• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Would you use this method?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I know it's possible to get a large quantity of RC benzos for a reasonable price legally, if in the US. If that's combined with, say H from the dark web, wouldn't it be reliably fatal? I'm talking 1g of clonazolam plus 1g of quality H which most likely is spiked with F. This would cost around $250. I think once A goes away people will turn to this or SN. The second protocol for assisted ctb uses a cocktail that includes morphine.

As the pph says, a death from morphine would be peaceful and they're right. I had an experience with H and it was very peaceful passing out.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yes. Pretty good chance that'll make you stop breathing. Heroin+Benzos and some booze is one of the "classical combos" people commonly die of in an OD.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Yes. Pretty good chance that'll make you stop breathing.
What do you think about the practically of it. A lot of sellers due to market volatility use wickr to sell H or Coke. Could say, a senior be able to figure it out. Anyone who is buying off the dark web should be checking out vendor reviews on the Avengers Forum. They call bullshit when vendors pull things. It's funny since H users on there, which is the most active demographic loathe finding F in their H. Dozens do strip tests to test for F. Usually comes up positive if it's powdered. SS users would be hoping for that sadly.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Careful using benzos, them are made to have very high tolerance, and a lot of antagonists.
With benzos should to use exit bag, by asphyxation ( there is sofocation in english?, i do not know).
And watch out Time as well. Important.

I've voted no.