• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I don't know how it how it happened, it seems to have happened very quickly but I'm a full on alcoholic... :( I haven't eaten today but I've had 2 full bottles of wine

Also I accidentally opened this site in front of a coworker, pray for e

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Dead Meat and 7 others
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I just don't fit in anywhere I never have belonged or accepted by anyone. I feel so sad,lonely, tired and just completely destroyed physically and mentally. There's nothing left for me.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Manaaja and 11 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
taking a break from ss. i need to exchange mails with some users or at least give them one too, am always too lazy to make a new one for my other internet stuff lol.

i hope to see many of you posting here again, and not only sad shit but also some positive evolvings! good luck, it's up on you and your condition to get it (in most cases)

peace ♥

Reactions: Circles, Weeping Garbage Can, 15dec and 3 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
By watching all of the x-files in a row you get to see a lot of hidden stuff. I haven't watched some of these episodes since I was a kid and had forgotten how great gillian anderson is.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Kikoo Loool and 4 others
Donewitheverything

Donewitheverything

Ultimate Despair
Apr 8, 2019
I take solace in the fact there is no afterlife. At least I wouldn't have to either worship a deity for all eternity or burn and be tortured forever. At least when I pass on, I'll actually be able to rest finally.

Reactions: Circles, Weeping Garbage Can and Redt2go
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I don't think I can go a single day without something happening to remind me why I should ctb

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Ivenocare and 9 others
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
I finally talked to my wife tonight, a whole 2 hours and 23 minutes of talking made my night. We are getting a divorce and I will accept that. But just knowing that she is ok and happy has made me ok and happy! I'll always love her no matter what. It hurts knowing we are over, but I'm happy knowing that she is ok!

Reactions: BipolarExpat, Circles, thatguyakira123 and 3 others
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Everytime i read the news or hear of someone dying i wish i could trade places with them. So many who want to live die and so many who want to die live. Imagine if we could just give our physical life to someone else (not the life we live but their own). Way Less guilt throwing away your own life. Would prob be difficult to decide who deserved it most, id probably give mine to the youngest, or perhaps someone who is really needed on earth.

Reactions: BipolarExpat, Circles, Dead Meat and 5 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Everytime i read the news or hear of someone dying i wish i could trade places with them. So many who want to live die and so many who want to die live. Imagine if we could just give our physical life to someone else (not the life we live but their own). Way Less guilt throwing away your own life. Would prob be difficult to decide who deserved it most, id probably give mine to the youngest, or perhaps someone who is really needed on earth.
Many times I have thought that.

Reactions: Circles, thatguyakira123, Redt2go and 1 other person
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
What is this world coming to, life goes on even if you don't want it to...

Reactions: Circles, Dead Meat, thatguyakira123 and 2 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Reactions: Circles, thatguyakira123, OnlyMercy and 1 other person
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
emptiness feels...interesting

3 weeks benzos, 2 weeks ketamine. and it's continuing...

if u have will to live anyways, where is the meaning in continuing living on such a level of melancholy, and where is the meaning in dying?

i can't ctb right now, even if i would want to very badly

the good vibes are broken forever without her

and maybe you just cant change physical laws anymore...

hug me tight, keta-me, i love you. please stay as long as you can

Reactions: Circles and Redt2go
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I love species without sexual dimorphism. There's no sexism without dimorphism. No-one is better or worse at anything than the other.

Reactions: Circles, Dead Meat and Redt2go
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
So after my depression a couple of weeks ago I was feeling this odd sense of calm and not giving a shit. It was so weird that I actually was able to set up a job interview for myself on Tuesday. Now this has happen before, inbetween my bouts of depression and anxiety I get a few moments of calm. This one actually lasted a week, now this is due to the fact that I did cut myself and had a very low self esteem at the time. Last night I could feel my anxiety trying to come back. Typical of it wanting to resurface when I have an interview on Tuesday.

And then ofcourse my abusive ass hat of a brother have to make things worse. So at nights, I sit and hang with my dogs, they are my babies. The youngest and smallest of the 2 doesn't like my brother and barks at him. Tonight, my brother came home from watching a movie and as usual the small dog was barking at him. Now that dog only barks but he neither rushes nor bites. Because I was there my brother tried to provoke the dog into attacking him by walking towards him and telling the dog to attack him, the dog back tracked but was still barking until he came behind me. My brother then went to the stairs and the dog followed him but at this point the dog was silent. Then my brother said to the dog "The Next Time You Bark At Me I Will Hit You"

That's when my anxiety got triggered. My brother once threw a puppy from over the railing from atop the very same stairs, a two story stairs, all because he was angry and the puppy came licking at his feet for attention. My older dog, he stomped on his belly repeatedly one night because he was studying and wanted silence. Luckily my dog was ok and not bleeding internally. I'm glad I'm confident now to stand up against him and I've protected my dogs and my mom from him before, and yet still he's able to trigger my anxiety simply because he is an abusive person and his abusive history towards me, my parents and all the pets we've had before.

Why am I afraid of this attention whore? And because I've stood up to him before, he doesn't do or say anything to them unless someone is around. Gotta play the victim. The only reasons why he did what he did tonight was to either provoke the dog into attacking him so he can attack the dog and play the victim or to provoke me into attacking him because he attacked the dog, thus playing the victim again.

The fucking attention whore is sleeping right now. I hope he is fucking happy cuz now my fucking head is in a loop, my heart is fucking racing and the only way to fix it is to cut but I'm scared to cut because of my mistake last time. Fuck why do I have to be the one that dies, why can't he just die and leave everyone in this house at peace. I feel like I've failed my dog by not defending him tonight, I was more concerned with not going to jail or not getting beaten up.

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, HaleyWayMCR and Manaaja
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
Wondering how long will it take until my colleges figure out that I'm a reclusive suicidal misanthrope and get me fired. Hoping I can get at least a 1 month's worth of salary.

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Manaaja and Redt2go
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
sleeping in obbrt mx lrxnpsrd
hpe zhwtf svzuwllx loofk lovbggg

i to type it in my state of highness, but i directly forgot the maning. let's call this art

Reactions: Circles and Redt2go
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I'm hurting my family

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway123, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
So after my depression a couple of weeks ago I was feeling this odd sense of calm and not giving a shit. It was so weird that I actually was able to set up a job interview for myself on Tuesday. Now this has happen before, inbetween my bouts of depression and anxiety I get a few moments of calm. This one actually lasted a week, now this is due to the fact that I did cut myself and had a very low self esteem at the time. Last night I could feel my anxiety trying to come back. Typical of it wanting to resurface when I have an interview on Tuesday.

And then ofcourse my abusive ass hat of a brother have to make things worse. So at nights, I sit and hang with my dogs, they are my babies. The youngest and smallest of the 2 doesn't like my brother and barks at him. Tonight, my brother came home from watching a movie and as usual the small dog was barking at him. Now that dog only barks but he neither rushes nor bites. Because I was there my brother tried to provoke the dog into attacking him by walking towards him and telling the dog to attack him, the dog back tracked but was still barking until he came behind me. My brother then went to the stairs and the dog followed him but at this point the dog was silent. Then my brother said to the dog "The Next Time You Bark At Me I Will Hit You"

That's when my anxiety got triggered. My brother once threw a puppy from over the railing from atop the very same stairs, a two story stairs, all because he was angry and the puppy came licking at his feet for attention. My older dog, he stomped on his belly repeatedly one night because he was studying and wanted silence. Luckily my dog was ok and not bleeding internally. I'm glad I'm confident now to stand up against him and I've protected my dogs and my mom from him before, and yet still he's able to trigger my anxiety simply because he is an abusive person and his abusive history towards me, my parents and all the pets we've had before.

Why am I afraid of this attention whore? And because I've stood up to him before, he doesn't do or say anything to them unless someone is around. Gotta play the victim. The only reasons why he did what he did tonight was to either provoke the dog into attacking him so he can attack the dog and play the victim or to provoke me into attacking him because he attacked the dog, thus playing the victim again.

The fucking attention whore is sleeping right now. I hope he is fucking happy cuz now my fucking head is in a loop, my heart is fucking racing and the only way to fix it is to cut but I'm scared to cut because of my mistake last time. Fuck why do I have to be the one that dies, why can't he just die and leave everyone in this house at peace. I feel like I've failed my dog by not defending him tonight, I was more concerned with not going to jail or not getting beaten up.
I think your brother needs to get hit by the bus, he will continue to torture your poor parents and animals. May i ask what country you are in?

Reactions: Circles
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I'm pretty sad because today I'm sure without a doubt.

I'm also afraid of reincarnation

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, HaleyWayMCR and 4 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
what could i say now. i want to say so much but i dont know where to begin, what to not forget, and what to leave out because its just lame talking. i am just gonna say: i wish you all the best. please dont die if you can, and even if you die dont die! we all love life, consciousness, feeling :)
and go to a fucking festivel even i have to do that! go and check out defqon one sunday lightshow :D

[IMG alt="Memento Mori"]https://sanctioned-suicide.net/data/avatars/s/5/5254.jpg?1555717200[/IMG]
Memento Mori

signing out now. see ya

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Redt2go and WOODESITY
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I was always so desperate for a partner but at this point I don't even want it anymore. Cause I'd have to be me in that partnership. I just want to die instead. 7 more weeks. Hopefully.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Worthless_nobody and 5 others
Donewitheverything

Donewitheverything

Ultimate Despair
Apr 8, 2019
I'm so fucking damaged, like holy shit. I didn't mean to make her cry.... Fuck.

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Manaaja, Redt2go and 1 other person
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I hate having anxiety. I have a job interview at 10am, it's currently 3am and my anxiety has me up with all kind of stupid thoughts. So I've decided to never sleep, I barely sleep at all anyways. Maybe then I'll be able to sleep.

I think your brother needs to get hit by the bus, he will continue to torture your poor parents and animals. May i ask what country you are in?

I'm from the caribbean.

Reactions: Circles, Worthless_nobody, Manaaja and 1 other person
akita

akita

want to die
Feb 4, 2019
I wish I wasn't such a useless hermit and could find happiness in what I have. God I want to die

Reactions: Circles, lululoo, WOODESITY and 2 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I am useless.. a waste
I am confused the same way as today from as long as I know myself
This sounds harsh.. but I don't think I can do this and am fit for this
I don't want anything

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, lululoo and 2 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I actually got a job but worthless me had a panic attack and let anxiety take over and I didn't show up. I hate myself. I'm nothing but a failure. My ex is right I'll never amount to anything and I'm completely inept and stupid for someone in their 20s.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, lululoo and WOODESITY
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I don't know , I feel bad for writing this, all I know is that I hate myself so much, I wanna be gone... hopefully I'll off myself soon..
I actually got a job but worthless me had a panic attack and let anxiety take over and I didn't show up. I hate myself. I'm nothing but a failure. My ex is right I'll never amount to anything and I'm completely inept and stupid for someone in their 20s.

I hate panic attacks, reason i got fired from my last job.. anxiety.. i f** hate this all..I'm sorry to hear that

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, Worthless_nobody and lululoo
Youthanasia

Youthanasia

Wanderer
Apr 18, 2019
I'm bored on so many levels that I started watching desperate housewives.

Reactions: Circles, WOODESITY and lululoo
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I will be what I want to be in the next life, in the next world. Nothing can stop me from becoming what I want to be.

Reactions: Circles and WOODESITY
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
It's always the same. I get in-love with a woman that doesn't like me. I try to put a barrier in my emotions to deal with these situations.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Worthless_nobody, WOODESITY and 1 other person