• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Amazon warehouse jobs are notorious for being ridiculously demanding and stressful. And I'm not sure if she was able to finish college with her anxiety/depression, I haven't read every single article.

I know admins had to no choice but to remove her posts but that feels so unfair to me, that her voice, IN HER OWN WORDS, has been removed from this debate.
Her feelings about her own experiences are the most important thing in all of this and they've been taken away, it is so wrong!

That is the fucking truth... I worked one of these jobs at one point in my life... The majority of warehouse jobs are brutal, not to single out Amazon. And just working such a job can make someone like me want to CTB. And when I was 18, I went through basic training in the army so it's not like, I'm one of those spoiled people who never had to go through any hardship in my life and then suddenly had to work.

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Did you want to make a moderator aware of this? I don't want to step on anyone's toes, and they may already be aware of it, but it would probably be a good idea. Thoughts?
lol that you think the mods aren't already aware.
If that Suzy's Law goes to Congress I hope we can find a Rep who will filibuster it by just reading Kakabushi's posts aloud over and over and over. It is absolutely killing me that her own words have been made irrelevant. Killing me.

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
because the mods and admins have been quite taken-to-task over this incident due to the media coverage. It would be laughable to think they aren't aware of every thread about it.

Reactions: The.End and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
because the mods and admins have been quite taken-to-task over this incident due to the media coverage. It would be laughable to think they aren't aware of every thread about it.

They've probably been harassed by a 100000 people all over the world already over this suicide. I appreciate their sacrifice.

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Oh, another thread about this drama. Well, I have explained my thoughts on this in the past but I think this whole drama is heading into the wrong direction. Instead of arguing about the right to die, the police is now involved - treating us like criminals again? It's not like we experience this in the psychiatric system already, when they lock us into mental hospitals for suicide ideation, basically making us feel guilty for very rational thoughts. Shameful. We, as a society, should move towards a pro-choice situation. And this website is basically the only thing we have right now. Assisted-suicide isn't an option for many of us because all euthanasia organizations currently have a very elitist stance on suicide. They think they're the ones who decide if someone is allowed to die. And they think only people with a terminal illness, severe disability or incredible physical pain are eligible for assisted-suicide. I don't know of any country where this is different. Just look at the situation in Switzerland. We are known for our liberal euthanasia laws but the reality looks very different. For example, Exit Switzerland has several layers of rules in place to prevent young people from dying.

The first set of rules are (which I fulfill completely):

Suicide assistance may be rendered whenever the person wishing to die
-knows what he or she is doing (faculty of judgement)
-does not act on impulse (due consideration)
-has a persistent wish to die (constancy)
-is not under the influence of any third party (autonomy)
-commits suicide by his or her own hand (agency)

I fulfill all of them, no discussion. I know what suicide means. I understand it's a final act. I also don't act on impulse and my desire to die is consistent, for years. I am not under the influence of any third party and I could commit suicide by my own hands. If these were all requirements for assisted suicide, I could sign up and leave in an official way, no problem. But if you scroll down on their website, you will stumble upon this:

This means that even suicide assistance to young healthy people would technically be legal.
In full awareness of its enormous responsibility, however, EXIT has self-imposed restrictions through its by-laws and internal guidelines.

EXIT will provide end-of-life care only to persons
-with hopeless prognoses
-or with unbearable symptoms
-or with unacceptable disabilities

Which means I'm not eligible for assisted suicide anymore - because all of my struggles are of mental nature. In other words, only severely disabled, terminally ill and old people are allowed to die in their opinion. I don't really have a 'hopeless prognosis' - I don't even know what this means. I assume they refer to cancer-patients, for example. There are also no 'unbearable symptoms' in my case and and I have no disability. So I'm out. It's really cheap and a jerk-move in my opinion because they exclude everyone who is young and suffers from mental illness to take their services - for literally no reason. They think it's up to them to decide who is allowed to leave in a peaceful way. And that's not what it should be about. They should simply provide resources and if you want to go through with that process, assist you in your exit - and make sure it's peaceful.

But because we don't have this, we have this shitshow going right now. All of this drama could have been prevented in a different society. And we wouldn't have to have this discussion right now if this society would have an empathic and understanding stance on our struggles. And on suicide in general. It's a joke that the police is now involved because an adult person - someone who was 25 years old - decided to leave this world. And they had every right to do so. It was up to them and they took their chance. But as I said, apparently it's popular to tell other people what they can and can't do with their lives right now. I see a trend. It's concerning but I also know, in many countries, people are actually supportive of the right to die-movement. All polls I've read about this subject indicate that the overwhelming majority is in favor of assisted-suicide. All we can do is hope that the future will bring change and more acceptance of people like us.

Nonetheless, we need this forum. It's literally the only place we have right now. It's our safe-space and they are trying to take it away from us. There is nothing else.

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Site has been named in the comments.
Lol.
"What is the site?"
"It's sanctioned suicide dot com but I sure hope you aren't thinking of using it."

We're approaching peak-Streisand Effect!

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Calling people on here "evil" and "monsters" I mean we are still getting bullied now on a world wide level. How do you think thanks makes me feel? I already feel worthless, I am not a monster. So is someone else suicides from this can we hold them liable for bullying no we cant. I have done nothing wrong, I talk about my issues, and never help anyone. She found this place , she signed up, she did this for 3 days, noone noticed anything wrong for 3 days. The systems fails all the time I have been trying for 22 years. Noone from here ever met her. She did everything not a single liability is in this forum. The ideation and planning was there before even joining this forum she just wanted someone to talk to that understood. It is sad and I do feel bad for them, but again I am not a monster nor am I evil its libel information completely untrue and unfounded.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Calling people on here "evil" and "monsters" I mean we are still getting bullied now on a world wide level. How do you think thanks makes me feel? I already feel worthless, I am not a monster. So is someone else suicides from this can we hold them liable for bullying no we cant. I have done nothing wrong, I talk about my issues, and never help anyone. She found this place , she signed up, she did this for 3 days, noone noticed anything wrong for 3 days. The systems fails all the time I have been trying for 22 years. Noone from here ever met her. She did everything not a single liability is in this forum. The ideation and planning was there before even joining this forum she just wanted someone to talk to that understood. It is sad and I do feel bad for them, but again I am not a monster nor am I evil its libel information completely untrue and unfounded.

The worst part is... she had 8 posts in this forum. I guess some were deleted in her goodbye thread but out of all the members in this forum, she apparently is the one who was pushed into suicide? Like, come on....

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
The worst part is... she had 8 posts in this forum. I guess some were deleted in her goodbye thread but out of all the members in this forum, she apparently is the one who was pushed into suicide? Like, come on....
She was ready to go before she arrived here is what I heard since I never read her posts someone posted somewhere something that said we were "laughing at them". Noone is laughing it isnt funny it's a serious matter, and until the system learns how to deal with it and fix the issue which they never will it wont change.

I did they same thing when I found this place the day after I found it I hung myself only to be found sadly, but I just wanted someone to talk to freely and openly for once in my life without someone wagging a finger at me.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
This site didn't kill her. She was unhappy for whatever reason. It's the parents fault that she could not go to them about her issues. It kind of says something about the relationship with your child when they cannot come to u with serious issues. Don't blame this site, nobody put a gun to the girl's head. She chose to ctb. She had probably been miserable for a long time. There's all kinds of help if u really want to live, and she decided that life was not worth it. I was suicidal long before this site and even if u get the means it doesn't mean u will do it. It really depends on the individual.

Last edited:
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018

Anyone following this ?

What are your thoughts
I remember reading her last post saying she was terrified forget her method of username ... annoyed though if the site has taken down her post they did that with user Xanex who died through carbon monoxide in a tent and who progressed her journey to death on here next thing all info wiped !!! What's the point of the site if the admins keep removing posts it all makes the site too suspicious

Thinking back I'm sure it was from ingesting SN

Last edited:
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
We ar
This site didn't kill her. She was unhappy for whatever reason. It's the parents fault that she could not go to them about her issues. It kind of says something about the relationship with your child when they cannot come to u with serious issues. Don't blame this site, nobody put a gun to the girl's head. She chose to ctb. She had probably been miserable for a long time. There's all kinds of help if u really want to live, and she decided that life was not worth it.
One word... religion

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Yeah the fact that she didn't linger longer to talk about her feelings like most of us do is very telling about the strength of her determination. She was definitely ready to blast off. Makes me admire her even more.
I remember reading her last post saying she was terrified forget her method of username ... annoyed though if the site has taken down her post they did that with user Xanex who died through carbon monoxide in a tent and who progressed her journey to death on here next thing all info wiped !!! What's the point of the site if the admins keep removing posts it all makes the site too suspicious

Thinking back I'm sure it was from ingesting SN
Probably it's a liability issue but I wish the threads could stay up as memorials to those who pass, in their own words. Also to show that they were treated with compassion in their journey.

Last edited:
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I do sympathize with the parents, but they really shouldn't blame this site. The odds are she would have found a way wether or not this was available.
I agree it is sad and heartbreaking. They act like they know us or something I would be happy to trade my disorders off with them if that were even possible. The truth is suicide in the USA is the 10th leading cause of death in this country. I blame religion and government for not taking it seriously. I dont want to start on the religious people because that would just turn into a shitshow so I'll hold my tounge. I bet they believe in mental illness after this though so i think it is a good thing in a way? Sadly they will go back to how they were in a matter if weeks it will all be dead news 24 hour news cycle.

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Try not to take it so personally. Once a story hits the media and FB, facts become irrelevant, people are just happy to have something to be "outraged" about so they can vent their bottled-up rage about their own lives. It's just petty projection and deflection.
The 15 minutes of fame will be up soon.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Try not to take it so personally. Once a story hits the media and FB, facts become irrelevant, people are just happy to have something to be "outraged" about so they can vent their bottled-up rage about their own lives. It's just petty projection and deflection.
The 15 minutes of fame will be up soon.
I am not on any social media for that reason this is the only place I have a presence on the internet. Behind VPN and Tor also for increased security but it isnt needed I havent done anything illegal period. Most of us cant even leave home we are disabled people. I have been waiting 10 months to get insurance from SSDI I dont want the money I just need insurance so I can get my medications and try ECT to see if it helps. I am desperate at this point even after I wont leave here though. It is valuable information to others to know the process of treatments such as ECT, VNS, or TMS. I fit all the criteria to be approved and have multiple inpatient stays, PHP, and doctors including their own CE stating this. Yet here I am almost 11 months later no insurance nothing. I was on SSDI previously for the same reasons still it takes this long because I thought I was better and went back to work. Where is the love and help here I am asking and receive nothing except red tape to make me give up, they will get what they are asking for if they do not do something ASAP.

NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
Oh, another thread about this drama. Well, I have explained my thoughts on this in the past but I think this whole drama is heading into the wrong direction. Instead of arguing about the right to die, the police is now involved - treating us like criminals again? It's not like we experience this in the psychiatric system already, when they lock us into mental hospitals for suicide ideation, basically making us feel guilty for very rational thoughts. Shameful. We, as a society, should move towards a pro-choice situation. And this website is basically the only thing we have right now. Assisted-suicide isn't an option for many of us because all euthanasia organizations currently have a very elitist stance on suicide. They think they're the ones who decide if someone is allowed to die. And they think only people with a terminal illness, severe disability or incredible physical pain are eligible for assisted-suicide. I don't know of any country where this is different. Just look at the situation in Switzerland. We are known for our liberal euthanasia laws but the reality looks very different. For example, Exit Switzerland has several layers of rules in place to prevent young people from dying.

The first set of rules are (which I fulfill completely):

Suicide assistance may be rendered whenever the person wishing to die
-knows what he or she is doing (faculty of judgement)
-does not act on impulse (due consideration)
-has a persistent wish to die (constancy)
-is not under the influence of any third party (autonomy)
-commits suicide by his or her own hand (agency)

I fulfill all of them, no discussion. I know what suicide means. I understand it's a final act. I also don't act on impulse and my desire to die is consistent, for years. I am not under the influence of any third party and I could commit suicide by my own hands. If these were all requirements for assisted suicide, I could sign up and leave in an official way, no problem. But if you scroll down on their website, you will stumble upon this:

This means that even suicide assistance to young healthy people would technically be legal.
In full awareness of its enormous responsibility, however, EXIT has self-imposed restrictions through its by-laws and internal guidelines.

EXIT will provide end-of-life care only to persons
-with hopeless prognoses
-or with unbearable symptoms
-or with unacceptable disabilities

Which means I'm not eligible for assisted suicide anymore - because all of my struggles are of mental nature. In other words, only severely disabled, terminally ill and old people are allowed to die in their opinion. I don't really have a 'hopeless prognosis' - I don't even know what this means. I assume they refer to cancer-patients, for example. There are also no 'unbearable symptoms' in my case and and I have no disability. So I'm out. It's really cheap and a jerk-move in my opinion because they exclude everyone who is young and suffers from mental illness to take their services - for literally no reason. They think it's up to them to decide who is allowed to leave in a peaceful way. And that's not what it should be about. They should simply provide resources and if you want to go through with that process, assist you in your exit - and make sure it's peaceful.

But because we don't have this, we have this shitshow going right now. All of this drama could have been prevented in a different society. And we wouldn't have to have this discussion right now if this society would have an empathic and understanding stance on our struggles. And on suicide in general. It's a joke that the police is now involved because an adult person - someone who was 25 years old - decided to leave this world. And they had every right to do so. It was up to them and they took their chance. But as I said, apparently it's popular to tell other people what they can and can't do with their lives right now. I see a trend. It's concerning but I also know, in many countries, people are actually supportive of the right to die-movement. All polls I've read about this subject indicate that the overwhelming majority is in favor of assisted-suicide. All we can do is hope that the future will bring change and more acceptance of people like us.

Nonetheless, we need this forum. It's literally the only place we have right now. It's our safe-space and they are trying to take it away from us. There is nothing else.

Very true. It's a society that does not accept the reality of suicide. By banning all peaceful means and forcing suicidal people into painful and riskful deaths, it looses also the last chance to talk to them and even persuade them to continue living. This is the results of criminalization.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Very true. It's a society that does not accept the reality of suicide. By banning all peaceful means and forcing suicidal people into painful and riskful deaths, it looses also the last chance to talk to them and even persuade them to continue living. This is the results of criminalization.
They do not care about the person all they care about is losing a tax payer its sick. We pay into SSDI our entire working life and getting them to lay out is like pulling teeth! It's insane! It should he/she meets criteria approved. I have heard horror stories and read so many. Over 11,000 people a YEAR die waiting on SSDI why you ask so they do not have to pay you. That is sick to me... they don't care once you arent paying taxes to line the fat cats pockets. This is how it is in the USA not sure about other places. Plus our president laughs at disabled people. They should concentrate on the spree killers and mass murders those people are awful! Look at that Christchurch guy he is an evil monster not me he deserves to rot in prison for the rest of his life.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
They do not care about the person all they care about is losing a tax payer its sick. We pay into SSDI our entire working life and getting them to lay out is like pulling teeth! It's insane! It should he/she meets criteria approved. I have heard horror stories and read so many. Over 11,000 people a YEAR die waiting on SSDI why you ask so they do not have to pay you. That is sick to me... they don't care once you arent paying taxes to line the fat cats pockets. This is how it is in the USA not sure about other places.
Lol Schopenhauer said essentially the same thing about suicide a couple hundred years ago in Germany so it is not just USA. Germany has now progressed while USA is trying to go back to 1800...

• Aww..
Reactions: Severen and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Lol Schopenhauer said essentially the same thing about suicide a couple hundred years ago in Germany so it is not just USA. Germany has now progressed while USA is trying to go back to 1800...
They are keeping the stigma alive is all they are doing. Calling depressed and suicidal people criminals :(

Reactions: not_a_robot
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
All I can do is send my love to them. They probably wont accept it, but I am still a human I just suffer so I know both sides.Truly it is awful for them I know that feeling. I wish I could just let them know how sorry I am for their lose.
:(. They do have my best wishes and respect.

mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
Amazon warehouse jobs are notorious for being ridiculously demanding and stressful. And I'm not sure if she was able to finish college with her anxiety/depression, I haven't read every single article.
Lol, just take your meds and pretend you enjoy your job and you'll be fine! Jeff Bezos is probably more responsible for this lady's tagic death than this site.

I'm very sorry for her family, but this is ultimately her choice. Rest in peace.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah, that's the ironic thing - Bezos runs what amounts to human abbetoirs and lives the high life every day, while we allow people the freedom to do what they want and get chastised. The article is taking things way out of context too, as if people here were egging her on. They weren't. There's a huge difference between saying "you do you, good luck" and someone like that Michelle Carter girl, who actually told her bf to go ahead and do it.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
The 1800s in the USA was a more progressive time period than the USA today... Because at least back then, all the insane people were living in only a few parts of the country. Compared to then, almost everything is illegal today. Nobody would hunt you down and try to lock you up for being suicidal back then. People were less religious back then. I mean back then, most people didn't really give a shit about sex, drugs, alcohol, gambling and violence...
They do not care about the person all they care about is losing a tax payer its sick. We pay into SSDI our entire working life and getting them to lay out is like pulling teeth! It's insane! It should he/she meets criteria approved. I have heard horror stories and read so many. Over 11,000 people a YEAR die waiting on SSDI why you ask so they do not have to pay you. That is sick to me... they don't care once you arent paying taxes to line the fat cats pockets. This is how it is in the USA not sure about other places. Plus our president laughs at disabled people. They should concentrate on the spree killers and mass murders those people are awful! Look at that Christchurch guy he is an evil monster not me he deserves to rot in prison for the rest of his life.

Any kind of welfare in the USA can be summarized by people applying for it and then waiting for it and then given a BS excuse why they can't have it.

Last edited:
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Yeah, people are concerned in shut down our forum instead of think in improve interpersonal relationship in your own (real) communities to prevent someone feel so isolate that SS looks be the only place where he felt welcome.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I am not on any social media for that reason this is the only place I have a presence on the internet. Behind VPN and Tor also for increased security but it isnt needed I havent done anything illegal period. Most of us cant even leave home we are disabled people. I have been waiting 10 months to get insurance from SSDI I dont want the money I just need insurance so I can get my medications and try ECT to see if it helps. I am desperate at this point even after I wont leave here though. It is valuable information to others to know the process of treatments such as ECT, VNS, or TMS. I fit all the criteria to be approved and have multiple inpatient stays, PHP, and doctors including their own CE stating this. Yet here I am almost 11 months later no insurance nothing. I was on SSDI previously for the same reasons still it takes this long because I thought I was better and went back to work. Where is the love and help here I am asking and receive nothing except red tape to make me give up, they will get what they are asking for if they do not do something ASAP.
This is what happens under socialism/communism. Initially all the handouts/benefits promised by the government are timely and plentiful to get people hooked on benefits. Then other people's money begins to run out to support the people who need assistance. Then u end up having to wait many months or years to get help u needed forever ago. This also applies to healthcare, at first gov run healthcare appears to work but after awhile it's not sustainable. People need to be able to afford their own healthcare on their own and plan privately for their retirement because government does not care about u. The whole thing is a scam and would not be possible without fraud. All this stuff is goin to run out because it's not sustainable longterm. Taxation is theft.