• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I don't want to condone violence, but violence plays an integral role in every interaction.

The extent to which one loses their gentility and succumbs to aggressiveness from abuse, is perfectly correlated with the artistic capacities of the person.

You will find the most creative and artistic people are always the least violent, the most empathetic. True goodness is found most among artists, who give their lives trying to capture the beauty through whatever they may experience.

Aggressive, violent, narcissistic types do not care for invoking beauty, nor do they ever look upon anything else besides themselves with respect. That is why when these people come to wealth, which they often do in capitalism, what they acquire is never with any taste nor sophistication. Only a passive aggressive declaration of their superiority relative to others.
Very well said and from my point of view 100% correct.

• Hugs
Reactions: JulienSorel
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I'm sick of having bitchwork hurled at me for the course of an entire month. Just a series of convoluted database joins and filter operations.

• Hugs
Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, irrelevant_string and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't know what the fuck is this burning sensation in my brain and chest causing me being unable to do anything. It hurts very much that I want to ctb and its unbearable right now. I don't know what the fuck is it. This is no life and no death, just a paradoxical existence filled with pain and nothingness. Fuck life and biochemistry. I don't know what to do and how to cool or calm myself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: woxihuanni and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I'm sick of having bitchwork hurled at me for the course of an entire month. Just a series of convoluted database joins and filter operations.
I like your life. I feel like you are going to be famous in the future, and we'll all be able to say we knew you when! The bitchwork shall pass. Don't lose your cool, RM5998.

• Aww..
Reactions: RM5998
K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
I have given up on recovery again. All my positivity is a facade to cover up how much I want to ctb. I think life is mostly suffering for most people and death is nothing but peaceful. I can't lie to myself anymore. I have no desire to change myself. No desire to get better. I just want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia, a_strange_day, mattwitt and 3 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Chickens are born to cross a road. Humans are born to cross a road, get driven over by a truck and suffer eternally.

• Love
Reactions: Painpleasure and woxihuanni
Painpleasure

Painpleasure

Student
Apr 9, 2019
Self deliverance is a great form of self love :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Boochky and woxihuanni
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I'm so tired of hating this body I live in. I'm so tired of the purging, the counting, the never seeing a difference because I've done so much damage over the last 21 years. I hate being the ugly fat one of all my friends. I like I'm in highschool when I get like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and blanketyblk
thx1138

thx1138

Student
Jun 28, 2019
On the outside, my life is totally fine. I have a job and a partner. I graduated from college and got good grades. I live in a nice apartment. But on the inside, my brain is fucking poison. Obsessions, traumas, nightmares every night. I hear voices. I have so much anxiety and pain. I can't sleep. I'm always miserable. I can't be around people. I just want to be left alone. If I could live alone in the woods, maybe I wouldn't be depressed, but that's not possible. I can't stand this charade anymore, I want out. The 3 people who care will blame me and hate me when they find out I ctb'd. I don't want to hurt them. But to stay alive for that reason alone is something I can't do anymore. I am in too much pain. I tried every method to get better, from therapy to religion to food and exercise. Enough is enough.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: JulienSorel, woxihuanni and blanketyblk
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I'm so tired of hating this body I live in. I'm so tired of the purging, the counting, the never seeing a difference because I've done so much damage over the last 21 years. I hate being the ugly fat one of all my friends. I like I'm in highschool when I get like this.
hugs. god i know that pain. I'm doing that too. 1500 cals per day. thats it!. tuna and rice and diet bars and shakes is my life.. grrr :-( /cry only enjoyable thing i put into my mouth recently are my berry favored vitamin gummy bears. and don't even start with highschool girls.. i still bloody cringe when i walk past a pack of them and i'm 40+ frigging years old!.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, woxihuanni and Morphinekiss
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
It feels weird, to not log back in here every day and talk to people who can understand the miasma in my head.

But then again, I've started playing Dota again, so it's probably better for me to remain far away from people. It's time for me to become even more subhuman than I am, better off not being that way before nice people.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, H2H2 and irrelevant_string
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Just remembering this time in high school where some idiotic inspirational speaker came in and started yelling about how anyone can become a millionaire by flipping houses or some shit. :pfff:

Reactions: mattwitt and throwaway123
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'm so tired. If I could, I'd delve in myself and find that grain of annoyingness and pull it out. Without it I'm all good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Midnight and thx1138
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
These bastards took everything from me. My whole life. All these years. I wish I could kill them and send them to hell. They deserve to suffer for what they did to me all these years. My so called "family". Not to mention "friends".

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
I find that people kiss my ass constantly because they see how talented I am, just to get things out of me, not because they want to be friends.
As soon as they realize I have self respect and not a doormat, I am ghosted.
I think a lot has to do with people mistaking my friendly exterior as someone who's naive and easily manipulated.
I should stop being nice?

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Watching snap stories of everyone I consider a friend out at bars, dancing, doing fun shit and it doesn't escape my my mind that not a single person asked if I wanted to go. I haven't been invited out for a social gathering in over a year. I wonder if they'll snapchat selfies of themselves from my funeral.

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk and Futility
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I don't even know what to do anymore. If I keep living it's going to be miserable and if I end it it's going to be horrible too. I'm stuck between two evils not knowing which one to chose. Why bother living another couple of decades in misery? For what?
I can't live like this.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadgirl2002 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019
Death is not enough. I wish I could erase all trace of my existence. I wasn't cut out for life and I've never been anything more than a big disappointment to the people who loved me. Wish I could just press delete.

• Aww..
Reactions: sadgirl2002
Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
Why is it that anytime I ask a question, whether it be Facebook, YouTube or reddit, it doesn't matter, people have this amazing ability to feel that it's important to tell me "I don't know"
Why even respond? Why give me a notification with a non-answer? Whyyyy!!? Aaaargh!!!

Reactions: Boochky
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I had not been feeling sad for a very long time. Just... determined but frustrated, I suppose. I feel sad now.

Still think it's an extremely bitter joke to put my mind in my body and birth circumstances. Why would anybody do that? Plenty of people in my circumstances manage just fine, because they do not have the capacity for better. Plenty of people with similar capacity manage just fine as well. But the mismatch. I am an abomination, a discrepancy. Not because I'm not worthy. It's just... You know it's like having a fuckload of dollars and trying to shop at the fairy market.

It is also bothering me immensely that everybody gets their poison quickly, even N, but I seem to run into difficulties everywhere. Even when all banking, paypal and otherwise hurdles are surmounted and the stuff is shipped, nothing is here. I feel ashamed because of this for some reason.

I was thinking of what I could say to them about our animal nature and how I'm not after romantics but just some down-to-earth agreement to be mates. And then I imagined they would say 'Yes but you are a fucking wild animal, whose slightest jab takes a hunk of my flesh. I want a cute little kitten whose claws are a pleasure.' I feel I cannot win, if I am strong enough for my circumstances, then there is a harshness to me that is unlovely. One should be allowed a little weakness to be lovely. I will never be lovely.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and throwaway123
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I really want to get addicted to heroine and cocane so that I can OD. Too bad I don't have a job, a place of my own or the means to get said substances. If only N was otc.
If you get addicted to heroin and cocaine you're going to have a hard time overdosing on it because you're going to build up a tolerance to it. If you just do a big amount for the first time you have a better chance if overdosing.

Reactions: thatguyakira123
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
Being a woman is a curse. I hate it, there have been many times where I wished I was a guy. Not only because I'd have no periods, childbirth and whatnot, but also because I'd be bloody free to go out on my own. I'm living with my uncle and aunt and my uncle is so overprotective, it annoys me. I can't do anything. Plus, I hate these stupid emotions I feel since women are apparently more emotional, I hate feeling more love because it hurts.

Everything would be a easier, no need to put makeup on, dress nicely or any of that crap. I honestly feel like I'm a guy, I hate shopping in real life (I do it online mostly), women who talk too much in real life annoy me and I usually don't talk so much; sometimes I do.. it depends on who I'm speaking to and my mood. I'm sort of not even bothered for anything. I don't do drama or gossip etc. I get angry easily and quickly. I think I even walk like a guy at times. It's weird. I hate being a female, I'd rather be a guy than this shit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Painpleasure, 262653, Worthless_nobody and 4 others
JulienSorel

JulienSorel

Aug 28, 2019
Being a woman is a curse. I hate it, there have been many times where I wished I was a guy. Not only because I'd have no periods, childbirth and whatnot, but also because I'd be bloody free to go out on my own. I'm living with my uncle and aunt and my uncle is so overprotective, it annoys me. I can't do anything. Plus, I hate these stupid emotions I feel since women are apparently more emotional, I hate feeling more love because it hurts.

Everything would be a easier, no need to put makeup on, dress nicely or any of that crap. I honestly feel like I'm a guy, I hate shopping in real life (I do it online mostly), women who talk too much in real life annoy me and I usually don't talk so much; sometimes I do.. it depends on who I'm speaking to and my mood. I'm sort of not even bothered for anything. I don't do drama or gossip etc. I get angry easily and quickly. I think I even walk like a guy at times. It's weird. I hate being a female, I'd rather be a guy than this shit.
As a guy, I have no idea how girls do it. It's a beautiful thing to watch nevertheless.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadgirl2002
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
Bound to obey the predictable demands of the Meat Suit and slave to the almighty $.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and woxihuanni
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Watching snap stories of everyone I consider a friend out at bars, dancing, doing fun shit and it doesn't escape my my mind that not a single person asked if I wanted to go. I haven't been invited out for a social gathering in over a year. I wonder if they'll snapchat selfies of themselves from my funeral.
hugs, there is nothing worst than being the one left out. it always hurts :-( even after years.of it happening to you, you would think you become numb to the pain. but being a social reject is always hurtful and always cuts deep :-( friends suck some times

oh my god yes!. what was the statement in orange is the new black. being born a man is like winning the lottery. no preconceived idea on how to act, dress, speak. walk. interact with people. knowing who to make eye contact with and who to avoid. having to worry about going out at night and being raped/killed. the list is endless. being a women is f-ing hard. and most of the time f-king terrifying

i'm also now middle aged. so i get ignored most of the time I'm out. however if i'm ever wearing a mismatch outfit or my shoes don't match. EVERYONE points it out to me.. grrrr

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and sadgirl2002
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
The people in my office seem to want to dump all the boring work onto me, just because I'm a slightly competent intern. It's frustrating, how everything I do is time-consuming and trivial at the same time. And the somewhat interesting/challenging stuff is always too low a priority to work on.

The good news is, there's only three months of this left. The bad news is, there's three months of this left.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 262653, irrelevant_string and 1 other person
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
There's this guy who I've crossed paths with many times during my morning walks. I've spoken to him twice and I walked away quickly out of fear and embarassment. I wish he would speak to me so I can finally have a friend. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: a_strange_day
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Toooomorrow, tomorrow, find out if I have cancer tomorrow, you're only a day awayyyyy

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni, blanketyblk and Futility
Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
I wonder how many people in law enforcement are members here, not to spy, but the same reasons as the rest of us.