• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AloeGarten

AloeGarten

Cursed
May 14, 2021
I hope I don't get cancelled for this but you might want to look for trans men pre surgery if you're anatomically only into female sex organs (ok this sounds pretty weird xD). Just please don't tell them you're "into trans people" since this comes off as creepy and fetishizing (and nobody wants to be fetishized). Since you said sex doesn't matter to you, you might be pansexual but don't force yourself into things you're not comfortable with.

I'm sure there are a lot of trans men who love to be dom top but you might not find the femininity you're looking for.

It's probably difficult to find a cis woman who is into being a dominatrix, you would probably have to look in certain clubs or areas.

Sorry I just had to chuckle a little bit at your "can't hurt to try" (I'm not sure about that) xD
i dont tihnk i have any specific fetishes for anything like that, and i think ur right, i never bohtered to label but ig usess i proabaly am pansexaul.
also,ithin i misworded it, im attracted to femininity in general, genetelia doenst make a huge differe really. at this point if any half decent being showed interest in me id proabably recriprtocate

also i said 'cant hurt to try' cause i always get way too anxious about this stuff and overthink but it really does all com down to just saying fuck it and try it, whats the wors tthan can happen

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
goth girls for sure, I would love to be humiliated by one