• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

chrys

Apr 2, 2023
1. I have been depressed since I was 14
2. I was molested at 13 and possibly have repressed trauma from even younger
3. Because of said trauma I have frequent, vivid and horrible nightmares
4. Because of said trauma I was hypersexual between the ages of 14-20 and I did many things I regret and now am ashamed of myself
5. I was recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder and the late diagnosis makes me extremely angry I was not treated sooner for what my psych and PCP said was alarmingly obvious
6. Society wants me dead. I won't go into much detail about this one.
7. My husband cheated on me while we were engaged and attempted to sneak out to do it again 4 days after the wedding
8. I have no friends and lack the ability to maintain platonic relationships
9. I have no family. I don't talk to any of them. They are all angry at me and or have abused me.

I think that sums it up. Thanks for reading.

shyann

shyann

Rebirth
Apr 1, 2023
This is so very sad to see my words may not matter to you because I am a meaningless person on the internet but I hope you feel better but sometimes we feel like we don't deserve to feel happy so if you don't I hope you find peace eventually xoxo

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I am very sorry that you are in this horrible situation and that life has been so terrible for you. However you try to find peace is up to you, that is your choice. As bad as your situation is, I do see two things that might help you. One is that you seem to have a very good understanding of what your problems are, which in such a complex situation is not easy at all. Another thing that can help is that you are still quite young it seems, so there is some time to try to solve things. I do think that seeking platonic friendhsips is one possible source fo help, maybe the best source of help you could get. There are a lot of videos about how to make frriends on youtube that are posted by caring people, and they could help. I hope you can find some way to connect with other people. Volunteering can sometimes be a way to find nice people, since people who volunteer to help others are usually nice people who really care about others.

6MillionWaystoDie

6MillionWaystoDie

Choose one
Mar 18, 2023
7. My husband cheated on me while we were engaged and attempted to sneak out to do it again 4 days after the wedding.

Geez. What a guy! You totally hit the unlucky jackpot. What a shame. On top of everything else.

D*mn. So sorry.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I spent my life savings and inheritance.on a failed business, gambling, etc.
Divorce and damaged relationships
Illness
Loneliness
Worthlessness

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you've had to endure, it's certainly very much understandable wishing to permanently be free from all the suffering. Life is just so unnecessarily cruel and it's awful how humans just create more harm.