• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Um can you wear this

• Love
Reactions: 4am, not-2-b-the-answer and GoodPersonEffed
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
Is that your real hair?

• Love
Reactions: 4am, NeverSatisfied and not-2-b-the-answer
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Can i smell yr shoes

• Love
Reactions: 4am, not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Horse and 1 other person
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
Damn, our children will look beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: 4am and not-2-b-the-answer
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Can i smell yr shoes

Perfect date: Thank you for asking! I wanted to ask if you would but didn't know how to bring it up. I didn't want to ruin what's been such a delightful date so far. This is better than I could have imagined! Here ya go...

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 4am, not-2-b-the-answer, 262653 and 2 others
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
"I have genital warts"

• Love
Reactions: 4am, not-2-b-the-answer and Final Escape
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Perfect date: Thank you for asking! I wanted to ask if you would but didn't know how to bring it up. I didn't want to ruin what's been such a delightful date so far. This is better than I could have imagined! Here ya go...
Ha

• Love
Reactions: 4am and not-2-b-the-answer
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Manure is pretty refreshing. Ma newer.

• Love
Reactions: 4am, not-2-b-the-answer and Tragoedia Vitae

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I'm not suicidal.

• Love
Reactions: 4am, Stargazer100 and not-2-b-the-answer
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
fava beans and a nice chianti ?

• Love
Reactions: 4am, not-2-b-the-answer and Weary Soul

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
That would not ruin a date for me. Would this statement ruin a date for you? Please explain why!
Hey, Epsilon0. Thanks for asking.

I believe that non-suicidals wouldn't want to date suicidals, and that non-suicidals don't want to be reminded of the darker aspects of life they try to avoid. I also believe that non-suicidals don't want to bond with someone who wishes to take their own life on a daily basis, made several attempts over the last few years, and now has the proper plans and means for it.

It doesn't necessarily mean that I won't like to be in a relationship with that person, but chances are that person won't once my convictions about life are revealed. I see why suicidal person who's into recovery might want to date non-suicidals. But I'm not into recovery. I want to die, and I'd prefer to be with someone who shares my goals in life. I don't know... Otherwise it just sounds so counterintuitive to me. Why would people who look in the opposite directions get together?

Let me get a few things straight... A date is about looking for potential romantic or sexual partners, right? Getting together for the sole purpose of getting laid sounds to me like a waste of time and effort, so with that's excluded we're left with romance... whatever that means. Do you know what that means? I don't.
I prefer companionship. I want my relationships to be based on common interests... which in turn are majorly influenced by something more fundamental that I can't describe, but somehow I can spot the alikeness, the compatibility. When we talk about things and the talk goes smooth, or at least relatively speaking. When you feel the want to interact so much it overwrites your well-developed habits of keeping to yourself. It feels a lot like sexual attraction in its driving force, but it doesn't have to do anything with sex. Maybe it's what some people would call a platonic love.

• Love
Reactions: 4am, fatefulstillness, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 9 others
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
So what's your method?

• Love
Reactions: 4am, NeverSatisfied, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Hey, Epsilon0. Thanks for asking.

I believe that non-suicidals wouldn't want to date suicidals, and that non-suicidals don't want to be reminded of the darker aspects of life they try to avoid. I also believe that non-suicidals don't want to bond with someone who wishes to take their own life on a daily basis, made several attempts over the last few years, and now has the proper plans and means for it.

It doesn't necessarily mean that I won't like to be in a relationship with that person, but chances are that person won't once my convictions about life are revealed. I see why suicidal person who's into recovery might want to date non-suicidals. But I'm not into recovery. I want to die, and I'd prefer to be with someone who shares my goals in life. I don't know... Otherwise it just sounds so counterintuitive to me. Why would people who look in the opposite directions get together?

Let me get a few things straight... A date is about looking for potential romantic or sexual partners, right? Getting together for the sole purpose of getting laid sounds to me like a waste of time and effort, so with that's excluded we're left with romance... whatever that means. Do you know what that means? I don't.
I prefer companionship. I want my relationships to be based on common interests... which in turn are majorly influenced by something more fundamental that I can't describe, but somehow I can spot the alikeness, the compatibility. When we talk about things and the talk goes smooth, or at least relatively speaking. When you feel the want to interact so much it overwrites your well-developed habits of keeping to yourself. It feels a lot like sexual attraction in its driving force, but it doesn't have to do anything with sex. Maybe it's what some people would call a platonic love.

I really like your answer and I understand perfectly what you mean now that you have explained it.

• Love
Reactions: 4am, lobster salad, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I really like your answer and I understand perfectly what you mean now that you have explained it.

Oh wow. I was quite sure it would turn out to be not so comprehensible. I felt quite detached while writing this, or maybe it's the blazing hot weather. Well I'm glad you like it.

• Love
Reactions: 4am, lobster salad, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Oh wow. I was quite sure it would turn out to be not so comprehensible. I felt quite detached while writing this, or maybe it's the blazing hot weather. Well I'm glad you like it.

I understand it too, and thank you! Because it's helped me out regarding some things I can't explain.

• Love
Reactions: 4am, not-2-b-the-answer, Tragoedia Vitae and 2 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'm an antinatalist.

How about we go dutch.

Never been on a date before.

I don't want kids.

I ain't dating unless we fuck.

My hobbies are... improvising suicide methods.

I'm a man with lots of anger issues.

• Love
Reactions: 4am, NeverSatisfied, lobster salad and 4 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I understand it too, and thank you! Because it's helped me out regarding some things I can't explain.

Interesting... I guess you guys have been helpful to me too. Maybe I'm making too much unreasonable assumptions instead of communicating with others. It's unlikely that I will learn my lesson right away but with enough quantity these reminders can produce a meaningful impact.

• Love
Reactions: 4am, not-2-b-the-answer, Tragoedia Vitae and 2 others
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Interesting... I guess you guys have been helpful to me too. Maybe I'm making too much unreasonable assumptions instead of communicating with others. It's unlikely that I will learn my lesson right away but with enough quantity these reminders can produce a meaningful impact.

Hi, I agree, and I have erroneously worked from assumptions instead of asking people's thoughts.. maybe due to how I have been treated / lied to. It's bound to impact on us .. all any of us can do is review what we know / or think we know, regularly. If you want to .. if you have a phone or tablet there are apps that can help with self awareness/ habit improvements. Habit changing takes a while. It's good to be open to it. I try to but stubbornness trips me up .. quite a lot. So I try again. Good luck ;-)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4am, not-2-b-the-answer, Tragoedia Vitae and 1 other person
N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
Not the first time I've paid *wink wink*

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: 4am, NeverSatisfied, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Lorntroubles