• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Before26

A little tired
Dec 15, 2021
25F, UK (London)
I like reading, long walks, music and travel.

Looking for someone who is tall, dark and handsome, emotionally caring, financially giving and willing to elope straight away.

(Has this joke been done before?)

But in all seriousness, if you're around a similar age/time zone and just want to chat, please do PM me. I'm flip flopping between recovery and CTB on an hourly basis so have a tonne of empathy to give.

N

Night_Crew

Oct 23, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I'm 32, male and in the London area (UK). I would really like to have someone to catch up with - especially after a long day. Feel free to drop me a message if you want to.

Reactions: readytogonow
blankodanko

blankodanko

Mar 17, 2020
Hi all. I'd really like to connect with someone close to me, I live in Utah, but anywhere is fine really. 38/M. I just got out of the hospital recently and am feeling really alone. I deal with addiction issues, childhood trauma, depression and anxiety among other things. Hopefully, we can talk about anything and try and help each other be better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Josh007
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
Female, 43, SW Georgia/NW Florida, I may or may not want to recover but would like someone to hang out with in the meantime. I cut off my family because they are abusive. I'm looking for kind people to hang out with. I'm chronically ill, in financial ruin, unemployed, no support and obviously suicidal but I know how to have respectful convo without name calling, gaslighting or twisting words. I was thinking of doing a local support group but I'm not a therapist and more abuse will push me over the edge.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mixo and 4eyebiped
kovu

kovu

unendlichkeit
Nov 15, 2021
Heyy! I'm M/18 from Austria (so CET). I've been a shut-in for, well, quite some time and I'd like to find someone with whom I can chat. I like playing video games like Final Fantasy 14 and plan on going to the gym soon, as I want to become more social. Idk, I really struggle with social interactions and don't have many friends, like literally a single irl friend, and want to change that. I've tried to ctb once and don't think I'll try again anytime soon. So, if any one of you is looking for an online friend that looks to better himself and to become more social, hit me up.^^

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
Somebody

Somebody

The Answer is 42
Feb 16, 2021
25 Male living in the US. Trying to recover. I am moving away from family and will be living alone for the first time. It's making me anxious and depressed if its worth to keep going. Would love to chat and make new friends, prefer if you are around my age and share common interests.

Would prefer to use discord. My tag is Somebody#0248 if you want to contact me directly. I will be changing discord tag after some time so it will not be valid forever.

Last edited:
A

Adamd1992a

Nov 22, 2021
Looming for a recovery partner. Preferably someone I can catch up with on discord or something. Recovering from alcohol and suicidal thoughts. UK based and active in chat.

Reactions: blankodanko
N

Night_Crew

Oct 23, 2021
Hello mixolydian. I saw your message and thought I'd drop you a quick reply. I'm also in the UK and joined this site a brief while ago (although have visited for longer). I'm open minded and am here to chat here and there throughout the day if you want to. How are you doing right at this moment?

roaming_soul

roaming_soul

Dec 29, 2021
I think I need a recovery partner. I'm realizing that bringing these thoughts and feelings to light means they have less of a hold on me.

I opened up to a good friend last week. The first, and only, person I've ever shared my suicidal past with. I was so energized, productive and happy in the following week.

But now its like I've opened Pandora's box. Thoughts and sensations of ctb attempts from years ago are coming up. It'd be unfair for me to keep going back to that friend so I'd love to connect with anyone who is recovering too.

It feels strange to use that word, "recovering". But I'm just now accepting that that is exactly what it is. A journey of healing, grieving and acceptance. A divine practice of sorts.

If you're up to connect, Inbox me :)

F

Flick

Jun 26, 2020
18/F/AS

Honestly just need somewhere, or someone, to turn to.
Though I doubt I could be much help to anyone, I'll definitely try.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: medjooled11
AndrewWood'sDeath

AndrewWood'sDeath

Aug 11, 2021
22/M(FtM)/US looking for someone to talk to about...well anything, dark areas of life and mind/ the reason we're here on this site or just chatting, either is fine. Making a post instead of reaching out only because I would not consider myself in recovery; tbh I'm spiraling I just can't kill myself because of one person who might then kill themselves and well... I just want someone to talk to whose going through some of the same things and could use a shoulder. Don't be afraid to drop whatever heavy shit you've got on me I think it's good to talk about stuff w/ people who can empathize and hell I'm a stranger on the internet so you've got no social obligations to fear.

PM me if you want to talk, can give you my discord if you want.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Bumping again, trying my luck again.

Female, UK, looking for someone to chat with who is actively seeking recovery, as I seek out recovery from chronic health issues. Preferably another female and big plus if you also are dealing with physical ailments.

For various reasons cannot talk to those contemplating/planning to ctb atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sister of the Moon
Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021
Hi! I am looking for likeminded people. Preferably other females who maybe also suffer from ptsd (so we have something "fun" to talk about)
I am in recovery since basically autumn / winter last year and would like to meet people who are looking to get better together and support each other along the way.
I am 31, female, married and generally fun. I game a lot and have a few fun Hobbys but also a stupid disability that hinders me from time to time.
Well anyhow. I'm interested to see who I will meet from this ad. Hope you are all doing well and wish you all a lovely day 🍷

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
29 Male from Italy. I am looking for someone between 18 and 29, to talk to about anything.
possibly Italian, because my English is not the best.

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Whether I want to "recover" is debatable, but I am forced to live for now, why the hell not post here?

Hesitant to post my exact age, but I am on the young side, female, and (miserable) in South Texas. My interests are hyper feminine as a warning, and I'm a freak about my fandoms. I am quite annoying and ranty myself, but I try to keep it contained.

Any topic goes with me; don't worry about censoring yourself. I will always read it and respond to the best of my ability. I like to offer support however I can.

Any age and gender is fine by me, though I wouldn't mind female company.

A

ArtsyDrawer

seeking artsyness partners.
Nov 8, 2018
32 m middle east but can do discord.

I need a bully or a study buddy.
Why bully? To bully me to get shit done. We'll get to the intricacies of the bullying if someone indeed wishes to take that weird path.
It makes sense once I explain how it works, I promise.

Now, if somebody takes the study buddy path...
I want to draw in anime style. I'm sure that with the volume of people here, somebody also wants to draw in anime style. The idea here is that we both suck at drawing anime, but want to improve. We study together. Somehow studying in a group vs studying alone improves morale. I've tested this - it's true.
So... we form a group and study together.
If you actually live near me, we can show up in person, which improves morale much greater than on discord.

We'll discuss the requirements for both if you, dear reader, agree, but so far I'll reveal the main requirement: avoid speaking Hebrew. One of the reasons I come here is the lack of Hebrew.
I know it, I can speak it, I really dislike doing so.

F

FuCrpsPain

Jan 22, 2022
I need a friend to talk to. I tried talking to my husband about how I'm feeling and the pain but he doesn't understand and I don't want to burden him. I need to not feel alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mixo
ShatteredSoul

ShatteredSoul

She dwells with Beauty-Beauty that must die.
Jan 11, 2022
Hey all. I'm 37 years old, female and live in the West Midlands UK. Feel free to reach out ❤

C

cooldude420

Student
Aug 8, 2021
My inbox is always open to help whoever I can. I have a busy life but I will eventually respond.

D

DeprivedofLife666

Any other childfree people on here?
Mar 28, 2022
Hi, looking for a long-term partner. Somethings about me:

>31yo F living in Donora, Pennsylvania
>Depressed due to living situations and inability to move out
>Can't drive, never got the chance to learn at 16.
>On disability because of my depression and anxiety and haven't worked in my life.
>I can't go out and meet people or video/call because I have a majorly nosy grandma who has always thwarted my desire to meet real life people or get a boyfriend. So I secretly type instead. Pathetic that I am treated like a child at age 31, I know. 😓
>I love foxes
>I'm not a furry but I love them soooo much!
>I don't watch a lot of anime anymore, just a few select ones that I'm comfortable with.
>Shamelessly watches 80s and 90s cartoons because nostalgia (Born in 1990)
>Music: Metal(Some sub-genres), 8-Bit, Some 80s/90s Music, Classical Music.
>I am a gamer even though I only have Xbox 360, GameCube, PS2 and DSi XL plus a SNES emulator. PC too even though I mostly play Minecraft and Sims 3.
>Still into goth fashion even though it doesn't look like it
>Love the Occult. Also love paranormal topics, I don't believe in Aliens and Bigfoot though, sorry.
>Polytheist-I acknowledge and even praise Gods/Goddesses of different cultures. Christianity excluded though.
>Other - Even though I posted about my method to CTB, I still want to find a means to keep living even though a good chunk of my life is gone thanks to my selfish grandmother. (I missed out on being independent and having fun in my 20's).
>Childfree. I don't like or want kids, I hope to find like-minded people.

Okay, sorry if that was long or if anything didn't make sense, I'm very shy and socially awkward because I never had friends to be social with. If you've read this far and still want to chat send me a pm if you share any or all of these things, including the bad. I prefer to chat with males between 24-30.

• Love
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Hi, guys. 27/F/US

I've struggled with suicidal ideation since I was 11, I think about it almost every day and I talk about it a lot on here, but I'm a weird place right now where despite me feeling heavily depressed, I'm actively trying and working to improve my life at the moment, along with my thinking. With that said, I definitely need friends. 😅 my dad and therapist are my social life right now. I do some volunteering once a week, but the others are a little younger than me, so I act more as a mentor than a friend.

I try to be the best person I can be to others, and I'm always up for listening if you need to vent or talk about whatever! I'm really into video games, music (punk, electro, jazz, metal, hip-hop; almost everything), and I love horror movies. Some days I get pretty down and forget to respond right away, but I'll always get back to you.

If you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me! It's never a bother :) I'm also on discord sometimes as well!

maladaptive

maladaptive

Apr 23, 2022
20/M/NA

shoot me a PM, i'm a good listener
hopefully we can do something with our lives

Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
Hey y'all, I'm a 26 year old woman in the eastern US

I'm not really sure exactly what I'm looking for on here. I very much want to recover, and I'm also here for anyone who needs to talk to someone, although I might not be super responsive as I dont have notifications on for this website. I'm in a shit ton of pain all the time thanks to this very unpleasant nerve disorder, so I don't really get out much. I'm down to talk about pretty much anything too, not just the hard stuff (although it does tend to dominate my thoughts a lot of the time). I love hearing people talk about their special interests, no matter what they are! I'm also a big fan of music, video games, all sorts of nature things, and lots of other stuff. Down to talk to people of any gender, but I'm much more comfortable talking to people who are at least 21

Reactions: Slocum
Marine

Marine

Make love win against fear 🤍
Jul 5, 2020
Hello.

I'm a 32 (but I feel and look younger) years old girl living in southern France.

I'm looking for a friend to talk to and support each other, preferably another young person so we can relate, any gender.

Reactions: S like suicide
A

Amina92

Feb 23, 2020
Hi, I'm 25 years old, female, live in Tajikistan (it's a country in the Central Asia) I have schizophrenia, but finally recovering now. I take medications and don't have the symptoms of desease, except of light apathy, but I was suicidal before for a long time. I would like to talk with someone who isn't suicidal and in recovery now, because I lost some of my friends here and it was very painful. I like watching series, walking, working, communicating with people. I prefer to talk with a person by phone sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Slocum
saninh.suk

saninh.suk

May 9, 2022
Hey folks, M29 south-american. Who's up for some listening exchange? Though my account is new, so i suppose i cant receive DMs yet... Well, guess we'll figure something out.

A

Amina92

Feb 23, 2020
Hey folks, M29 south-american. Who's up for some listening exchange? Though my account is new, so i suppose i cant receive DMs yet... Well, guess we'll figure something out.
Hey, I sent you a message, but don't know whether you get it or not

W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
Hi,

I'm a 41 female, in United States. I'm not able to work or hang out in person due to depression, social anxiety, and medical issues. I've struggled to live independently, and I don't drive. I'm in a terrible living situation, and I never go out. I would like someone to talk to regularly over the phone. I can pour my heart out to you, and you can pour your heart out to me, so we can give each other some type of therapy. I'm currently suicidal, but I'm still trying to make my situation better. I enjoy deep conversations, so I would prefer someone who has the time. Send me a message if your interested.

ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
25f, Eastern Europe

Hi, I'm not sure if I want to or if I even can recover in the sense that I never get depressed or suicidal again, but I think I want to feel less bad

A little bit about myself. I've been depressed for years so for years I didn't have any interests and I've just recently started trying to find things I like. Rn I'm learning Italian and I'm also learning to draw. I like drama movies and I watch anime sometimes. I also like going on walks in nature and I like reading, and I'm interested in mythology and the history of religion.

I'd be happy to learn about your interests or to just listen to you talk about things you like :)

And please don't message me if you want children or have children, it's a sensitive topic for me and I'd prefer to talk to someone who is on the same page as me