• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
7. I know I will ctb someday, not sure when or how.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and ImsooDone1N
Ra4v

Ra4v

Trying to live
Feb 10, 2023
7, family issues suck

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, moparman97b and ImsooDone1N
B

bestbefore053121

Oct 26, 2021
10. I don't know what "hope" is anymore.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, CTB Dream, moparman97b and 1 other person
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
*10/10 - I'm so disgusted with myself. Others are so much stronger. I seriously have no idea how people live without benzodiazepines. I am ruined, and they are just monsters. Opiates are not good either but… i saw a meme. It's wasn't even a good one, but it's about xanax & how some lady is thanking it for changing her life for the better. The reply (from Xanax itself was): "I'm literally ruining your gaba receptors & damaging your brain function so hard you will never be the same again". Facts. I'm screwed. That's just the icing tho, on the fucked up cake I am. *-highest it's been in >365 days.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022

Tortured by SI

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Lost in a Dream
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Barely slept. Not sure whether I forgot to take the addictive medication. I hope that otherwise the other explanations would be way worse. I still have major stress. I hope this is the reason for the bad sleep. And no0 withdrawal symptoms. The shit is pretty dangerous and I am very anxious about addiction. In some days the experiment will be over. I think it is not wise to quit them during the storm. I hope very much there will be no problems quitting them. I took the benzos 10 days. But the z-medication almost 3 weeks.

I will soon analyze the whole development retrospectively. I think it is way too dangerous. I will probably take less courses. However during the last exams at college I could very easily quit the medication with barely any withdrawal symptoms. Though I have the feeling the stress increases from semester to semester hence the likelihood of addiction.

I think I am way way beyond my limits. Without the addictive medication I would have relapsed weeks ago. I just repeat the same all the time.

Suicidality 6,5. I cried and had some paranoid thoughts.

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
9-10, it is something i want to do and i feel a sort of calmness thinking about it, only downside thing is all the difficulties that come along with it that stress me out quite a bit. if it was available in a professional/medical setting, i would simply just feel peace and happiness knowing i finally have a way out.

• Hugs
hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
10, I'm researching the SN method so i can CTB.

• Hugs
EndlessDream

EndlessDream

Feb 15, 2023
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.
During the day about a 3-4, during night usually an 11, bringing out the knives and pills and all.

• Hugs
emptybox

emptybox

Nov 27, 2022
Can't because of circumstances and haven't planned the method well enough yet, but preparing

• Hugs
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
5. A little bit less anxiety. Soon the major stress will be over. I am far far beyond my limits. I hope my medication prevents a relapse. The whole thing was hellish. The pressure I am doing to myself is insane and inhuman.

• Hugs
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
9. I think I just got emotionally abused? Regardless, feeling terrible

• Hugs
metalpi

metalpi

Feb 13, 2023
3, but fluctuating don't really want to die as of now but I'm in pain physically and I don't want to be in pain.

• Hugs
heyrabu

heyrabu

No one can understand me
Feb 11, 2023
Yesterday was a solid 10 and today its 8 i think

Been shutting myself from everything that could makes me happy and hesitate, i purposefully making myself suffering at this point so i can ctb with ease

• Aww..
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Insane pressure again. 6,5. Again taking addictive medication. I still can find my sleep which is essential. Hopefully I don't relapse.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Very much stress and fuck. 5 minutes ago the whole filling of a tooth went out. Fuck. I need an appointment as soon as possible. This is my worst tooth. Why the fuck is all this shit happening to me?

Suicidality 6,5.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
heyrabu

heyrabu

No one can understand me
Feb 11, 2023
today's a solid 10.

• Aww..
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
10 😪

• Hugs
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Extremely exhausted. Barely energy. Suicidality 5.

• Aww..
dembe

dembe

No lights, No music, JUST ANGER
Feb 13, 2023
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.
6 or 7 it was 9 this morning so not bad to me

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
5. System stuff is making life and emotions complicated. I'm beyond apathetic rn, i'm empty.

• Hugs
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
9 right now. Almost 10, but I'm not feeling depressed if that makes any sense.

• Hugs
another40seconds

another40seconds

Feb 17, 2023
i'd say 9. i dont really have anyone to compare it to but 9 is a good guess. all i can think about when i fall asleep as hoping that i get killed in some way (i fear suicide bringing me to hell). i really often think about dying like its nothing.

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
5, watching a video analysis on Everything Everywhere All At Once made me reflect on my life, so now I'm stuck in the middle ground—among nihilism, optimistic nihilism, and the fear of both of them.

• Hugs
redisblue

redisblue

"cut me clean, till i can't think anymore."
Feb 12, 2023
It changes quite a lot, but today I'd say I'm at an 8 or 9 :(

• Hugs