• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I made this thread out of boredom? Anyway ... let's talk about what our fantasies or sexual desires, for some reason, sex somewhere in public or in the forest is one of my sexual fantasies, quite normal, or sex being the high inebriated.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've got the sickest one (at least one that most genuine members would consider the sickest). All the hate towards breeding and procreation I saw here just made it seem really kinky to me. Not like I'd actually get to do it though and it's not like I don't logically agree with the sentiment either.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
My fantasies are pretty vanilla. I'm not a 50-year-old female, so I haven't actually seen "50 Shades of Grey", but I'd like to remake it & predictably retitle it "50 Shades of Gay". I'd play Jamie Dornan's part & he'd play every woman he had sex with in the original movie.

Last edited:
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
The following is one "fantasy" with two scenarios. It can be done without or without light bondage. The wand is a delightful device when used properly.

Semi-vulgar content warning, as if the title of the thread wasn't warning enough.

1. You lay down, I put a pillow under your hips and then bend your knees back. Then I slide my thick majestic rod of infinite pleasures inside you (Penis for the less creative or cock for the more vulgar). Now, I take my Hitachi wand and lightly place it on your clit, teasing you. Every time you come close to an orgasm, I stop. Edging and edging until you are begging for a release. We will see how long you can hold out. You will be amazed at how powerful the orgasm will be after building for a while.

2. Same thing, except we go for a marathon. Let see how many orgasms we can force out of you before you either dehydrate or the utility company turns the power off assuming there is a major short in the house.

Don't worry, I have lots of stamina so you won't catch me tapping out before you.

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I'm into guro, CNC, hard vore, and then other times I just want something wholesome. And I love BDSM mixed with everything I just stated.

Was that too much ?

I've got the sickest one (at least one that most genuine members would consider the sickest). All the hate towards breeding and procreation I saw here just made it seem really kinky to me. Not like I'd actually get to do it though and it's not like I don't logically agree with the sentiment either.
Doesn't sound that sick if you ask me.

• Love
Reactions: grungeCat
steviewonder

steviewonder

Sexually Challenged
Nov 9, 2020
I have wanted to be spitroasted at least once ever since I was 16 years old.

I have wanted to work in a white collar setting and have forbidden sex with a boss in his office.

I am positive I would never actually do these things though.
Post but clarity makes a very rational and normal world
I love black domination. My fetish will increase the more white women love black men. I love the feeling of being inferior and I'm a guy
I also like cheating wives. I think it's so hot that someone cheats on me tbh

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Doesn't sound that sick if you ask me.
But it's creating suffering in the most personal way for many users here who wish they were never born or at least lament the fact that they never got to choose whether to be born or not… That aspect of it ends up turning me on more than breeding already might in a normal person which is why I and maybe other members think it's pretty sickening.

Definitely the prospect of myself ever producing children has to be a disgusting thing because nobody should willingly want to have children with me in the first place and even if they did, they would probably suffer far too greatly simply because they are related to me. 😔

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I have wanted to be spitroasted at least once ever since I was 16 years old.

I have wanted to work in a white collar setting and have forbidden sex with a boss in his office.

I am positive I would never actually do these things though.
I wouldn't mind spit-roasting a girl if I never saw the other guy again. So awkward! 😳

• Mark Corrigan : [voiceover] Sure, an orgy sounds great, but you're basically just multiplying the number of people you're not going to be able to look in the eye afterwards.

Last edited:
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Spoiler: The previous comment's spoiler contains R-rated language stronger than "I put on my robe and wizard hat".

I already had a member the other day private message me and was offended at a joke that was extremely mild. To me, saying the word bag would be more offensive than what they were upset about. Last year, when I was last here, there was a "well respected" member that made many threads trying to take me down and they had a lot of influence. Claims of hate speech, manipulation and more. They are the reason I left this website for a while. So yeah, I am highly reserved and cautious when interacting publicly. Until I know someone, I tend to stay reserved. I deal with enough crazy shit in real life that I do my best to avoid drama online.

I absolutely do not want to produce children but creampies are the absolute best. The more the merrier. When you have to pull out it feels like a crime against humanity. Wish I would had got a vasectomy early in life.

Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I had a girl go down on me one time when I was 17 (same age). Now I can't stop thinking about that type of scenario. Plays over and over in my head.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I don't have these anymore. I can't orgasm through intercourse so there's no point. Vaginas have always felt too loose to me. I also have zero energy. So for me it's just a bj or nothing, basically.

• Wow
Reactions: whatevs
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
I don't know if it counts as a fantasy since I've done it, but the absolute best sex I ever had was I was bound at the wrists and ankles, had a blindfold on, had headphones in playing some relaxing music, and some candles. Then my partner did everything. It was sweet and sensual and I was able to get out of my own head long enough to enjoy the moment.

I highly recommend it for anyone who suffers from high anxiety and can't seem to get in the right mindset for sex.

steviewonder

steviewonder

Sexually Challenged
Nov 9, 2020
I don't know if it counts as a fantasy since I've done it, but the absolute best sex I ever had was I was bound at the wrists and ankles, had a blindfold on, had headphones in playing some relaxing music, and some candles. Then my partner did everything. It was sweet and sensual and I was able to get out of my own head long enough to enjoy the moment.

I highly recommend it for anyone who suffers from high anxiety and can't seem to get in the right mindset for sex.
I can hear the Coldplay music already

Reactions: Noctis
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
When talking about fantasies you mean things you haven't done yet, right? In that case I haven't really got any fantasies left.

😎
👉👉

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
According to @hotelbeneathground , my fantasies are very normal

Reactions: Mixo and Shadowplay
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
According to @hotelbeneathground , my fantasies are very normal

:)) Well, who hasn't fucked a guy against a tree in a park where young moms show off their babies?

Cookie, I think you're
Tame, tame, tame, tame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When talking about fantasies you mean things you haven't done yet, right? In that case I haven't really got any fantasies left

@Silenos Die giechelende viezerik die ik op de grond had zien kruipen! :haha:

• Mark Corrigan : [voiceover] Sure, an orgy sounds great, but you're basically just multiplying the number of people you're not going to be able to look in the eye afterwards.

Orgies are lame. I don't stick my dick in just anyone (for free), I hate having to wait my turn, being interrupted & observed by a bunch of other creeps.

• Yay!
Reactions: CryWolf and Silenos
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
I've tried a lot of stuff. Lived too full a life too young. I've peed in peoples' mouths and stepped on their nuts. Went down on the whole rainbow. Public stuff. Whatever.

Honestly, I just like jerking off to lesbian BDSM. Sex stresses me out these days. Perhaps being able to tie up a lady and hitachi her would be cool.

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I never had any sex with anyone.. i guess id like what youd call slow sex but with feelings taking over.. like the person on top of my body of course.. idk compared to everyone elses mine sounds really boring idk.. and maybe sitting sex too or wall sex or shower sex or or that sex where 2 people are like sort of like hugging each other but actually having sex is standing up i like that and silent sex (?) Idk if that even exists.. and want like someone to kiss me and love me too like sweet kisses and kisses on neck or throat n bit of body and like when both have pants on but like come close to you to your private and just move against it or something when still have pants or what not on and to do my undetwear too but im not even attractive so all of this will just stay a dream i guess

• Love
Reactions: Seaghost and Somber