• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

angeldust

angeldust

Yearning
Aug 16, 2023
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: anne neum and ImsooDone1N
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Death is white, not darkness.
Apr 17, 2023
I can't put a number to pain. I always tell doctors the same and that it hurts and I need morphine...even for minor things.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
9.9998… highest ever. I'm pretty calm tho. I've accepted this is what my existence is & that I will die soon, as that's what's best & just how my existence played out.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin
AJwantsToGo

AJwantsToGo

♡ Your Average Bad Person ♡
Feb 24, 2023
For me it varies daily, or even hourly. It has happened before where I was at a ten, it's like being in a trance. Any method nearby I'm ready to try- which is very dangerous as it is likely I'll survive. Most of the time I range between 4-7. So I constantly think about it, plan methods etc.

A

AlwaysAnhedonia

Penchant for excess
Dec 14, 2021
9 I don't see a way out . Addiction is destroying me. I can't sleep. I want to die

• Hugs
Reactions: cheese.out
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
For the last few weeks it was maybe a 3 but today is just fucked so i would say 8.5

• Aww..
Reactions: anne neum
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
7 and on the rise

• Hugs
the_widow

the_widow

Sep 9, 2023
Maintaining a solid 9-10, as I have for the last 31 days. I had full intentions of ctb last night. The date of yesterday was symbolic to me and I had entire weekend completely alone. I was rudely interrupted without notice by a "friend" of my late husband. A whole slew of emotions have stemmed from that in itself.

• Aww..
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
7-8

Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
6, Often find myself wandering negatively without a solid distraction.

mindless_imp

mindless_imp

lost but not found
Sep 9, 2023
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.
anywhere between a 5-7. I'm definitely not the most suicidal - judging by people on this website /lh - but it's not normal to have it as much as I do

• Hugs
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
About 6. Yesterday it was at 9.

• Hugs
afraid

afraid

I might just be able to feel pain the last time
Aug 4, 2023
Probably about 7 or 8. I feel so stressed out about everything lately. I feel like it's going to get a lot worse in a few months from now on

• Aww..
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
8 right now. It was 10 in the morning because I woke up.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and anne neum
S

SlowlyFalling

Apr 4, 2023
7-8 it's not so much that I want to ctb, but my depression is at an all time high and I want it to stop

• Aww..
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I'd say I'm at a 5. For me, a 10 is right before trying to CTB, and an 8 is being visibly distressed that I can't.

• Hugs
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022

• Aww..
M

manuel1056x

-
Sep 9, 2023
Sometimes it's about 5, but often, especially at night it's at 8 or 9

• Hugs
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
3-4

• Yay!
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
10/10. I'm having a very bad day, I've been thinking about suicide almost every single minute today

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and ImsooDone1N
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
5/6

I had an attempt on august 28th. I tossed all my food and donated most of my possessions. Factory reset my laptop and phone too. Racked up a ton of debt and wasted 4k on god knows what. All this reckless shit for nothing because I failed a high lethality method (hanging). I'm knees deep in medical debt due to my failure and uninsured and unemployed. I can't afford to replace all this shit but I at least have enough money for rent for 2-3 months.

I want to fucking die. But I just don't have the gall to attempt anymore. I know exactly why I failed and how I could perfect it next time. I really want to repurchase that rope for real. I cannot will myself to do so however. People think I'd be a bigger burden if I passed away than if I lived having mental breakdowns in their company. It made me rethink.

Tho perhaps they are being selfish to guilt me into living when I went to great lengths to prepare. I'm sure I can rebuild my life but I'm beyond stressed and just wanna die because of everything I did. But I'm trying to recover and breathe. Before my attempt tho I was at 9-10 looool

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AnonGermany, ImsooDone1N and Freyja13