• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Didn't hurt anything or anyone, made it back from Cali ok ish haha

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, iHeartRockArt and 4 others
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
Trying to sleep sucks
My eyes are watery and nose is stuffy. I guess that means I want to cry.
But I just want to sleep, not cry. This feels so pathetic. Can't remember the last time I cried.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I gotta do it soon, otherwise my wife will find out and try to institutionalize me for good.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Johnnythefox and 2 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I'm probably going to ctb over winter break. There are a few reasons why I'm opposed to doing it before.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
"You just have to put the effort in".
"Only you can change your life".
"You have to be able to look after yourself."

Now I remember again why I was going to CTB. I dont think I have much fucking choice for a comfortable life. That "effort" is not fucking coming easily. If it was, I would've be doing things ffs.

More and more I feel like I'm pretty much done. Some part of me, or maybe just those around me, haven't quite caught up with it yet.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Roulette and 2 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I'm considering renting a hotel room on Sunday and ctb then. So many things are pushing me over the edge this week. So many things.
What things? Small things too?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Trashcan and 1 other person
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Should I have the bacon and egg Mcmuffin today or the Big Mac? Who am I kidding, I'll just order both at separate times. Yum! A special treat

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, blueming and 4 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Would you French kiss anyone right after they ate a Big Mac? Or would you make them brush first?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Help_Me and 1 other person
Pineapplecrown

Pineapplecrown

Pine
Oct 21, 2018
Four hour chat ban

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Pineapplecrown

Pineapplecrown

Pine
Oct 21, 2018
Something i said hours ago to a user was "abusive" n went against the rules. I just wanna go back into the chat!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Deafsn0w
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
What things? Small things too?

Mainly that a few birthdays are coming up and I want to finish this semester. I doubt this will happen as I'm going to take measures to make sure I succeed, but I'm worried something outside of my control will go wrong, I end up getting "saved," and then I miss some critical classes that could help me pass the class. Finals are coming up and worth 30% of my grade... I want to be there during the reviews just in case. It could be the difference between passing and flunking.

I also think my dad might have picked up on something. He keeps asking me if I'm okay. I've asked him why and he says he's "just asking."

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Jodes and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
All the matter that exists today has existed for 13.8 billion years from the moment of the Big Bang. Since matter cannot be created or destroyed, all the particles that make up our physical bodies are as old as the universe itself.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Jodes and 5 others
Pineapplecrown

Pineapplecrown

Pine
Oct 21, 2018
All the matter that exists today has existed for 13.8 billion years from the moment of the Big Bang. Since matter cannot be created or destroyed, all the particles that make up our physical bodies are as old as the universe itself.
Wooah buzzy

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, lv-gras and 1 other person
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Mile marker 29 clear calm
Mile marker 30 wet 10mph wind
Mile marker 31 3 inches of snow and ice 50mph wind blizzard conditions
Mile marker 32 clear 10mph wind

Home sweet home

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, lv-gras and 2 others
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
I never realised just how much normies like to talk.

Reactions: Fucking loving it, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Fuck, I hate myself, I feel really alone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Jodes and 5 others
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
So really we should not fear death, we are the universe, and no matter what, we will always be the universe. Death is just a different state of being.

Reactions: Fucking loving it, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
So really we should not fear death, we are the universe, and no matter what, we will always be the universe. Death is just a different state of being.
Yes exactly. Everything is apart of the universe. At least in death we will no longer be sentient matter. No troubles, no suffering, no consciousness. Just like the billions of years before we were born.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, lost illusions and 2 others
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Yes exactly. Everything is apart of the universe. At least in death we will no longer be sentient matter. No troubles, no suffering, no consciousness. Just like the billions of years before we were born.
Its the dream isn't it? To 'be' but not to suffer.

Reactions: Fucking loving it, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Sometimes I feel like I need a suicide coach to urge me to do it. I almost felt like creating a livestream and let every b-tard in 4chan tell me to do it, but then if no one looks or smiles at me as I make my way to the top of the bridge, then that just confirms my feeling that I'm doing the right thing.

Reactions: Fucking loving it, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
We are all made of star stuff, I can remember watching Carl Sagan when I was younger. He says it best..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Sometimes I feel like I need a suicide coach to urge me to do it. I almost felt like creating a livestream and let every b-tard in 4chan tell me to do it, but then if no one looks or smiles at me as I make my way to the top of the bridge, then that just confirms my feeling that I'm doing the right thing.
I'd take a death coach over a life coach any day!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Letting Go and 2 others
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
I can't do this anymore, I really want to grab the bedsheet and partially hang myself from my wardrobe

There are so many things eating me up, wish I could just get over my problems and move on

Reactions: Fucking loving it, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
wishing to die and to be dead

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and blueming
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I want to ctb tonight but I must hold on until winter break.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and lv-gras