection IV or possibly in a suspension?

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Seems like ginger is a very alkanile good which raises PH... Which kills the purpose of antiacid. I guess I won't use this just in case... Aw

edit: nevermind lol antiacid should mean to raise ph, didn't know so I googled it and yeah!.
So ginger actually good for this case it seems!
Hi I'm wondering if this could be taken as a suppository to circumvent the nausea?

Or injection IV or possibly in a suspension?
Wonder this too

I've added ginger to the antiemetic régimen.
Ginger regulates nausea by serotonergic and anticholinergic pathways, which should greatly compliment Metoclopramide's dopamine pathways to reduce nausea to the max.
It also helps lower blood pressure even further which is what we want and even does the same to a smaller scale funcion of an antiacid.
I'll probably take it as a supplement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Soul and Escaper Boy
S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
Seems like ginger is a very alkanile good which raises PH... Which kills the purpose of antiacid. I guess I won't use this just in case... Aw

edit: nevermind lol antiacid should mean to raise ph, didn't know so I googled it and yeah!.

Wonder this too

Ginger regulates nausea by serotonergic and anticholinergic pathways, which should greatly compliment Metoclopramide's dopamine pathways to reduce nausea to the max.
It also helps lower blood pressure even further which is what we want and even does the same to a smaller scale funcion of an antiacid.

Not got an answer yet but SN + DMSO looks like it should work taken that way, although it seems there isn't the same nausea taken orally.. so kind of redundant.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/dmso-dimethyl-sulfoxide.10427/#post-214162

Really interesting and would be great to get around the hassle of the nausea and necessary medications.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Not got an answer yet but SN + DMSO looks like it should work taken that way, although it seems there isn't the same nausea taken orally.. so kind of redundant.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/dmso-dimethyl-sulfoxide.10427/#post-214162

Really interesting and would be great to get around the hassle of the nausea and necessary medications.

Don't guess the amount or Volume

Buy a scale they're not expensive , this is not something you want to guess with.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019

dmso is a neurotoxin, may work but most people here who ctb didnt use it so i wont risk it either

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Ok, I managed to order and get new SN successfully. The package arrived today and by the blessing of stars and Universe, I was the one who accepted the package before anybody else. What a relief.

My old SN was "technical grade", according to the website. The purity was questionable so I ordered a new SN, which is "pro analysis" grade (whatever that means). It came in a sealed bottle and written as 99% purity on the cover.

I did some physical evaluations on it. Maybe it can serve as helpful frame of reference for others. Keep in mind, I myself have no way to confirm whether my SN is genuine or not. I'll just report every details that I encountered.

1. The texture is white-yellowish crystals. It's very similar to salt, except SN seems to be "smoother" and less "rough" compared to my table salt.

2. It's odorless. I tried to inhale inside the bottle. I didn't feel any nausea, headache, or anything dramatic. I felt nothing.

3. The taste is salty, but less salty than table salt. Table salt seems to be "strong and sharp" saltiness. SN is "dull" saltiness, it's kinda remind me of something like "rotten egg" taste a little bit. Difficult to explain.

4. I consumed small amount in order to taste it. Definitely less than 1g. There was no immediate reaction. Nothing dramatic like headache or nausea. But, after 25 minutes, I had to do an errand and walked somewhere. I felt slight "lightheaded", not really dramatic change. But, I found myself 20% more difficult to keep my center of gravity (balance) during the walk. This was noticable change.

5. Skin contact does not cause any irritation or burn. I put small amount on my right index finger for 5 minutes. Nothing happened, so I washed my hand. After that, I compared it to my left finger, my right one had different texture. It was like more "shriveled", "aging", "scrawny". Difficult to explain, but definitely my right finger looked "worse" and "uglier". This change disappeared after 1 hour.

6. Blood test. It quickly turned the red color into brown color. Very fast change and very noticeable.

I hope everyone who already got their SN to evaluate and report their findings as well. I am interested to know if your SN cause skin irritation/burn or not. This part really made me worry.

Huh we got the same product.

Wonder this too

Btw just want to ask. Do you take meto and cimetidine both at the same time before taking sn? Or do you take cimetidine first then meto or vice versa?

Last edited:
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
@Escaper Boy hey bro did your sn came all mashed up? mine is a mix of rock and powder. guess just have to crush it a bit with the teaspoon
Huh we got the same product.

Btw just want to ask. Do you take meto and cimetidine both at the same time before taking sn? Or do you take cimetidine first then meto or vice versa?
im gonna follow @JustOverIt regimen: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-58#post-289713
also would add probably add mini ginger regimen 12h before but thats me

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
@Escaper Boy hey bro did your sn came all mashed up? mine is a mix of rock and powder. guess just have to crush it a bit with the teaspoon

im gonna follow @JustOverIt regimen: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-58#post-289713
also would add probably add mini ginger regimen 12h before but thats me
n

Thanks for the link but I dont get his regimen at all. I dont know how to read it.
Also that much meto will cause EPS. If one doesnt have tolerance to it. Also we are ignoring crossed out part right?

Last edited:
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
n

Thanks for the link but I dont get his regimen at all. I dont know how to read it.
Also that much meto will cause EPS. If one doesnt have tolerance to it. Also we are ignoring crossed out part right?
it didnt for him. yes

guys who bought sn please tell me is it normal for it to be clumped up? or does that mean its bad quality? :(

Reactions: throwaway777
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
it didnt for him. yes

guys who bought sn please tell me is it normal for it to be clumped up? or does that mean its bad quality? :(

Well EPS is very unpleasant

Like he said himself he cant vouch for the effect of the drug to work the same for everyone. Unless you follow his regimen perfectly I dont think you should take that much Meto. Just an advice. If you want that risk. I can only wish you the best.

Also the SN depend on which country you bought it from. I already done my research back in one of my old threads. I linked it to this thread already. If you bought SN from Chinese company. They usually doesnt put the anti caking agent. So the SN usually cake up into clumps. But if you bought it from European country they add anti caking agent. But because of the presence of the anti caking agent. It reduces the purity of SN.

Last edited:
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Well EPS is very unpleasant

Like he said himself he cant vouch for the effect of the drug to work the same for everyone. Unless you follow his regimen perfectly I dont think you should take that much Meto. Just an advice.

Also the SN depend on which country you bought it from. I already done my research back in one of my old threads. I linked it to this thread already. If you bought SN from Chinese company. They usually doesnt put the anti caking agent. So the SN usually cake up into clumps. But if you bought it from European country they add anti caking agent. But because of the presence of the anti caking agent. It reduces the purity of SN.
It's a spanish lab. I think they gave me the worst ones because I just made a small payment and aint a big buyer... i dont trust this
Yeah youre right perhaps 10 mg better than 20, or first day 10mg then 20... i dont really know. thanks

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
It's a spanish lab. I think they gave me the worst ones because I just made a small payment and aint a big buyer... i dont trust this
Yeah youre right perhaps 10 mg better than 20, or first day 10mg then 20... i dont really know. thanks

No prob. That much meto just rang all the alarms in my head. Meto is a very strong drug. Take one and see if youre allergic to it or not. Or if you develop some adverse effect to it. Better be safe than sorry.

Hmm I see well its possible that theu bought it from Chinese supplier because its cheaper? But still if youre worried about it then its better you buy the whole bottle. Its safer and better for our mind. We really dont need to worry about the purity of our SN while facing death head on. You dont need that stress.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
No prob. That much meto just rang all the alarms in my head. Meto is a very strong drug. Take one and see if youre allergic to it or not. Or if you develop some adverse effect to it. Better be safe than sorry.

Hmm I see well its possible that theu bought it from Chinese supplier because its cheaper? But still if youre worried about it then its better you buy the whole bottle. Its safer and better for our mind. We really dont need to worry about the purity of our SN while facing death head on. You dont need that stress.
yeah... it was very cheap at 8 euros, 500g. it must be from china... fak. Thanks dude, i guess ill have to buy somewhere else then because stressing over this is bad enough with everything else indeed. A shame because it came with professional packaging and documentation.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
yeah... it was very cheap at 8 euros, 500g. it must be from china... fak. Thanks dude, i guess ill have to buy somewhere else then because stressing over this is bad enough with everything else indeed. A shame because it came with professional packaging and documentation.

Actually 500g (in a bottle) is the usual packaging for SN its not small at all. Also if it have documentation from the government lab I dont think you should worry about it. Just remember to get AR (Analytical Reagents) grade. Also theres nothing wrong with the SN from China its the same grade as anywhere else. The only difference is that China doesnt put anti caking and Europe does. I need to clarify this because others will read our comments.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-18-07-45-21-101_com.google.android.apps.pdfviewer.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-18-07-45-21-101_com.google.android.apps.pdfviewer.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: spanishguy22 and throwaway777
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Actually 500g (in a bottle) is the usual packaging for SN its not small at all. Also if it have documentation from the government lab I dont think you should worry about it. Just remember to get AR (Analytical Reagents) grade. Also theres nothing wrong with the SN from China its the same grade as anywhere else. The only difference is that China doesnt put anti caking and Europe does. I need to clarify this because others will read our comments.
Okey it may be good quality after all
I remember I bought it from same place a year and a half ago when SN was first being discussed in 8ch and the clumps were there too.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Okey it may be good quality after all
I remember I bought it from same place a year and a half ago when SN was first being discussed in 8ch and the clumps were there too.

Yeah the clump kind of worry the hell out of me too back then. I cant stop thinking about it. But its all that available here. Not much choice for me. But if you feel the need to buy it again its better you do that. A peace of mind worth more than gold.

Also I just did my research I think I will add Diaze to mix if I can get my hands on it. So I can avoid the EPS. No wonder that person are using two type of benzodiazepam.

I think I will only use one type. Either Diaze or Lora. Also Benzo is amazing. No wonder everyone is using it.

Last edited:
Reactions: spanishguy22
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019

What I have is mostly crystals (not powder), and there are 2 or 3 small 'clumps' inside. But, most of them are like salt crystals.

Reactions: throwaway777 and spanishguy22
I

ImpendingExit45

Mar 24, 2019
My SN from Loudwolf came in this morning. It will likely be a few more weeks until I ctb. I'm still working to get my hands on an adequate antiemetic. Does anyone have any tips on storing the SN for the time being?

Thanks in advance!

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
My SN from Loudwolf came in this morning. It will likely be a few more weeks until I ctb. I'm still working to get my hands on an adequate antiemetic. Does anyone have any tips on storing the SN for the time being?

Thanks in advance!
Putting the bottle in a cool, dark place away from light and heat. Maybe in a closet?

Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Just a little venting: my country's National Postal service is so inept and slow! My meto has been in the country for six days (arrived from Greece in less than 3), and they are still tossing it around sorting centers. Getting impatient.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Just a little venting: my country's National Postal service is so inept and slow! My meto has been in the country for six days (arrived from Greece in less than 3), and they are still tossing it around sorting centers. Getting impatient.
Can you pm me provider link please
And don't worry it should come soon

Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Can you pm me provider link please
And don't worry it should come soon

Sorry, it was the often mentioned greek seller on ebay, who apparently no longer has it in stock (when I ordered 10 days ago he still had 3or 4 boxes). He probably will have it again though. And he shipped it the next day with tracking number, I consider him reliable.

Reactions: spanishguy22
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Take Biperiden (Akineton) when you are using metoclopramide. It is used to treat extrapyramidal syndrome. You dont want to experience these sideeffects.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
So ginger extract reduces nausea by serotonergic and anticholinergic pathways, scientific studies confirm meto+Ginger is more effective for reducing vomit episodes than only meto with 30% less vomiting.
Ginger also reduces blood pressure (which is the thing that makes us loss consciousness so we could go unconscious faster) and acts as a small anti acid.
I think it would greatly compliment the SN method. Does anyone know if there could be a downside somewhere? Because it's looking like a great help.

Reactions: Freelyffe88, Lifeisatrap, Soul and 1 other person
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
So ginger extract reduces nausea by serotonergic and anticholinergic pathways, scientific studies confirm meto+Ginger is more effective for reducing vomit episodes than only meto with 30% less vomiting.
Ginger also reduces blood pressure (which is the thing that makes us loss consciousness so we could go unconscious faster) and acts as a small anti acid.
I think it would greatly compliment the SN method. Does anyone know if there could be a downside somewhere? Because it's looking like a great help.

No idea but if it's as you say would be a good addon.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
No idea but if it's as you say would be a good addon.
I'm just gonna use what the guys who ctb did, I rather not innovate just in case even though most likely it would not hurt. Just not enough info

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, jayfox and throwaway777
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I've been reading so many people of this forum who stopped posting after saying they were gonna take sn. Just stopped. More than a dozen. When done the right way
This is a great relief to realize there's a method I can use that's affordable.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Anchors, discokicks and 3 others
T

Tryingtofindfreedom

Apr 4, 2019
When fasting, how long should I fast for? And is it a no food fast or no food and water fast?

clover___

clover___

Mar 24, 2019
isnt the amount just too small? i thought that was it at least
What I've read suggests the majority of it is converted to nitrate by the time it is consumed
Ok, I managed to order and get new SN successfully. The package arrived today and by the blessing of stars and Universe, I was the one who accepted the package before anybody else. What a relief.

My old SN was "technical grade", according to the website. The purity was questionable so I ordered a new SN, which is "pro analysis" grade (whatever that means). It came in a sealed bottle and written as 99% purity on the cover.

I did some physical evaluations on it. Maybe it can serve as helpful frame of reference for others. Keep in mind, I myself have no way to confirm whether my SN is genuine or not. I'll just report every details that I encountered.

1. The texture is white-yellowish crystals. It's very similar to salt, except SN seems to be "smoother" and less "rough" compared to my table salt.

2. It's odorless. I tried to inhale inside the bottle. I didn't feel any nausea, headache, or anything dramatic. I felt nothing.

3. The taste is salty, but less salty than table salt. Table salt seems to be "strong and sharp" saltiness. SN is "dull" saltiness, it's kinda remind me of something like "rotten egg" taste a little bit. Difficult to explain.

4. I consumed small amount in order to taste it. Definitely less than 1g. There was no immediate reaction. Nothing dramatic like headache or nausea. But, after 25 minutes, I had to do an errand and walked somewhere. I felt slight "lightheaded", not really dramatic change. But, I found myself 20% more difficult to keep my center of gravity (balance) during the walk. This was noticable change.

5. Skin contact does not cause any irritation or burn. I put small amount on my right index finger for 5 minutes. Nothing happened, so I washed my hand. After that, I compared it to my left finger, my right one had different texture. It was like more "shriveled", "aging", "scrawny". Difficult to explain, but definitely my right finger looked "worse" and "uglier". This change disappeared after 1 hour.

6. Blood test. It quickly turned the red color into brown color. Very fast change and very noticeable.

I hope everyone who already got their SN to evaluate and report their findings as well. I am interested to know if your SN cause skin irritation/burn or not. This part really made me worry.
My results were the same except that irritation did occur when it came into contact with broken skin (in this case accidental contact with the cut used for the blood test). Contact with unbroken skin was fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Escaper Boy
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
What I've read suggests the majority of it is converted to nitrate by the time it is consumed

My results were the same except that irritation did occur when it came into contact with broken skin (in this case accidental contact with the cut used for the blood test). Contact with unbroken skin was fine.

Because the meat undergo cooking. High heat and dilution. Thats why nitrite became nitrate. Nitrite is very unstable in liquid form.

It depend on your skin type. Oily, normal or dry.

Last edited: