• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

fastneasyTossout

Jul 20, 2022
I'm an over thinker and I have finally decided that a shotgun to the heart will be my ticket onto the bus. I'm too "worried" that if I blow my brains out, I won't be able to "see" in the afterlife.. idk, I value my sight too much so I figure a shot to a heart will be fine.

I understand there will be pain, but I'm betting on the shock to override that. I feel my heart hurting already, almost like it knows.

I'm sure we crosss onto the other side unharmed and unscathed, but I'd rather meet the other side with a hole in my chest vs having NO HEAD!!!

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
I'm wishing you the best of luck finding your peace. My plan is similar to yours, but I'll be aiming for the brains.

• Hugs
Reactions: fastneasyTossout
F

fastneasyTossout

Jul 20, 2022
I'm wishing you the best of luck finding your peace. My plan is similar to yours, but I'll be aiming for the brains.
Thank you. Hopefully you find peace quicker in aiming for the brain than I could've. :)

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
thats how i want to go that a shotgun to the heart

FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
I consider it but I'm worried about flinching. My method is handgun to the heart

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I consider it but I'm worried about flinching. My method is handgun to the heart
I've been told that using a shotgun is the most sure way of preventing a miss, especially if it's loaded with something big, like buckshot. That shit spreads out from the muzzle in a cone, taking out a larger and larger chunk of tissue the further it goes.

Perhaps you're concerned about a rifle firing a single slug? I can definitely see how a flinch could have disastrous results in that case.

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
That shit spreads out from the muzzle in a cone, taking out a larger and larger chunk of tissue the further it goes.
At point blank range, it's not spreading out into a cone....
Perhaps you're concerned about a rifle firing a single slug?
A rifle doesn't fire slugs, that would be either a shotgun, or a black powder type firearm.
I can definitely see how a flinch could have disastrous results in that case.
Assuming a shot at point blank range, the projectile will be inside of you before the "flinch" has any effect.

There's no way any human is moving out of the way of a projectile moving between 1,000 to 1,700 feet per second at that close of range.

Last edited:
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Jrmull - The worry about flinching is BEFORE the shot is fired, like those who place a gun under their chin and in the instant before pulling the trigger may inadvertantly move the gun slightly and just blow off their face, as in the unfortunate person mentioned above.

Reactions: FrozenMango