• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
Recently started taking the SSRI Luvox and am experiencing Serotonin Syndrome—which can be fatal in itself. I am experiencing extreme nausea, vomiting, rapid muscle spasms, mini seizures/constant brain zaps, sweating, tremors, etc. I am thinking about inducing it to max levels through additional use of LSD as a means of method. Any suggestions, concerns, etc?

• Hugs
Reactions: wordsonscreen
L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
How long did you start the SSRI? It's normal to experience that in the first 2 weeks, it's happened to me. If it gets really bad and unbearable speak to your doctor asap and tell him. But dont take the LSD yet imo, just wait a few more weeks and meanwhile tell your doctor.

Reactions: blahblahhh
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Serotonin Syndrome is no joke. It really sucks. Are you taking the LSD in combination with the SSRIs to CTB?

Reactions: Red and blahblahhh
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Umm stop taking those meds, that sounds like a shit way to go.

B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
How long did you start the SSRI? It's normal to experience that in the first 2 weeks, it's happened to me. If it gets really bad and unbearable speak to your doctor asap and tell him. But dont take the LSD yet imo, just wait a few more weeks and meanwhile tell your doctor.
It's only been 8 days...
Serotonin Syndrome is no joke. It really sucks. Are you taking the LSD in combination with the SSRIs to CTB?
It's been living hell. I wanted to take the LSD as a means to ctb!

Reactions: wordsonscreen
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Seconded with everyone else, don't overdose on antidepressants. Especially SSRIs or SNRIs of all things...
I had it before, though it wasn't as bad, but I knew how insidious it could be if I took more.

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
If you've only started recently you can discontinue it safely, you only need to taper when you've been on a medication for months/years.

Reactions: wordsonscreen, blahblahhh and DetachedDreamer97
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm scared to just discontinue!
if i were you i would get a hold of your doc and let them know what is going on. they will advise you if it is ok to just stop them. may i ask if, mentally, things have gotten worse since taking the medication? you mentioned
It's been living hell.
and if its recent it could be the med. i was on risperdone and it made me more suicidal. (just a thought based on very little info)

Reactions: wordsonscreen, blahblahhh and Red
B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
if i were you i would get a hold of your doc and let them know what is going on. they will advise you if it is ok to just stop them. may i ask if, mentally, things have gotten worse since taking the medication? you mentioned

and if its recent it could be the med. i was on risperdone and it made me more suicidal. (just a thought based on very little info)
Oh yeah, everything is at least 3-5 times worse. Suicidal ideation is 10 times.

• Hugs
Reactions: wordsonscreen and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Oh yeah, everything is at least 3-5 times worse. Suicidal ideation is 10 times.
"Stopping fluvoxamine abruptly may result in one or more of the following withdrawal symptoms: irritability, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, nightmares, headache, and/or paresthesias (prickling, tingling sensation on the skin)." https://www.nami.org/About-Mental-I...tions/Types-of-Medication/Fluvoxamine-(Luvox)

with any prescribed medication you should contact your doctor about stopping it or talk to him about it before hand at least. can you get ahold of your doctor? (also that wasnt to scare you it was to inform you)

B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
"Stopping fluvoxamine abruptly may result in one or more of the following withdrawal symptoms: irritability, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, nightmares, headache, and/or paresthesias (prickling, tingling sensation on the skin)." https://www.nami.org/About-Mental-I...tions/Types-of-Medication/Fluvoxamine-(Luvox)

with any prescribed medication you should contact your doctor about stopping it or talk to him about it before hand at least. can you get ahold of your doctor? (also that wasnt to scare you it was to inform you)
Thank you for your input! You're v sweet. I already feel terrible so don't worry ;)

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Dude. I started an SSRI at some point this month too and had to stop on day 3 because all this happened to me too. In fact, it was like a horrible trip on shrooms- everything was moving. It was bad. I'd suggest stopping and choosing a more reliable method and allowing yourself time and space to think clearly. The medication I was prescribed was fucking with my thinking- the way you described.

Also, on another note, we are both familiar with psychedelics. Psilocin binds to the serotonin receptors- it mimics serotonin. I think LSD also binds to the same spot- It will just be a bunch of stuff fighting for the same receptors if you take LSD with SSRIs. I also wonder how taking psychedelics has impacted our brains. some people can have more receptors and so can feel overloaded when there is excess serotonin or anything else.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97