• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
For some reason the pictures aren't showing on the Suicide memes thread. Is it just me?

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
How brain works and the difference of perception is extremely huge. So I went from lacking chemicals to getting some in a short time. I was listening to some music and wasn't enjoying. Then I listened again when those fucking chemicals returned and it was magical. Stupid nonsense life controlled by chemicals.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and TearyEyedQueen
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
He asked if I've found love again. No. He asked if I wanted to find love again yes. But I don't think anyone wants to love me. "You make it impossible to love you long term". I still hate him for those words, and I don't think he even knows the damage they did. I need to cut off contact again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I don't believe in heaven and hell but this life sure is what I think hell would be like

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Worthless_nobody, Carina and 2 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I don't believe in heaven and hell but this life sure is what I think hell would be like
I'm right there with ya! If there is a hell, we are definitely in it right now. I bet if you described the conditions that people have to live in on this planet to an alien from some other planet, they would think we were all living in hell as well.

Reactions: blueming and Nemeshisu
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Wish I could find some resolve.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
It's getting closer to time for my SIL to come and drag me off to the lunch that I don't want to go to today. The closer it gets, the more dizzy and sick I feel. I'm exhausted right now because I didn't get any sleep last night because I was dreading this lunch so much. I'm so tired of fighting with everybody. I don't understand why people just can't leave me alone when I ask them to. All I want is a little peace and quiet and to be by myself, particularly at this time of the year. Yet no one seems to want to honor my wishes. Everyone thinks they can barge into my life anytime they want to and intrude on my solitude.
I feel like my only way out is ctb. ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, SinisterKid and TheDevilsAngel
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Oh good, so I"m basically not the only one who thinks this is hell.

Seriously sometimes I swear I died long ago successful in an ctb, and this is hell. And I don't even believe in either one either.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhyIsLife56, blueming, BlueWidow and 1 other person
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Why does he keep harassing me... Why did he ring my neighbour and tell her lies why earlier in the day was he pretending to be her.... Why is he trying to turn everyone against me... He told my neighbour I was a swinger and he is worried because I'm neglecting the kids... Its all bull since he left he has not helped at all in any way not even bought food for the kids.... He won't accept the break up but I am going to make him.. Anyone I talk to agrees my kids won't be taken off me.... He is unstable he is watching me and hacking my phone and accounts.... I can't breathe I can't think I'm here in darkness which I like but I'm afraid and I don't know how to cope until Monday.... I recorded the call he made no sense I realised this after I listened.... I'm doing nothing but even if i was it my business I am my own person I have the freedom to choose what I want to do and who I talk too... Just because I let him control me for so long does not mean he owns me any longer.... He told he we broke up because I was seeing men... The truth is we broke up because of the abuse because of the fear I saw in the kids eyes when he gave out for how upset the kids would get when he was so angry with me.... I asked the kids the other day would they like to go to there dads they both said no.... Xmas day when he came to the door I asked the kids did they want see him they said no... He told my neighbour the kids were crying to see him and I would not let them.... He is lying and manipulative and I've had enough... He doesn't care for kids he just wants to hurt me....

I am so sick of even the thought of liven but my kids they deserve the best I can give and I know I'm the best person for them to be with because I've always done everything for them and I have a bond.... They would be devastated if he ever tried to take them.....

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow, TearyEyedQueen and SinisterKid
SlackJim

SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
Sometimes I trip out when I think about how every SS member is a real person

Reactions: Morphinekiss, TheDevilsAngel and BlueWidow
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I don't think I'm supposed to be happy

• Aww..
B

biboty

Student
Dec 16, 2019
Every day seem the same, I can't take it anymore

Reactions: TearyEyedQueen
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
My rib cage and hip bones are making it uncomfortable to lay on my stomach in bed. This pleases me greatly.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I don't understand why people think you don't have a choice and why they think suicide is never a rational choice. Seems to me if you've been going to doctors for the last 25 years and begging for help, but haven't really gotten any help. The most rational thing you can do is stop wasting your limited energy on such futile efforts and use it toward something that you know will be a true solution.

Reactions: Nemeshisu
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I feel like i overcame fear of death pretty early in my life. Once I was 6 or 7 years old I say. Why? Well, when I was at a age 5-7, I went to a lot funerals. I'd say I went to five different funerals just over period of these 2 years. That would include my both grandparents funerals, my uncle's friend who died in accident funeral, my friend's grandma funeral and city mayor funeral. As I spent a lot of time around death as a child, I just thought that death was something normal. Nothing to be scared of. You simply live. After some time you die and that's it.

To match the colors

To match the colors

To have control is to be free.
Sep 19, 2018
IM SUFFOCATING!!!! I WANT OUT !!! JUST KILL ME!!!

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Can a hole open up and swallow me up? I just don't want to exist anymore today. I wish I could sleep.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I should minimize communication with the absurd humans as much as possible. Not only much of what they say is illogical and absurd but the language they use is inherently ambiguous and bad to use. Which makes much of the talk as meaningless and kind of sophist. Natural languages are as bad as humans. Logical and mathematical languages are independent of humans nature so obviously they are the best when talking about logic. However, absurd people want to use absurd methods to prove absurd ideas.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and WhyIsLife56
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
You've got your passion, you've got your pride
But don't you know that only fools are satisfied?
Dream on, but don't imagine they'll all come true
When will you realize, Vienna waits for you?

• Love
Reactions: Lost1234 and SinisterKid
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
This world is so screwed up. Death is salvation.

• Hugs
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
....I can't face the truth. I just can't face it. I know why. Because it's too painful to accept. Just too damn painful. I want to die. My life was a complete failure. I hate myself and everything about me. Fucking everything. I want this to end. I don't want to live in misery like this. I want my freedom. I don't even understand how I deserve this. Why am I so fucked up? Why what did I do to deserve such a pathetic existence?

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lost1234
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
All we are is dust in the wind

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Lost1234, SinisterKid and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
If I'm not passed out on New year's I'm covering the fucking clock with something...ugh I can't believe I'm here yet again for a new year. All I want is to die...to fade out if existence forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Lost1234, Carina and 1 other person
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Today is the first time I've been left alone since my attempt in October. I keep having the urge to just take as much SN as I can and pray it works but I know that's stupid and I can't rush into this. I really don't want to be found again so I need to wait.. I just wish today was the day..

• Hugs
Reactions: throwaway123, Nemeshisu and Carina
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
how am I even alive. My life is a complete mess. I'm a shadow of my former self. How did I end up here? How did I lose so much control over my life? and now I fear death what's even worse. Does it really matter if I go to hell or not ? because I already am in my own hell.
why am I so broken. Why can't I just fix myself. Ive tried so hard and I can't keep doing this anymore. For what?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AlexM, Midnight and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I could call him. We could be high in an hour. He hasn't even been sober a year, but he'd do it for me. I could destroy us both tonight.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: exhausted, Lost1234 and Midnight
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Feeling worried and wishing I didn't make that mistake.

• Hugs