• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I'm starting to take .5mg Klonopin in morning and .5mg at night until the gene testing comes back to point in the right direction what long term medicines will probably work.

I'm thinking I'll be on it for less then two weeks but tbh I'm a bit scared as I heard at the two week mark you can already have dependency, withdrawals, and etc

• Hugs
Reactions: neitherherenorthere
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
It's a benzo, they do create tolerance a dependency really quick, but based on my opinion two weeks shouldn't get to that point, and that's a very low dose also. Hope it helps you. Tell your doctors if you having withdrawals ok?

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
It's a benzo, they do create tolerance a dependency really quick, but based on my opinion two weeks shouldn't get to that point, and that's a very low dose also. Hope it helps you. Tell your doctors if you having withdrawals ok?
Will do thx :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Sherri
DepressoEspresso

DepressoEspresso

Dec 27, 2019
I've been on klonopin for about 4 years now. 0.5mg up to 4x daily. I haven't had any issues or dose changes. I usually just take one in the morning and one at night. From a withdrawal standpoint, I have more issues if I miss a single dose of propranolol compared to multiple doses of clonazepam. As a side note, I take klonopin for anxiety. I think "perpetual state of panic" is a better way of describing it.

If you're still uncomfortable, it never hurts to research. I hope you find a medication that helps you.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I've been on klonopin for about 4 years now. 0.5mg up to 4x daily. I haven't had any issues or dose changes. I usually just take one in the morning and one at night. From a withdrawal standpoint, I have more issues if I miss a single dose of propranolol compared to multiple doses of clonazepam. As a side note, I take klonopin for anxiety. I think "perpetual state of panic" is a better way of describing it.

If you're still uncomfortable, it never hurts to research. I hope you find a medication that helps you.
I'm also in that perpetual state of panic it seems. Like always on verge of a panic attack