• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe this thread will become a little bit too polarizing.

Some pretend that this one person with the most posts of all is an AI. I severely disagree with that I am pretty sure she is real and not faking it.
But this thread should not be about her. Some weeks ago I asked in a thread for a source of SN because I was acute suicidal. Then someone with like 35 (?) posts said the guy (me) is a police agent/not trustworthy or something like that. Me and some others in that thread had to chuckle. I told that person I can very well understand his paranoia and I am often paranoid when I am interacting with people on here. Though most people agreed someone with my post count and time in this forum certainly is no faker. I spend almost every single evening like 2 hours in this forum since more than 3 years. And I am far from tired of it (usually - sometimes the torture is too overwhelming).

Especially the thing with SN sources seems unlikely in my case. I barely have knowledge on them. I don't distribute them and I only asked for them a few times when I was acute suicidal. Most people on here have way more knowledge about that stuff compared to me. So the ratio of effort and success would be dramatically low if I was a police agent. Often when I am paranoid about someone being anti-choice or police person I am checking their posts. The ones who interact a lot in suicide forum and talk about methods seem for me to be very likely not to be a policy person. However, it depends what exactly they share about methods.

However, there are different kinds of faker. People who pretend to be mentally ill, suicidal or whatever. I don't think there are many (?) but statistically it seems unlikely that there are none.

One could also consider following types of people faker: secret service members, journalists working on their next story or people who just fantasize an identity. Like for example an old man over 70 pretending he was a young girl. Maybe he really is suicidal but maybe it is his kink or something like that.

The first ten members: 33k - 7,4 k posts. I cannot imagine that there are full fakers in that category. Maybe one had to differentiate between people who completely fake their story or just lie on certain issues. For this purpose of this thread I will continue with the definition of a complete faker who made everything up. Honestly I would not be surprised if one day we find out that George Santos was a member of SaSu.

Place 11 - 20: 6,7 k posts - 4,7 posts: I still cannot imagine a full faker in this category. However, I have to say sserafim seems for me kind of sus. I am not just saying that because she beated me in the best mass poster poll. Certainly not. (irony) (I think I have be more precise sometimes my English is not good enough for subtle jokes - she is genuine and no faker.)

When I had this thread in mind my first thought was maybe the fake member with the most posts has like maybe 2000 posts and is 1-2 years in this forum. However, the laws of the internet often seem to be pretty insane and you find pretty insane people online. So I might have to change my assessment. The person could also have like over 5k post and be 3 years in this forum.

I have the feeling I might make myself suspicious with this thread. But I just realize I trigger my own paranoia when writing about me being a potential faker. However, I think psychosis is pretty hard to fake. In my self-help group where I recently talked about my suicidality I feel like an attention seeking bitch for opening up. I might won't post much more this evening. I am watching Bayern Munich vs Arsenal London today. Thursday I am going to another clinic stay and I am not sure how open I shall be about my suicidality. But I feel pretty relieved that I take a hiatus from college. I felt more dead than alive after my first day.

What do you think about the intention of such fake members?
The members who enjoy faking an identity and that might have numerous identities in real life or online seem to be the most likely suspects of having a high post count. It is probably the George Santos syndrom.

I doubt that journalists have such high post counts maybe enough to enter the sanctuary.

And maybe some members once were genuine members but turned against the forum and are now acting to destroy it from within. I think there were some of that.

I forgot some categories. But soccer is waiting for me. The bad apples who enjoy seeing people in pain, Maybe they have the intentions to drive people into committing suicide or they want to meet vulnerable members. I think the mods doing as much as possible againt them but we should not be under no illusion that there were none. Be careful with whom you communicate online. Don't meet with others. Don't trust anyone too much.

Last edited:
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Telling a faker from a genuine member via how many post they have is not a good method. Are those of us who post less on sanctioned suicide now potential fakers? This is a random metric that doesn't actually point out fakers and just ostracizes members like myself for not speaking much on the forums.

A journalist doesn't have to type anything to make their story. They can scroll through the message boards once they gain access to make their point. Neither does any FBI agent to find people on the forum.

People with many post can be equally suspicious for pretending to have a mental illness. Like you said its part of their identity. Someone pretending to be mentally ill posting on the forums consistently nonstop can get thousands of post in a matter of months. These people are obsessed with attention they get from their faked mental illness. Its actually counter productive for their goals not to post often. They want to farm engagement.

The people you are talking about who get pleasure from pushing others to suicide would have thousands of post too most likely. Whenever I posted my self harm pictures there were people who would say: 'No body cares.' or asking strange in depth questions like; 'How did you cut? What weapons did you use?" etc. This wasn't the majority of replies, like two of three but that hurts. One person said to me I didn't belong on the forums being this was a suicide forum, not a self harm one. That last one especially hurt because I was being told I'm not even welcomed here. The point probably was to push me further, and it worked. The reply was deleted but I never forgot it. I stopped posting my self harming as much because of this. I planned to post some more yesterday, but I was afraid of being picked on by even one person.

The people who push others can have thousands, or can double digits. All this accomplishes is what was said before; Ostracizes less social and active members.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
In my opinion, fakers are the people who say
"Life is beautiful"
"God loves you"
"Every day is a gift from God"
etc...
And

"Life is a gift!"
"It gets better!" (how do/would they know? They're not psychic lol)
"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem" (what if the problem is permanent for me?)

Last edited:
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
This website has gained traction in SN vendor litigation. They'd rather link SN to suicide kits and deaths than pork pickling!

To minimize feelings of paranoia, avoid private conversations or SN discussions with strangers who ask about your sources. The litigants are seeking this information to bolster their claims.

"Fakers" include litigants, opportunists, and anyone else who, for financial gain, exploits our mental illnesses and spreads defamatory information about this community.

Don't quote my posts in your threads. 🪦

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Telling a faker from a genuine member via how many post they have is not a good method. Are those of us who post less on sanctioned suicide now potential fakers? This is a random metric that doesn't actually point out fakers and just ostracizes members like myself for not speaking much on the forums.

A journalist doesn't have to type anything to make their story. They can scroll through the message boards once they gain access to make their point. Neither does any FBI agent to find people on the forum.

People with many post can be equally suspicious for pretending to have a mental illness. Like you said its part of their identity. Someone pretending to be mentally ill posting on the forums consistently nonstop can get thousands of post in a matter of months. These people are obsessed with attention they get from their faked mental illness. Its actually counter productive for their goals not to post often. They want to farm engagement.

The people you are talking about who get pleasure from pushing others to suicide would have thousands of post too most likely. Whenever I posted my self harm pictures there were people who would say: 'No body cares.' or asking strange in depth questions like; 'How did you cut? What weapons did you use?" etc. This wasn't the majority of replies, like two of three but that hurts. One person said to me I didn't belong on the forums being this was a suicide forum, not a self harm one. That last one especially hurt because I was being told I'm not even welcomed here. The point probably was to push me further, and it worked. The reply was deleted but I never forgot it. I stopped posting my self harming as much because of this. I planned to post some more yesterday, but I was afraid of being picked on by even one person.

The people who push others can have thousands, or can double digits. All this accomplishes is what was said before; Ostracizes less social and active members.
I am sorry that you had such negative experiences. I hope that you reported the members who wrote something like that and I hope they will get banned for it. If you feel like this website has a negative impact on your mental health it might be better to leave this forum.

I also avoid to speak on some topics where rudes responses could hurt me too much. I also had such experiences. Sometimes the people are not empathetic enough.

I think journalists and secrurity agency members probably have accounts here to get the sources for example. The sources are only distributed in private messages. Moreover, it is easier to get information and dirt on others in private messages. The people are too careless in private messages.

But that's only my opinion.

Last edited:
G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024

I strongly agree with you

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
I am sorry that you had such negative experiences. I hope that you reported the members who wrote something like that and I hope they will get banned for it. If you feel like this website has a negative impact on your mental health it might be better to leave this forum.

I also avoid to speak on some topics where rudes responses could hurt me too much. I also had such experiences. Sometimes the people are not empathetic enough.

I think journalists and secrurity agency members probably have accounts here to get the sources for example. The sources are only distributed in private messages. Moreover, it is easier to get information and dirt on others in private messages. The people are too careless in private messages.

But that's only my opinion.
I agree when it has to do with sources. I should of been more clear, I'm sorry. I met things outside of selling. I think there is a lot of people on the forum that join just to hurt others. Ever since that video by Tantacrul the forums attracted a lot of people who like to abuse vulnerable people.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I feel that we need to look at each other with kindness and compassion. For any fakers, good luck to them. It must be difficult to be on this forum pretending to be something they are not - let us face it, we are not exactly the happiest of people around and to have to read about how crap our lives are (for someone without many issues) must be depressing. Let us not let fakers bring disharmony within us for we are here to support each other - hopefully.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Honestly, any threads that have even the slightest hint of pro-life in it makes me feel that the op is secretly a pro-lifer who's trying to shut this forum down or something, but then again I tend to overreact so that's probably far from always the truth. >_<

I bet there definitely are some though.

Honestly, if I could i'd invite you to the sh servers I used to be in on discord before, the ppl there were rly nice. There was never any bulliyng or ridiculing or anything like that there. Sadly I'm not able to use discord rn due to my personal circumstances. There definitely are alot of toxic ones too though unfortunately, I've hav some experiences myself. Although the toxic suicide ones were the worst ones for me as ppl would ridicule me and call me a faker and a coward from backing off from ctb due to SI. I'm sorry you went through that, I feel you! Those kinds of ppl are the worst!

Last edited:
Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I have been here for a year and a half. It's only recently I started posting on here more. I don't know what you're expecting? Me to have 1000's of posts on this forum to prove I'm not some kind of faker?

I suppose that this is the internet but I don't think you can just accuse.

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
I dont understand Why would people would fake on this forum… ? You saying for example pretending to be mentally ill… i my opinion No healthy person would do that . If i was ok I would never Look for forum like that but lead my life . I just dont understand what faker would gain from being here …Well maybe apart from trying to scam people for money which i was nearly a victim of here …but what else would they want ?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Does it count if that member is banned from here?

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
In my opinion no.
Okay actually I don't understand your question @ijustwishtodie. A fake member is still a fake member if the person is banned. But only being banned does not make a member a fake member. Not sure about your question. Sorry for the confusion.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Okay actually I don't understand your question @ijustwishtodie. A fake member is still a fake member if the person is banned. But only being banned does not make a member a fake member. Not sure about your question. Sorry for the confusion.
I was referring to members who used to post here a lot but then got banned. That's it really

Ditto

Ditto

Apr 26, 2024
I just joined and I get that people think others are fakers but i don't think the amount of posts/messages you do matters. I just think its how the person acts :D