krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
it's around a 6-7 right now: enough to be present on my mind, but not enough to fully overwhelm me. it can go up to an 8 or a 9 when i'm actively spiraling though. it's not fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Huntfish34 and jodes2
19nitten

19nitten

Feb 2, 2023
probably a 6 at the moment, it fluctuates every now in then, i'll probably CTB any time i get to a 9 or 10, i'm not in a rush though, but i wouldn't prefer to CTB when i really feel like i need too, if i were to do it now, it would probably fail and failing is even more pathetic and stupid than living.

• Hugs
Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
An 8 and its been consistent

• Hugs
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Huntfish34, jodes2 and 1 other person
enditplz

enditplz

Student
Jan 24, 2023
I've been around a 5-6 a good part of my life. Now I'm around an 8-9 and trying to purchase all the stuff I need to ctb as peacefully as possible.

• Hugs
existenceisacurse

existenceisacurse

Lonely
Jan 17, 2023

• Hugs
ephemerality

ephemerality

slipping into a dream
Jan 24, 2023
6. i've been worse, been better. at a moment of relative stability after coming out a particularly bad period.

• Hugs
FailureGirl

FailureGirl

lost in limbo...
Jul 5, 2021

• Hugs
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am feeling nightmarish. 6.5 only though. I am not acute suicidal but my current stress is killing me. My responsibilities weigh like several tons on my shoulders. It is really hard to cope with. Only my addictive medication prevents a relapse. Fuck my life.
Maybe I will write less today I need a break.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
2. Life isn't great but I haven't been having many suicidal thoughts at all really. Sometimes I just wonder if it would be better to just be gone, but it would hurt others. I have my SN nonetheless

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Huntfish34
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022

• Hugs
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
A great 10 today!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Huntfish34 and epic
W

wait-bus-stop

Feb 5, 2023
I'd say a 5 with a sense it's moving up to much higher levels soon

• Hugs
sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
recently been more like 2-3, but today 5-6

• Hugs
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
5. Horrible sleep quality. I tried to sleep without the z-medication. Very scared about addiction. Tomorrow I have a busy day so I need to take it again. Fuck my life.

• Hugs
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Uuggghh.... Right around a... 10 + , 11 ? Fck. God Help me Please. . FML

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Susannah and 1 other person
Z

Zee33

Feb 4, 2023
I'm right at a 6-7 majority of the time. When I'm actively working on a plan, that's when I'm at an 8. When I'm finalizing a plan, it's 9. I've never reached 10, because I haven't executed the plan yet. Somehow I just can't get everything I want for the final goodbye. I have requirements I guess. So a 10 for me is when I have the noose around my neck, swallowed a lethal dose of meds and I'm taking my last breath.

• Hugs
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
8.5. Full of anxious energy though, because acquiring all of the necessary items is taking quite a long time.

But I guess that's a good thing; slows my impulsivity down, gives me time to make final preparations and make some final visits to a few folks I haven't seen in over a year.

But I'm also prone to procrastination and a general lack of motivation, so I imagine I'll do like I've always done: wait till the absolute last minute and rely on adrenaline to push me through my final preparations and all of that. 🤦‍♀️

But I'm ready to shed this skin. I'm ready to put this frantic mind to rest once and for all.

• Love
alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
Using the method another user suggested, in which 8 is extremely strong suicidal thoughts, 9 is on the way to suicide and 10 is already done the deed, I'd say I'm at a 7,5. I'm not uncontrollably suicidal, I just know I don't want to live. The emotional pain is very strong and incessant right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Huntfish34 and TapeMachine
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
6. Horrible very fragile. Very scared of addiction. Some shit happened today and it was rather detrimental for my mental state.

Yesterday I took a half z-medication and despite that my sleep quality was poor that is pretty scary. This evening I took a benzo instead. I don't notice a huge effect but I hope it improves my sleep quality a littler bit. I sleep like 3-5 hours without the z.
Holy fucking shit. I don't want to become an addict but a mania is way worse. All options are horrendous. I consider to reduce college courses next semester this shit becomes dangerous.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Susannah and Huntfish34
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
9. I'm so scared to fail the attempt that I can't get myself to do it. 😩

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Susannah and Huntfish34
nyctophilic

nyctophilic

Feb 2, 2023
i think i'd rate mine 7/10

• Hugs
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
10++++++++

No way to Ctb 😢

2 failed OD attempts 2022
Now watched/ gatekeeper 24/7

Trapped in a severely decrepit body more physically paralyzed every day 🥺

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Sargasso, Escapee and 1 other person
E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
10+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
i can't think of anything else but suicide. god knows suicide is a sacred term for me now the no 1 thing in my life now is ending it now right at this moment if possible. but i failed with my 4th attempt lately. the best gift from any body now would be a bullet in my head while i am not watching

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Sargasso

Sargasso

Feb 9, 2023
I would have done it already had I not been scared of failing the attempt and blowing my face off instead. That and the innate self-preservation present in all of us prevents me from doing it, it's a tough hurdle to get over.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Escapee and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
11. - My gun is locked and loaded...... just have to get rid of my Dumbass SI... FML.

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Escapee
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
6. I am innerly dying. I am imploding. The only shit that prevents a psychosis or mania is the addictive medication. The pressure breaks me. My friends say I should try to be satisfied with less good grades but the fucking anxiety is killing me. If I am not perfectly prepared I barely can sleep and I have the feeling currently the anxiety overwhelmes me.

The shit is insane. It is hard to take a breath. Not sure what my response should be. How much addictive medication is the right dosage. My therapists are pretty liberal. I will ruminate about it for sure.

• Hugs