• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
It was at 8-9 for almost 4 months, it got better a little bit, but I'm back at a solid 8 again. I keep trying to make myself not be this way but I think trying to repress it constantly is making me think about more. I'm not sure what's wrong with me anymore.

P

Peerless_Cucumber

The one and only king of cucumbers
Feb 22, 2023
Currently 7 because I'm in no position mentally or physically to actually go through with it yet

• Hugs
Reactions: SenseOfLoss
AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023
Last week I was at a 3, jumped all the way up to 9, nearly hit 10, fell back down to 7, riding a 6 right now...

S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
I think that right now i'm at 6-7 but in a few days it might change and get up to 9 or even more. There's a thing that could improve my life (the last chance) that if goes wrong I think I won't have much more to carry on for

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
10. I truly don't want to be here. I'm sick and live in a very abusive situation and have nowhere else to go. I just can't abandon these poor dogs I take care of. My life is a living hell.

ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
I'd say a 4-5. To me that means constantly having suicidal thoughts but having this bit of hope that I can undo the mistake I did and enjoy living again. But then why not just end it anyway cause then nothing matters anymore.

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
Depends on the day but if my abusers are being bitches I'm at a 10 for sui and homi. But rn its maybe a 3…4?

Allaboutit

Allaboutit

Aug 3, 2023
3. I think about how but only in hypotheticals. I feel grounded in my responsibilities.

Reactions: Maravillosa
JustSomeoneOnline

JustSomeoneOnline

Barely floating along
Mar 9, 2023
9 i'd say if 10 is like "i will kill myself right now no matter what" i still have enough common sense to plan properly before it actually happens but yeah, 9 have been for over a month now

Konnsz

Konnsz

At the very end, you can only trust yourself.
Jan 2, 2023
9, Im starting to cut again, even though i got a really deep cut recently that the people i know barely believed

D

distant stranger

Aug 4, 2023
Last night was a strong 9. Wouldn't say 10. 10 in the past I would act recklessly trying to end it all with anything I could find in my reach. Today is better. Not happy but I'd rather feel nothing then what I usually do.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I would say 9, I have a solid plan on how it should be done, full shopping list and everything and would start preparing right now if I could.
Not to worry. Just a little longer and I can start getting things in order.

deadtrace

deadtrace

Aug 7, 2023
8, distractions are starting to become less effective than they were earlier in the day. Remembering and focusing on reasons, remembering isolation. Getting worse.

• Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
.seethroughme.

.seethroughme.

This life has been more than enough for me 😂
Aug 6, 2023
A strong 9 today

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
4,5. I feel pretty fucked up. Extremely exhausted and sad. But for no concrete reason. I am still shocked how this last semester developed and whether the decline will go on like that. I am not sure what to do. I have holidays but so far I could not enjoy it. Maybe one reason for that are the withdrawal symptoms of the addictive medication. I struggle a lot for the fact that I have vacation. I should feel at least a little bit happy during this time period.

I wanted to post a recovery thread today to support other people in recovery. But I am just exhausted and sad. Posting recovery threads while despising myself and my life feels fraudulent to me. But this might be overthinking. I am just sick of feeling like that. My obessive and psychotic thoughts about that woman in college ruined me this semester and I don't know how to stop ruminating about her. I have a lot of nightmares recently. And the last night I had a nightmare about her. I just hate myself. My unfulfiled love life seemingly ruins my functionality. And I am pretty sure I cannot fix my love life. A true miracle had to happen...

wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
at a 10 right now. if someone gave me a loaded gun right now i'd shoot at my head without a second thought.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra