• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
9.25 (same, no change… but very close to falling or being pushed over edge).

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
5. Sad and empty. The pressure got less and I have a short break. It is insane when I can take a breath. My life quality in college is hellish. I wonder how I can manage all of this bonecrushing torture/pressure without relapsing. My life is hell and the worst is yet to come.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
4. Yesterday was pretty insane. I almost crashed some hours ago but gladly I could stop that. The pain yesterday was pretty insane. However the dosage of "manic crashs" were low compared to the aftermath from a completel psychosis. I know why I am already planning to kill myself when that happens. The next weeks will be very bad life quality. The closer to the exams the worse it gets. The pain will be very bad. But the holidays will be great in case I don't relapse. I will have to numb me with medication to prevent that. I am scared to become an addict. Though a psychosis or manic epsisode would be way way worse.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
10 and it will always be a 10 for me until the day I die. I just want to die, honestly. Living is a chore me honestly and I hate everything about it, my mind is consumed with suicide and I have become so obsessed with things related to suicide.

I'm not interested in anything unless it's suicide related, the only thing that can ease my mind sometimes is music but at the back of my mind I will still be thinking about suicide.

Ps - The only thing that brings me comfort is the fact I that I feel like I have found my ideal method to complete ctb and that will be soon once I get everything in place and also this site is my comfort zone. I don't know what I would have done without it, the resources, the support and minds that think alike is everything to me. You are my tribe …

Last edited:
pompompurin

pompompurin

You are playing checkers while I'm playing chess
Apr 27, 2023
Ever since I got a new job im around 5, half of my day I literally don't think about anything

• Hugs
sensation86

sensation86

Apr 13, 2023
Well, on the one hand I must say that if I were lucky enough to have an atomic bomb fall on me I would say thank you and consider myself extremely lucky.
I mean, I'd love to disappear.
But if I must rate the current desire to commit suicide, the truth is that they are not very high.
I can't find the courage or the bravery to do it despite suffering desperately.
So a 2-3.
My limit to endure suffering is too high.
I wish it was much smaller.
My nervous system is completely screwed up and broken.
I can't function.
I take 12mg lorazepam daily.That's insane but I am addicted to for more than 20 years and I don't see how I will overcome this addiction.

Last edited:
Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
Still not sure if I really want to ctb, though I know that the time will come when it will be close to 10

• Hugs
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
10+

Trapped by inhumane gatekeeper after 2x failed ODs with zero SI … I was on my way home 😥💔

• Hugs
Reactions: leaf23
Whyami

Whyami

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, wth I'm doing here?
Jun 21, 2023
10 in theory, but the practice still scares me a lot so 8 for now. Anyway I have to be there until early July but after that, nothing makes me want to stay here anymore.

• Hugs
hells "angel"

hells "angel"

Is there an end? Does this Stop?
Jun 28, 2023
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.
6-7 although I'm actually not doing that bad I just want to die. I don't have plans to commit today though. Just wanna be no longer, as always.

• Hugs
Tikialia

Tikialia

May 7, 2023
I'd say 5 since I'm conflicted a bit. I want to recover but at the same time I keep scrolling through the online market looking for the quick ticket to death. Yet, after rethinking my choices.. my life is not really that bad? It has huge ups and downs so sometimes I want to give it a try. This evening is definitely a 5.

T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
Somewhere between 7 and 10, so pretty high, but I'm able to hold it back because of my mental resilience and strength.

Reactions: stermc