• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Here's mine:
(I'll be using they/them pronouns on those I don't know the gender of btw as to not misgender anyone)

@Malaria bc I feel like they'd be a comfort to me, idk, I just rly like their personality.

@sserafim One of the most reasonable ppl in here imo plus I love their personality and sarcasm. One of my favourite ppl on ss.

@Dot For some reason I made their pfp, personality and writing style into an entire, awsome lore inside my mind. Idk, I use my fantasy alot to put things into perspective tbh. Either way I'd love to get to know them. Very facinating person. Love their writing style!

Dead Battery (not sure how to @ this one) Also one of the most reasonable ppl on ss imo, plus I feel like their knowledge would've been useful for surviving, or for ctb. Witchever we'd agree on in that situation tbh.

@Suicidebydeath I just think they're a lovely person and they get me in a way nobody else does. Love talking to them. Would love to be around them irl more than anything.

And in case anyone is going to ask, no idc that some of them are disabled, chances are we'd all agree to ctb anyway. Either way I'm sure we'd manage, there is one else I'd rather spend my last moments with. <3

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Haha thanks! It's nice to hear that you love my personality 💜

@SexyIncél (to go to his candyshop 🤣)
@dödsängel (to kill me lol. I know he wants to 👀)
@ijustwishtodie (cuz he's interesting and we seem to be pretty similar)
@ ???
@ ???

Last edited:
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Those are great choices, I think that's a great combination of company, entertainment and survival/ctb knowledge! It would definitely make being stranded on an abandoned island much better!

Reactions: sserafim
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Those are great choices, I think that's a great combination of company, entertainment and survival/ctb knowledge! It would definitely make being stranded on an abandoned island much better!
Yep! So true!
Haha thanks! It's nice to hear that you love my personality 💜

@SexyIncél (to go to his candyshop 🤣)
@dödsängel (to kill me lol)
@ijustwishtodie (cuz he's interesting and we seem to be pretty similar)
@ ???
@ ???
Np, I rly do. We have so much in common, you have no idea! And you're a lot of fun too. Idk, I like you a lot. I so, so wish we could meet irl!

Last edited: