• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

yarv

yarv

Aug 25, 2023
hey everyone, ig this is my goodbye post unless I fuck up or drink myself to sleep before hand.

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday and I just and to sob, got stood up by a girl I liked a lot, no message no nothing, just air. Been suicidal already, but this sent me over the edge.

Im grabbing dinner with my mom tomorrow, and if the girl wants to "make up for it;)" I'll do that before hand ig. I don't have a note or anything prepped, but given I've already seen everyone I love, it feels right.

Good luck to everyone,
Woaz

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
I'm not a pro-lifer by any means, but 22 years old and over a love interest?
I'm not saying relationships gone wrong are not valid reasons for suicide, I am deeply depressed over a relationship I fucked up 2 years ago.
But I will say that there is no rush, you don't need to die ASAP. You're young, spend some money do some drugs and hookers or something first? Just a possibility.
No matter what, I wish you peace on your journey.

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Me too, I remember my first heartache when a girl broke up with me when I was 16 and I thought it was the end of the world. That was 50 years ago. You still have many years ahead if you choose to give life another chance. But it is your choice. Peace to you, whatever you decide.

yarv

yarv

Aug 25, 2023
Thank you friend, trust me I've done that, gotten sober and done it again a few times over, I graduate in May, but I really don't want to make it that long. Struggled with a lot my whole life, pushed the date around every now and then, it just feels right

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I'm not a pro-lifer by any means, but 22 years old and over a love interest?
I'm not saying relationships gone wrong are not valid reasons for suicide, I am deeply depressed over a relationship I fucked up 2 years ago.
But I will say that there is no rush, you don't need to die ASAP. You're young, spend some money do some drugs and hookers or something first? Just a possibility.
No matter what, I wish you peace on your journey.
I agree. Suicide should be a well-deliberated, intentional act based on permanent conditions of suffering or that otherwise make quality of life objectively not worthwhile.

Losing a romantic interest is worth grieving but probably shouldn't play a role in the decision to die. If you have other reasons to die, I recommend processing these difficult emotions before considering whether it not to die so you are in a clear state of thinking to make this decision.

The choice is yours regardless. I invite you to consider what deeper intentions you may have for either living or dying outside these circumstances.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck with your plan. I hope you find peace. Good luck.

Imo gun is such a cruel and difficult method to pull the trigger.

Reactions: juna and davidtorez
S

shatteredcrystal

Preferably me, partially not, probably in between.
Apr 8, 2024
Farewell. You have all of my wishes and may you find the peaceful eternity.

Reactions: juna
IonicLemon69

IonicLemon69

Just Hangin’ Around
Jan 27, 2024
Wishing you the best in whatever you choose to do.

Reactions: juna
J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
All the best, I hope you find the peace you seek. I am sure you are not taking the decision in a haste and have thought about it enough.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Yeah, it Not the cause just the catalyst
We understand this… all too well. Hugs if desired. Rest in peace.
Good luck with your plan. I hope you find peace. Good luck.

Imo gun is such a cruel and difficult method to pull the trigger.
To me gun is the best method. It's instantaneous when done correctly. No chances to second guess one's self, and with a high rate of success. No chemicals to worry about purity / expiration / dose / body's reaction, etc. It's a good standard method for the tough minded.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
The strike through the OP's name seems premature considering they said "tomorrow" night would be the night. Regardless, I hope they find their peace from their misery.
What does it mean when the line goes through the name? I've seen people active on here with a line through the name? I'm not trying to hijack the thread from the op I'm just asking.

Keep us posted OP, good luck I hope you have the strength to carry you through.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
it is i couldnt do it, im so fucking embarrassed
Don't be too hard to yourself. Killing yourself with a gun is so difficult and it's cruel. It's not bad to back out!! How r u doing now? Are you at home? đź«‚:heart:

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
B

boddibo

maybe this year will be the one
Dec 19, 2023
There's nothing embarrassing OP, SI is something hard to overcome with such methods. We're not here to judge people.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Don't be too hard to yourself. Killing yourself with a gun is so difficult and it's cruel. It's not bad to back out!! How r u doing now? Are you at home? đź«‚:heart:
I think gun is not a cruel method at all, it's good to wait until you're ready though

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What does it mean when the line goes through the name? I've seen people active on here with a line through the name? I'm not trying to hijack the thread from the op I'm just asking.

Keep us posted OP, good luck I hope you have the strength to carry you through.
I always thought the strike-through of a name was indicative of someone who is no longer with us due to their successful ctb, or through their voluntary leaving of the forum.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I really hope being stood up isn't close to being a deciding factor in your suicide bro.

22 years old, she's likely dumb or she could be hospitalised for all you know.

Reactions: iloverachel