• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I hope there is a Hell and that my mother ends up in the worse part of it for all of eternity !

Reactions: throwaway123 and Csmith8827
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
What I really need is to be at the beach. with a cocktail. and a gorgeous man.

• Love
Reactions: mattwitt, exhausted, Lost1234 and 1 other person
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
People seem to twist my words just so that they can try to justify their pain. Don't use me as a scapegoat.
I should probably just stop posting. I'm tired of it. Just sick and tired.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lost1234, AlexM, Worthless_nobody and 2 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Maybe it's time to disappear

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Carina, Lost1234, Midnight and 2 others
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I'm losing an IRL tomorrow, somebody who also visits the forum to lurk but I knew before I came here.. I hate this feeling, I don't want to lose him. But I know he is in pain and I'd never want to stop him being happy. I love him, he has been such an amazing friend to me and I will miss him so much. I really don't know how I will cope without him...

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina, Midnight and Flume
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm losing an IRL tomorrow, somebody who also visits the forum to lurk but I knew before I came here.. I hate this feeling, I don't want to lose him. But I know he is in pain and I'd never want to stop him being happy. I love him, he has been such an amazing friend to me and I will miss him so much. I really don't know how I will cope without him...
No worries. You have me, and I will be there for you. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: CyanideSoup
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
i thought you were my best friend. you're choosing to spend time with a guy who doesn't even care about you instead of your best friend. i invited you over so many times, and you promised you'd come. when i asked you if you were still coming last night, you yelled at me. you said you were busy, but now you're going to see him. are we not best friends anymore? why do all of my friends hate me? why am i the last choice? why is everyone moving further and further away now that i've told them how i feel?

everyone's leaving after i told them i need people to say because i need support. i don't get it. do they want me to kill myself? it hurts so bad.

i hope my appeal gets rejected so i never have to go back to college again. it'll give me another reason to ctb sooner.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody and Midnight
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
The best night i could wish for is to have someone next me who enjoy's my company,driving a last time i my car having a nice drive in the sunset ..in the end lying in bed, her head resting on my chest,my arms arround her,some soft music in the background, my last breath be a sigh of relief, close my eyes and with a faint smile pass away as if i where falling asleep.

A life of loneliness, 2 decades of suicidal depression ... It would be worth just that. It would be worth all of it.

Instead this wretched world will have me leave hanging on a rope, alone, succumbed to the relentless suffering.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Worthless_nobody and Morphinekiss
Deleted member 13227

Deleted member 13227

Good night
Dec 21, 2019
I wish there was someone that could relate to me in real life.

• Hugs
Reactions: ReverendGreen, Flume and Finis Autem Spero
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Knowing that your gone and you truly passed away has given me my final push to ctb. Your notes you left me are haunting. I should have come back. I am so sorry. I miss you....my heart hurts. I'll be joining you soon. And we can be together forever like it was meant to be and should have been.

• Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady and Morphinekiss
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
It is noteworthy and so interesting to observe the changes in my perspective as my exit draws nearer and nearer. Things are becoming much easier as I slowly zero in on what is really important in life. I have so much less to be concerned with now that I have discarded all the unimportant stuff. I have stopped suffering, at long last. I can't imagine it is that way for everyone. My heart goes out to those still suffering (D); I hope you find some peace before you exit. I have a few more weeks then I'm gone. :heart:

Reactions: mesohappy
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I really don't want to live like this anymore. I'm putting everyone through hell..

• Love
Reactions: Flume
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I've been watching videos of people base jumping at Beachy Head recently to prepare myself. I've never liked heights but looking at the drop, I don't feel afraid at all. Of course my SI will probably kick in once I'm actually there, but right now it feels like I could easily jump off and end everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ReverendGreen
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
An old coworker that I had a huge crush on two years ago came into my work (different job) yesterday with her boyfriend. I don't think she recognized me.
Today I remembered that I haven't changed at all or done anything worthwhile in the last four years. Maybe my entire life actually. I kept staring at the calendar throughout the day, recounting all of the nothing that's happened each year. I only have memories of daydreams about lives I barely ever pursue. once in a while I'll try but I can't progress past the first step.
It's all making me feel like a ghost.
I wish I could figure out how to enjoy drifting through life like this.

bleh this post is stupid and I feel like I've made the exact same post fifty times on here

• Love
Reactions: exhausted
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I have no life due to depression, therefore I must do no work due to anxiety. Perfect work-life balance.

• Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I do not really forgive.

• Love
Reactions: mesohappy and exhausted
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
So sad about crimes against camels in Australia. Innocent creatures suffers because of shitty humans

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Thereisnothing and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Sticky Web is fucking infuriating in Randoms. If you don't have a rapid spinner, then how in the world are you supposed to clear it?!? It's literally the most crippling entry hazard. There are so many suicide leads that are based on speed, so if they lose a stage of speed, they can't function at all! It's not like it just takes away a bit of damage.

• Hugs
Reactions: RM5998
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Humans are inherently toxic

• Love
Reactions: exhausted, Lefty and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Sticky Web is fucking infuriating in Randoms. If you don't have a rapid spinner, then how in the world are you supposed to clear it?!? It's literally the most crippling entry hazard. There are so many suicide leads that are based on speed, so if they lose a stage of speed, they can't function at all! It's not like it just takes away a bit of damage.
Doesn't Defog also work? Granted, you lose your hazards as well, but usually that's not THAT crippling (especially in Randoms, where power level within a team is pretty widely distributed). I agree about it being stupidly frustrating though.
To use this convenient opportunity to rail on PS and the current meta, I hate the Dynamax bullshit that has come in with Gen 8, which pretty much gives the enemy a convenient window to set up that wallbreaker to obliterate half your team for no discernible reason. Makes it especially irritating when it's a fucking WAILORD OHKOing my Dragonite, my Mega Scizor and my Sp.Def. biased Sylveon.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BooGirl
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Doesn't Defog also work? Granted, you lose your hazards as well, but usually that's not THAT crippling (especially in Randoms, where power level within a team is pretty widely distributed). I agree about it being stupidly frustrating though.
To use this convenient opportunity to rail on PS and the current meta, I hate the Dynamax bullshit that has come in with Gen 8, which pretty much gives the enemy a convenient window to set up that wallbreaker to obliterate half your team for no discernible reason. Makes it especially irritating when it's a fucking WAILORD OHKOing my Dragonite, my Mega Scizor and my Sp.Def. biased Sylveon.
Yeah, you do sometimes get Defog, but if you don't have it, and the opponent has Sticky Web, you're fucking done for.

And I basically just stick to Gen 7 haha. Dynamax is annoying. Z-powers, which let you just throw any counter out the window, is bad enough.

Reactions: RM5998
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Why is it so hard for me to go and yet so hard to stay....................on a never stop revolving carousel.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
If I stay awake until sunrise one more time. Damn insomnia.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
I wonder what it would feel like to be back in my home state, where it is warm and never ever snows, instead of wearing layers of clothes, heavy socks and slippers? I want to be able to go for a walk and be comfortable in shorts and tee shirt. I detest the weather where I live. I need sunshine. I do not seem to thrive without it. Good thing I'm going to be exiting soon. But I need to experience sunshine first., one last time. Ah, the peace of the beach on the Gulf of Mexico. It's calling.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I'm starting to hate being here and should've quit

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost1234 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Want to just get away.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost1234, Circles and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
If I wasn't suicidal already, Donald Trump would make me be.

• Hugs
Reactions: faust, Circles and exhausted
exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
I want to be the only person in the world and wander around empty cities watching nature reclaim the earth. I will feed all the stray animals.

Reactions: faust, Nemeshisu, crybaby and 4 others