• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

3dworldsucks

3dworldsucks

Jun 1, 2019
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I am sad for her and her family it is a really hard thing to recover from so I understand why they are mad. I never spoke to her or read her threads as I am to depressed to read those kinds of things. I do not follow it though it isnt my business. :(

Last edited:
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
This is how I found this place. I hope it doesnt get taken down or anything.
You wernt even on this site until after you are safe. I think they are talking about the ones in the thread or something not sure, but the admins and mods have it under control.

Reactions: DoomedxFromBirth
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
It was not murder! IT. WAS. SUICIDE! Her choice! They have painted such a wrong picture of us. We are simply like her, people who have been through hell and are sick of suffering, but all on unique paths and different ways.

I have no worries about the site being take down. The admins are smart.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
"Someone needs to be held liable".
Yep. That's absolutely right.
The therapists who failed to understand and help her should absolutely be held liable.
Also the pharmaceutical manufacturer if she was on any meds at the time.

Last edited:
M

mutagen5577

May 30, 2019
Looks like they want a scapegoat for her suicide. The poor girl shouldn't have reached the point where being on this site was the place she found belonging. A now defunct sanctioned suicide forum had a saying "Sorry you're here" for good reason.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Fortunately, the last I heard, Suzy's Law is not yet law:

"A decade has passed since Suzy's Law was first introduced, but it has yet to gain traction in Washington."

This came up back in early December last year: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suzys-law-and-suicide-education.8657/ And yes, I blew a sprocket in my ranting, in that thread. Sorry.

But I have to admit, I'm growing concerned that this fiasco hasn't faded out of the news even after ten days and another national headlines mass shooting. The Buzzfeed article is new writing, too; not just the identical cut-and-paste of all the other articles I had seen up until now. If this gives Suzy's Law some of that "traction" it was lacking, that would be profoundly unfortunate.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I have complete empathy for both the deceased and their family of course, as should everyone.

But I really hope the media furore about this recedes asap. It's unhelpful in so many ways.
Yes, I also feel compete empathy for anyone who loses a family member to the failures of our useless mental health industry. It must be awful knowing they were failed by the industry that is paid to help prevent these situations.
Fortunately, the last I heard, Suzy's Law is not yet law:

"A decade has passed since Suzy's Law was first introduced, but it has yet to gain traction in Washington."

This came up back in early December last year: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suzys-law-and-suicide-education.8657/ And yes, I blew a sprocket in my ranting, in that thread. Sorry.

But I have to admit, I'm growing concerned that this fiasco hasn't faded out of the news even after ten days and another national headlines mass shooting. The Buzzfeed article is new writing, too; not just the identical cut-and-paste of all the other articles I had seen up until now. If this gives Suzy's Law some of that "traction" it was lacking, that would be profoundly unfortunate.
Also that Michelle girl went to prison even though she told the guy for months to go get help, and he had attempted several times before they met.
People have a real hardon for the parental crusades.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I seriously don't get how the media can encourage the family to say daft things like "why didn't anyone [on this site] call 911" and "the website gave her no choice". The family is distraught; the media aren't.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
It's unfortunate without a doubt. But people here are supportive more than anything and would never push someone into taking their own lives. Suicide is a personal choice and I think big pharma should be thoroughly investigated for ruining people's lives without a doubt.
Peace and RIP❤️

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Well tbh this was only a matter of time. Of course some grieving family is going to blame a place like this - their loss is immense and they can't fathom something like suicide. For normies it's just a case of "feeling suicidal? Call 911 or go to the ER". It's an ingrained mantra like "stranger danger" that's so automatic they don't even stop to question it. They probably think this site is like the blue whale thing or some shit. And also this is why I err on the side of caution and don't talk about methods/death with anyone. It's potentially a very serious charge with real world consequences if you're unlucky. It's not like d/l'ing an mp3. Pls people, smarten up and protect yourselves.

P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
It's unfortunate without a doubt. But people here are supportive more than anything and would never push someone into taking their own lives. Suicide is a personal choice and I think big pharma should be thoroughly investigated for ruining people's lives without a doubt.
Peace and RIP❤
If I could double like this....

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Well tbh this was only a matter of time. Of course some grieving family is going to blame a place like this - their loss is immense and they can't fathom something like suicide. For normies it's just a case of "feeling suicidal? Call 911 or go to the ER". It's an ingrained mantra like "stranger danger" that's so automatic they don't even stop to question it. They probably think this site is like the blue whale thing or some shit. And also this is why I err on the side of caution and don't talk about methods/death with anyone. It's potentially a very serious charge with real world consequences if you're unlucky. It's not like d/l'ing an mp3. Pls people, smarten up and protect yourselves.
Same here I dont get involved with others I have my own issues to deal with and they already consume me so why get involved with anothers?

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
My condolences to the family, and may the girl rest in peace. But, this site doesn't promote anyone to kill themselves. This is a pro-choice website, and we are all supportive of one another and understand each other's circumstances that we are all in(mentally,physically, and so on.) The girl chose to take her own life, and it was her decision alone, and I don't understand why the media needs to always make one situation 100x worse than it is. The only people that failed her were the psychologists, and mental health team that truly didn't understand how she really felt. And, I honestly hate the mainstream media, its all establishment bullshit fed to to the masses to form a public opinion, and outrage. I have a brain thank you very much, and I can think for myself. I don't need Buzzfeed(which is a horrible MSM outlet) or any MSM to tell me what and how to think.

And, ignore all the fear mongering of the site getting shut down. It's not. The media always wants unwarranted fear, and that's how they control you.

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
If one goes down 3 more will pop up.
Yeah when Congress passed FOSTA it only killed backpage but it sure didn't stop any other online prostitution. It was all a big dog-and-pony show for the media.
Yes, but buzzfeed is a terrible website overall. Some of their articles seem like they're written by high school students.
lol I thought he was being sarcastic, I don't think the site or the users want any media attention, and Buzzfeed being a kiddie-site is the joke.

Last edited:
Purgatory

Purgatory

Oracle
Mar 21, 2018
I am a long term member of the suicidal community. I have attempted and failed to ctb multiple times, some of which landed me in the psych ward. Members of this community have helped me stand up, brush off the dirt, and move on. In many cases, some dear friends from here have talked me down from an attempt by being there for me. Caring and understanding like no one else can. More helpful than any doctor or drug.
I have been around long enough (sometimes I think unfortunately, sometimes I am glad to still be around) to see some sites go defunct, others overrun by trolls, and several banned. We always find each other again, because we do really care for one another and know all the right places and people to look for. Our lives are sometimes dark. Therefore we know our way in the dark like the blind in their own homes. As @PatKat mentioned, if one goes down, three more will appear.