• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
7.5 - 8, although sometimes I get a very extreme urge to do something stupid like jumping in front of a car.

Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
6-7 I still have some responsibilities and activities that drive me to live, but I understand that in the end everything you do has no meaning or importance and your just better off dead anyway.

Konnsz

Konnsz

At the very end, you can only trust yourself.
Jan 2, 2023
6, but in 1 month it will be 9, again.

Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
7 and growing, as since today I know that my illness probably cannot be cured

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
3. Suicidality is low. But tomorrow there is a certain event. This event could trigger the shit out of me. I don't want to describe it in details I am scared this could drive my anxiety even more through the roof. I am very nervous. I took a half benzo and before I go to sleep I take the other half. I am scared about it. I am also scared about addiction but the event has the potential to make me very paranoid which very very counterproductive because I have exams very soon. I have issues to fall asleep. The heat is horrible. Very scared but the medication can numb my feelings to a certain point.

Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
I spent most of the weekend unconscious because I had so much pain in my head. I think I'll have to hurry. My health is getting weaker every day

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
6 to 7 because I just took some Ativan. Helps take the edge off a little. This morning I was feeling really antsy and claustrophobic because of being trapped in my living situation. All I want is a little peace and not so much despair. Why is that so damn hard?

D

Danique

Jul 8, 2023
6-8 this weekend
With my ex BF reastablshing contact and finally getting the gender dysphoria diagnosis I have been waiting for for 30 years, I should be hopeful and looking forward to the future, ....... but I don't feel that way. I have been on DIY hormones for 27 months with good blood values and I still look completely masculine, my dysphoria is as bad as ever. An endocrinologist isn't going to make a differance. And as my dysphoria isn;t getting lesser, it will just chase my BF away again.

In most ways I have been regressing in the last year for no apparent reason. I have no T or DHT in my body, so it shouldn;t be possible for me to remasculinize, but still this is what's happening. Makes me feel like it's a higher power that's preventing my transition. It makes me feel cursed

There were only two things that improved in the last 1.5 years. With the help of many hair products I managed to have some progress with my hairline and the overall fullness of my hair. And after 18 sessions of laser i was finally getting some actual improvemnet, when it came to reducing my beard shadow. In the last few weeks I had worst hairloss I ever had and I'm now more bald than I have ever been. Also my beard shadow returned with lots of new hairs just popping up.

Now that vaginoplasty might be an actual possibilty in a few more years, I feel forced to try and keep myself goign till then, but at the same time...life is just so unbearably painful and I don;t see any hope that it will get less.

This weekend I have been trying to distract myself somewhat, but not really succesfull. I isolated myself again, because I;m ashamed how masculine I look, but i know hat tomorrow I have to go back to office again and it makes me very afraid. I have been trying out meditation and mindfulness, but it isn;t really working for me.

wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
around an 8, i can still function and occasionally get my mind off of it, but at the end of the day no matter what, i'd just rather not be around anymore.

MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
7/10, summer makes me want to CTB the most

B

Bronzehawkattack

Mar 17, 2018
8/10
Would be a 9/10 if my father wasn't around.

I'm at a point in my life where I'm feeling anxious about just wanting to end it already, I've been feeling this way for awhile and I'm tired of feeling like it. There used to be good days and good weekends, but I don't even get that anymore. Everyday is feeling depressing, constant reminders that I was born pre-disposed to not be normal everyday. Not a single day in the past couple of months where I haven't thought I'd be happy if I had the knowledge that when I go to sleep, I won't have to wake up.

The thought of my father learning of my death is the only thing that stops me from immediately dying right ASAP, if he goes, I go soon after. He's the one person in this world who loves me and I can't stand the thought of hurting him right now. I know at some point the pain will definitely be too much to where I won't even care about that anymore though which is why I want to get the method ready already so that when that time comes I don't have to do something stupidly drastic.

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
If 0 = no suicidal thought and 10 = urge to off immediately, i'm around 7. My daily life sucks but i may have a way out in a few months, so the hope is still here.

E

Elliana Berriana

Jun 10, 2023
Today, probably a six. Maybe even a five. Better than yesterday.

dyinghopefully

dyinghopefully

when getting better?
Mar 29, 2023
6-7, because sometimes i have feeling that i want to die, sometimes not.

TheDyingSolarSystem

TheDyingSolarSystem

Jul 11, 2023
I'm at a 2/10 right now, It comes up every so often, but I usually do things to distract me from it.

ctb-soon

ctb-soon

-
Jul 12, 2023
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.
I'd say I am about a 7 with the wave of my urges taking me higher

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
i'd say my suicidal feelings would be around a 5 right now, i mostly stayed away from people today so i dont feel horrible rn. Tomorrow, when i wake up they will jump to an 8-9 because that has been the case for months now.

saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
9 - paralyzing almost probably have to wait til I feel different for more ctb preparations / planning or anything else rly

• Hugs
Reactions: todiefor