10 again. Wanna ctb right now

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, S like suicide and 1 other person
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
10 -.- i'm so angry because my body is so resistant while 14 yrs old teens are able to do it so easily...i'm so f tired i would like to punch myself all day for the anger

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and allesistgut
R

Ready2GoNow2022

Mar 19, 2022
I am a 7 today. What has really gotten me down lately is the first thing I think to myself when I wake up is "FUCK, here comes another day of agony".

• Hugs
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
1. I'm all or nothing and I'm here so It's 1.

@noname223 I hope you're taking it easy today. You're taking the right steps to try to take care of yourself .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and noname223
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
1. I'm all or nothing and I'm here so It's 1.

@noname223 I hope you're taking it easy today. You're taking the right steps to try to take care of yourself .
I am at 5. I have just got a very very bad news for my recovery. I am not sure why I am on the scale only at 5. This news is quite horrific for my future. I think deep inside myself I always had very strong doubts whether there was really hope for me. I will sum it up but I won't go into details because I am kind of scared about my privacy.

My time at college has given me somewhat of hope. It was only a little bit but I clinged to it. It was the only thing I had. Due to some circumstances I need to change the college. It is very likely that at the college where I am now I will never have the possibilty to graduate.
I have made some research and I found out today that at my new college there is no way to take into account my old exams/performances. I probably have to start from scratch. My heart is broken. It was so extremely hard to fight. I struggled so much and everything was for nothing. I always had the feeling that all my fighting is more or less for nothing. But I really wanted to fight. And now for what? My life is so cynical. I am just emotionally exhausted. So much that I cannot cry about it. (Since I am taking one specific medication I am not able to cry anymore.) I am just feeling really empty right now.

But thank you @Hindsightis2020 for telling me those kind words.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and Foresight
Socaku

Socaku

Mar 20, 2022
8 to 10, I almost have what I need to ctb..... Some unfinished business and then I will see the other side....

• Hugs
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I can understand the pain and frustration you're feeling.

I had an experience where I left the college I was at when I was almost done. I entered a new college, dropped out and switched again. The new place I went to had other credit requirements on top of my personal failings so I ended up being there for several more years. College isn't always a straight shot. It's still exhausting to find yourself in this place. I'm here for you wherever you go with the situation. It took me 4 colleges and many tears to graduate so I'm well versed in the matter.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and noname223
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
It's my 3rd day with a 10. I want to ctb right now

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, BigGimpin, Niirvana and 1 other person
A

asmah

Feb 1, 2021
8-9
I would have done it, if I would only know how and where

• Hugs
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I can understand the pain and frustration you're feeling.

I had an experience where I left the college I was at when I was almost done. I entered a new college, dropped out and switched again. The new place I went to had other credit requirements on top of my personal failings so I ended up being there for several more years. College isn't always a straight shot. It's still exhausting to find yourself in this place. I'm here for you wherever you go with the situation. It took me 4 colleges and many tears to graduate so I'm well versed in the matter.
Thank you very much for giving me hope and strength.

Hugs.

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Foresight
cherry2000

cherry2000

Mar 20, 2022
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.

• Hugs
davidgeorge

davidgeorge

Experienced
Dec 21, 2021
8, still on track for a set month

• Hugs
Tristan

Tristan

Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead.
Mar 21, 2022

• Hugs
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I'm at 8.5 right now, it's just getting harder to justify my existence. I'm sure I'm hurting my family when I'm like this, I try to be positive but everyone can see through my facade now.

Much of the time I'm either worried sick or numb, I'll keep taking it a day at time until I can't.

• Hugs
A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Squiddy and Foresight
walt

walt

Mar 15, 2022

Talking about topics I study makes me excited, but I still feel sad sometimes.

• Hugs
sadnessnsuicide

sadnessnsuicide

Playboi Carti Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2022
As of right now I'm probably at about a 4 or a 5. I still feel determined to end my life, but over the past week I experienced many things that reminded me that there are occasionally parts of life that are very sweet. I'm pretty conflicted as to what I should do.

• Hugs
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Low suicidality like 3,5. But I am quite manic I hope this won't become a new manic episode. Could drive me over the edge when I get a new psychosis...I hate my old medication and I don't want to take it anymore. Not even the addictive emergency medication is helping. This suicide forum always had an anti-manic effect on me. Maybe I will elaborate on that in another thread. This is really important, Bipolar people always have the desire of getting manic but the consequences would probably be deadly for me. This forum reminds me of that. I will soon talk with my therapists about my manic symptoms. They will probably urge me to take the old medication. I have another idea. Maybe we can make a deal.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, orange and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
8. I almost burst into tears today when I had to get my blood drawn at a lab because of the potential bill and my insurance not covering it. I'm down to my last $100 and no one is hiring me to work. I'm feeling defeated and am waiting for the day I snap and just ctb because I can't take it anymore 😔 I ended up breaking down in tears in my car before walking into my parents house because I would've probably been told that others have it worse

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, orange and 1 other person
orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
9. l've been on a streak lately where I don't know if I'll do it the next day because I have everything ready. Yet I never do. I can't short of do it whenever because of my living situation, I have to plan a bit beforehand and if I leave to do it and then don't have the guts, well I can't go back home for another 8 hours. Really really wish I would do it tomorrow but I have a bad track record.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Niirvana and allesistgut
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
7. Been ruminating on it all day. I want to but I don't want to. Why can't I make up my damn mind for once in my life?

• Hugs
sad_gurl_thoughts

sad_gurl_thoughts

Feb 8, 2022
8…just freaking kill me already.

• Hugs
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
10 i want be dead,this waiting is nerve wracking!

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and Niirvana
not_ready

not_ready

When I leave tell me to have goodnight
Oct 5, 2019

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and orange
J

JCR

Jan 14, 2022
Suicidal ideation has been a constant in my life since my early teenage years. I wasn't really depressed I just didn't see the point of living. Not in the sense you may find described in an existentialist text but in a more primitive sense. I didn't really put the whole picture together in my mind until recently although all the pieces have been there since then. Now it is no longer ideation.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and orange
BigGimpin

BigGimpin

Student
Mar 24, 2022
10 and that is why I finally signed up here. I dont want to live another sleepless night, it is all too much.

Trying to gather the inner strength to introduce myself to the forums, probably be on here all night reading.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, S like suicide, allesistgut and 1 other person
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
10 The more I live the worse it becomes and the worse I become. Life is absolutely meaningless and cruel. Just kill me now

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, S like suicide, allesistgut and 1 other person
S

sparky10

Mar 17, 2022
10 as I experience complete anhedonia and 24/7 hyper awareness. Basically a vegetable now

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Niirvana, S like suicide and 3 others