• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kiiyaa

kiiyaa

huh?
Sep 10, 2023
i took something to experiment. i've never abused prescription drugs or any drugs or substances before but i'm getting kinda desperate.

so last night i took about 120mg of hydroxyzine hcl. i did some research and learned the max dosage for adults per day is around 50-100mg and that's in intervals throughout the day. i wasn't too sure how that would affect me if i took all that at once so i only went a little bit over the regular dosage.

i didn't like rly feel much but it did make me super tired. this morning it was super hard to wake up and stay awake. i felt rly numb and floaty and just kinda slow mentally i talked slow and my eyes felt rly heavy. i think the effects wore off around 8 or 9 am.

i currently have 58 tablets of the hydroxyzine available, all 10mg each (so 580mg total). i read that the mld (minimum lethal dose) for hydroxyzine is somewhere around 1500-1600mg. i'm not really sure if i wanna take the rest at once (since it's only half of the mld) or space it out? i heard the od side effects can be bad (nausea, vomiting, dizziness, etc.) but i don't think it'd be that terrible since i'd only be taking half of the mld.

anywho, i was wondering if there are any other easy access drugs that i could take? smth to like make me feel calm or a little out of it. high i guess? idk if there's anything for that but i figured i'd ask since i'm super new to this whole drug thing. i'm open to basically anything

also if there are any tips to obtaining other substances (opioids/narcotics, weed/edibles, disociatives, downers (benzos? depressants?), whatever else there may be) then please do let me know (im also open to stimulants idrc at this point just not hallucinogens). and it would be helpful if any prices were included (cheap to expensive, like the average value of something and what's considered cheap or expensive) just so i know about how much i'd be expected to spend.

but yeah anyway thanks, i'll write later if i learn smth new.

Last edited:
Reactions: seekingrelease22
M

Mortelles

Feb 3, 2024
Ativan is a good drug that is basically Xanax. That and real Percocet's, not the ones cut with fentanyl. That's good for the downers. If you're looking for an upper to replace that happy high feeling try Adderall.

• Love
Reactions: kiiyaa
BLEH:3

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
everyone is different when it comes to drugs, my bsf likes uppers i like downers you jsut have to experiment. for a downer i would recommend ketamine as it was and still is my drug of choice for the last few years but for uppers i would reccomend speed, i dont recomend mixing uppers and downers because youre heart can take a beating by doing it. ketamine just made everything feel okay, like my life was in place, it filled a void that i couldnt fill for ever.

kiiyaa

kiiyaa

huh?
Sep 10, 2023
Ativan is a good drug that is basically Xanax. That and real Percocet's, not the ones cut with fentanyl. That's good for the downers. If you're looking for an upper to replace that happy high feeling try Adderall.
how would i go about getting these? not sure if i can like fake any conditions that would help get me on prescriptions.

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
i took something to experiment. i've never abused prescription drugs or any drugs or substances before but i'm getting kinda desperate.

so last night i took about 120mg of hydroxyzine hcl. i did some research and learned the max dosage for adults per day is around 50-100mg and that's in intervals throughout the day. i wasn't too sure how that would affect me if i took all that at once so i only went a little bit over the regular dosage.

i didn't like rly feel much but it did make me super tired. this morning it was super hard to wake up and stay awake. i felt rly numb and floaty and just kinda slow mentally i talked slow and my eyes felt rly heavy. i think the effects wore off around 8 or 9 am.

i currently have 58 tablets of the hydroxyzine available, all 10mg each (so 580mg total). i read that the mld (minimum lethal dose) for hydroxyzine is somewhere around 1500-1600mg. i'm not really sure if i wanna take the rest at once (since it's only half of the mld) or space it out? i heard the od side effects can be bad (nausea, vomiting, dizziness, etc.) but i don't think it'd be that terrible since i'd only be taking half of the mld.

anywho, i was wondering if there are any other easy access drugs that i could take? smth to like make me feel calm or a little out of it. high i guess? idk if there's anything for that but i figured i'd ask since i'm super new to this whole drug thing. i'm open to basically anything

also if there are any tips to obtaining other substances (opioids/narcotics, weed/edibles, disociatives, downers (benzos? depressants?), whatever else there may be) then please do let me know (im also open to stimulants idrc at this point just not hallucinogens). and it would be helpful if any prices were included (cheap to expensive, like the average value of something and what's considered cheap or expensive) just so i know about how much i'd be expected to spend.

but yeah anyway thanks, i'll write later if i learn smth new.
As theboy said, i would recommend to get a GOOD psychiatrist... I dont quite understand if you try to OD or just abuse these drugs... If you try to improve ur situation i would go slow and increase the dosage if it seems to little first... If you bomb ur body with a substance, it will not react as sensitive to lower doses and you will need more in the future... Plus side effects will show more easily (which can be wished I guess)...

Out of curiosity: what are ur main issues with ur psyche... Maybe that will help to find suitable meds...

Not knowing ur situation: i wish all the best for you...

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
is there any substance that causes significant memory loss for repeated use?

kiiyaa

kiiyaa

huh?
Sep 10, 2023
As theboy said, i would recommend to get a GOOD psychiatrist... I dont quite understand if you try to OD or just abuse these drugs... If you try to improve ur situation i would go slow and increase the dosage if it seems to little first... If you bomb ur body with a substance, it will not react as sensitive to lower doses and you will need more in the future... Plus side effects will show more easily (which can be wished I guess)...

Out of curiosity: what are ur main issues with ur psyche... Maybe that will help to find suitable meds...

Not knowing ur situation: i wish all the best for you...
yeah im js trying to get some side effects out of abusing drugs so... OD'ing is something im considering but im not there yet. and im not sure whats wrong with me if i have any issues, i havent gone anywhere to get diagnosed.
You have to get diagnosed but thats really easy for anxiety.
in what way is it easy? sorry im js asking for details to make sure i can do this right.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
yeah im js trying to get some side effects out of abusing drugs so... OD'ing is something im considering but im not there yet. and im not sure whats wrong with me if i have any issues, i havent gone anywhere to get diagnosed.

in what way is it easy? sorry im js asking for details to make sure i can do this right.
They will diagnose and prescribe to you in the same appointment. Anxiety is easy to fake and they will usually believe you.

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023

If you say you are not sure what's wrong with you...How do u know that? Whats ur biggest pain point with you? There are many people who think sth is wrong with them, although their environment shaped them to feel like that and with different experiences they would have a completely different reacting nervous system... And the younger one is the easier to change it by therapy and meds...
But generally its what happens at psychiatrist, they try different drugs and you see if it somehow improves the situation... But its better to have a experienced person overlook you as these meds really mess with your brains physiology (which should be somehow "dysfunctional" to begin with)

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Red bali kratom in 3 hour intervals throughout the day then my last dosage at night mixed with .5mg of Xanax. Every once in a while I'll chew up a couple Wellbutrin or a trazodone in the mix.

• Love
M

Mortelles

Feb 3, 2024
how would i go about getting these? not sure if i can like fake any conditions that would help get me on prescriptions.
Try asking a psychiatrist first, or try to source them on the streets just be sure to test them to make sure they don't have fetty in them.

• Love
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Depressants (like alcohol, etc) make you feel less. Personally, I don't take them but I'm interested in chemistry and pharmacology so that's why I know lol

• Love
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I wouldn't recommend continuing on with abusing hydroxzine. I took 1000mg of it back when I was 15 and trying to ctb and it's really unpleasant. I don't have much experience with drugs but I started smoking weed a few weeks back and it feels really good. It calms me down and makes me feels pretty euphoric. Depending on whether or not it is legal where you live, you can get some at your local weed dispensary.

• Love
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Depressants (like alcohol, etc) make you feel less. Personally, I don't take them but I'm interested in chemistry and pharmacology so that's why I know lol
What did you major in college?

Reactions: sserafim