• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
This is a thing I hadn't heard of before!!!! But it looks promising. I'll let you know when I've tried it:

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
When I used to live in a different city, I received lots of acupuncture treatments for various health conditions. Sometimes I would go 2x per week. There was a language barrier and no idea how mental health issues would translate. Had lots of needles in my face and head. Only impact on my mental health was sending me into a long spiral of mania from too much qi, which I continued to fuel unwittingly with endless coffee and endless cardio.

Now that I understand and have been diagnosed bipolar I am careful not to have too much qi released through the acupuncture process. I schedule a few acupuncture treatments whenever I'm back visiting my old city. And, for me acupuncture worked way better for my overall health than anything western medicine has done for me.

Thank you for sharing these posts.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I had my second session yesterday. I began the day wanting to throw myself under a train and crying down the street. After the acupuncture I stopped crying and didn't feel suicidal. I went to a cafe and noticed myself smiling because a man next to me had bought three pain au chocolat with his coffee. I spent the rest of the day watching my mind in almost disbelief that it was significantly better. Today I have woken up and am well enough that I haven't self-medicated with weed, which I usually do to cope with the agitation and misery. I have booked ten more sessions. Not cheap, but you all have seen how close to death I've been and how long for..,
I'm still a bit stressy today, like it's not happiness, but it is liveable with. Will see how the next sessions help...
For those on a budget, there is information on acupressure for depression on YouTube.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993