• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I made this thread out of boredom? Anyway ... let's talk about what our fantasies or sexual desires, for some reason, sex somewhere in public or in the forest is one of my sexual fantasies, quite normal, or sex being the high inebriated.
I fantasize abour sex throughout much of the day, but my fantasies are, as they say, very vanilla: I imagine making love with women I have loved and made love with in the past. The element of fantasy is in the improvements I make to the remembered reality: the lovemaking is more loving and/or more complete than the way it actually happened. I almost never fantasize about making love with women I've never actually been with. I guess I save my imagination for my fiction.

M

Myono93

May 2, 2021
I am into humiliation and forced feminization in my head. I'd never bring it up to anyone in person though

Reactions: Shadowplay
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
This shows that women may have weirder fantasies than men, haha
Well, for the record, I'm a man, but it may be that my emotional style in love is more towards the feminine end of the continuum, conventionally speaking.

ExitiumVitae

ExitiumVitae

Dec 14, 2021
This is really embarrassing to say as I've never been public about this sort of thing before, but I guess I'll try something new today...

My biggest fantasy has been to touch myself in front of someone who I have a deep emotional connection with, even platonically like a best friend. I guess it's the idea of showing my most private and vulnerable side to someone that no one has ever seen before.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Capture/bondage/forced sex/bdsm
Yeah, the four pillars of an erotic writer slash bitch who never had a relationship with anyone and will probably die a virgin. Good thing masturbation's invented.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Sexual fantasy huh? I guess having a wild BDSM and petplay session with a succubus or incubus until I'm completely drained just hardcore and wholesome hand-holding or bury my face in the bust of an G-cup mommy gf.

lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
I dunno. I'm mostly vanilla but always tried to accommodate my partners. I used to be a sex-addict acting out from abuse, so I've done a bit... nothing really extreme. Exhibitionism / voyeurism / light bdsm / master-pet play / 3 / role play, etc... I tried a lot of things. I really enjoyed mi;d pet play (not furry, more like cute RP) and sensual worship. I don't really like massages but I love giving them. I'm monogomous. I cheated once on a girlfriend like in the 90's and felt horrible about it. I've never hit or been hit by a girl out of anger or spite. I'm happy about that because I've known a lot of friends with mutually violent or abusive relationships and needed that.

My fantasies are rather simple now... someone for taking care of one another, intelligent conversation, someone who can appreciate being worshiped, snuggling with animals, mutual understanding in hobbies and thoughts.

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
My fantasies are rather simple now... someone for taking care of one another, intelligent conversation, someone who can appreciate being worshiped, snuggling with animals, mutual understanding in hobbies and thoughts.
I think you might be the one and only guy on this site who wants to "worship" a woman. But maybe I don't quite understand what this word actually means.

• Yay!
Reactions: lostautist
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
I think you might be the one and only guy on this site who wants to "worship" a woman. But maybe I don't quite understand what this word actually means.
Well, I don't mean putting on a hula and tiki torches and bowing while she's in a bikini by a volcano.... but that would be ok. lol I dunno, kinda in the pet play devoted attention sensual type of way, not necessarily sexual.

Reactions: Grey-zoner and Mixo
G

Grey-zoner

Dec 17, 2021
Back when I indulged more in my sexual fantasies (not physically--have always been too socially isolated/awkward for that kind of luck), I dreamt of women with ample chests. Maybe the most vanilla fantasy here, but yes, massive, ample and bursting chests; a lady costumed as a fantasy warrior, a belly dancer, or in a nice dress, etc... I was obsessed with it, at times. Until VR sex happens though, I know I'm not getting lucky, so have turned my mind elsewhere, and feel better for it.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Wish I was rich, good-looking and smart to indulge in it

594b9c64e2d38.jpeg

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I would love to have sex on a Airplane toilet. Join the mile high club. Have a few others but to shy to write here,