• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Title is self explanatory lol

I'm going to aim past the teeth slightly up in an attempt to hit the brain stem. If I was to hit the brain stem is it possible to feel it before I die?

Like whats the science of my reaction time? I've been having this nightmare where I shoot myself and feel my face start slowly drooping down my skull in agonozing pain.

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
don't trust the movies. it will probably hurt. especially if you miss. i doubt it is an instant death/
Fuck not what I wanted to hear😭 I already bought the gun and everything

I have a .45 with hollow point ammo. Fuck dude😭

Reactions: davidtorez
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Student
Feb 3, 2024
There is a reason why snipers aim at the back of the neck, when hitting the brain stem it's like flicking a light switch you instantly die. To feel pain you need the pathways to revive those signals, if you blow them out and the bodily controls which monitor the heart and respiratory system it's goodbye.

If you hypothetically would feel pain it wouldn't be many seconds before the body completely shuts down, it needs the brain to control its function.

Just practice the correct angle and dry firing it beforehand to have a feel of the trigger.

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
i know i know
Anatomy of a Headshot - YouTube

bit more comforting? hate to repost but i guess you didn't see it before

yeah i had a .44 it should cook your brain point blank
I'm scared of missing and then just like writhing around in agony. I want to be out of here already but I'm such a bitch with pain😭. While not my method I read the first SN documentation on here and am so freaked out abt being in that weird state of half dead pain.
Was reading stuff online and ppl are saying that the brain itself wouldnt hurt rather the bones and tissues being punctured thru. But the brain would also be hit meaning I couldn't register the pain meaning it would be negated?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i won't push you one way or the other. that's totally up to you. i feel your misery. i would have gotten a shotgun myself

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Using a .45 auto with hollow point ammo and aiming the gun as you described, one is extremely likely to be rendered instantly unconscious, and thus feel absolutely no pain whatsoever. Even if one's aim is not great, it won't matter if using a gun/ammo such as what you have because, even if the bullet only grazes the brain stem, the pressure wave created by the bullet and the blast of gas that propels the bullet will sufficiently destroy the brain stem.

It can take several minutes to actually die, but of course you won't be aware of this or feeling anything.

Here's a good video someone posted in another related thread.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I'm scared of missing and then just like writhing around in agony. I want to be out of here already but I'm such a bitch with pain😭. While not my method I read the first SN documentation on here and am so freaked out abt being in that weird state of half dead pain.
Was reading stuff online and ppl are saying that the brain itself wouldnt hurt rather the bones and tissues being punctured thru. But the brain would also be hit meaning I couldn't register the pain meaning it would be negated?
Likewise, I'm working on getting my gun licenses rn, I really really don't want to have to survive even a few brief seconds once I'm to shoot myself, I'm still researching into into but this is the method I want to stick with so I'm just gonna try and find as much info on gun placing and positioning, hopefully that'll help make it easier for me to pull the trigger, y'know so I'm more certain I won't be conscious long enough to be able to describe or really feel the pain from blowing a bullet through my skull, but I have dreams like yours sometimes, and it absolutely terrifys me, I've watched to many videos forcing myself to see some people's lengthened pain because there attempted ctb didn't go as planned.

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024

I'm going to aim past the teeth slightly up in an attempt to hit the brain stem. If I was to hit the brain stem is it possible to feel it before I die?

Like whats the science of my reaction time? I've been having this nightmare where I shoot myself and feel my face start slowly drooping down my skull in agonozing pain.
I would think it's highly unlikely unless you get really unlucky and miss

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023

yes. there is a little chance that you will instantly die if you aren't trained to use guns. And even then, recoil and emotions are going to make you change placement of the riffle, guaranteeing you slow death. there is a video of streamer ctb - he done it quickly, but still he
he skins his face and you can see that despite the bloody mush, he is still alive

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
yes. there is a little chance that you will instantly die if you aren't trained to use guns. And even then, recoil and emotions are going to make you change placement of the riffle, guaranteeing you slow death. there is a video of streamer ctb - he done it quickly, but still he
he skins his face and you can see that despite the bloody mush, he is still alive

One won't instantly die, but there is an extremely good chance they'll instantly lose consciousness regardless of whether they've ever fired a gun before. And recoil has absolutely no effect on aim (on the first shot) because the bullet has already left the muzzle by the time the gun recoils. One can alter their aim when pulling the trigger or flinching, which is why it's a good idea to get a gun with a light, smooth trigger pull, or even a double-action gun (which means you can cock the hammer, thus making the trigger pull easier) and practice dry firing it.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
It looks very painful when you see videos of failures. If done right you shouldnt feel anything.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Do practice with the weapon before you absolutely need it to perform, but take comfort in the knowledge that the type of gun & ammo you chose should do the job. Here's a video of a guy firing a .44 magnum hollow point at ballistics gel. He refers to the effect as a "surgeon's nightmare."

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If done right you will be out like a light, atleast that is what science says. But done right means you really need to know what you are doing and with what you are doing it. Failed attempt of shooting yourself is I think the worest of them all methods.

flyingjustice

flyingjustice

It is what it is
Mar 17, 2024
I felt the same way but I had a rifle that I was gonna use. Was scared of messing up so got H + fent which I'm planning on ODing on. From what I read, you drift off into a blissful sleep in minutes when you OD and any negatives like convulsing, puking, etc you won't realize because you're unconscious

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I felt the same way but I had a rifle that I was gonna use. Was scared of messing up so got H + fent which I'm planning on ODing on. From what I read, you drift off into a blissful sleep in minutes when you OD and any negatives like convulsing, puking, etc you won't realize because you're unconscious
Did u source from the dark web or…?
Did u source from the dark web or…?
Also whats the regimen ur following?