• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
This site didn't kill her. She was unhappy for whatever reason. It's the parents fault that she could not go to them about her issues. It kind of says something about the relationship with your child when they cannot come to u with serious issues. Don't blame this site, nobody put a gun to the girl's head. She chose to ctb. She had probably been miserable for a long time. There's all kinds of help if u really want to live, and she decided that life was not worth it. I was suicidal long before this site and even if u get the means it doesn't mean u will do it. It really depends on the individual.
I could never talk to my father about my issues. Because he was a sociopath who would always accuse me of being a hypochondriac.

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
This is not how I found SS, but is the reason I wanted to join. The Western wars may not be fought with gunpowder anymore, but misinformation is literally a weapon of mass destruction, even in it's most illiterate form. As the soldiers do not have to be young and fit men, from the misinformed elderly to uninformed teenagers, the army has colossal proportions.
Fighting it with either lawyers or time, does not matter, because by design, everyone loses. Social media has been weaponized, and everyone can pull the trigger. Digital gadgets are pushed with a force never seen before, for free, if you are not willing to buy one, as a last resort.
And then to show up and blame the interwebs for anything at all... is very shortsighted and unjustified.

In the past, when parents raised their children, they grew up functional and mentally balanced at least. Now where the society and the system have basically absolute control over everything, even over what parents can or can't do, the plan has either backfired raising the obedient corporate slaves, or is working as planned, I'm not entirely sure yet.

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
This is not how I found SS, but is the reason I wanted to join. The Western wars may not be fought with gunpowder anymore, but misinformation is literally a weapon of mass destruction, even in it's most illiterate form. As the soldiers do not have to be young and fit men, from the misinformed elderly to uninformed teenagers, the army has colossal proportions.
Fighting it with either lawyers or time, does not matter, because by design, everyone loses. Social media has been weaponized, and everyone can pull the trigger. Digital gadgets are pushed with a force never seen before, for free, if you are not willing to buy one, as a last resort.
And then to show up and blame the interwebs for anything at all... is very shortsighted and unjustified.

In the past, when parents raised their children, they grew up functional and mentally balanced at least. Now where the society and the system have basically absolute control over everything, even over what parents can or can't do, the plan has either backfired raising the obedient corporate slaves, or is working as planned, I'm not entirely sure yet.
They probably expect that most people will be smashed up by this system and only the compliant ones that can overcome being raised under artificial conditions are basically the eugenic winners lol!

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Since it has been in the works since 1920's, when eugenics were taught in school from early ages, this is most likely the agenda. Their problem is, that cultures do not mix well and never have. Add Marx and Engels to the mix, and you get the mutated and badly deformed versions of politics with meaningless new names for the old social experiments. Whenever I am dragged into the bureaucratic meat grinder, I can't help but feel like a a lab rat. Which I know I am. And I think the happiness of the winners is short lived. And it also seems to be meant to expire.

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

Do you seriously think people were functioning and mentally 'balanced' in the past? You can't be serious, right? Mental illness isn't an invention of the modern age. Today we acknowledge mental health issues while they often were swept under the carpet in the past, that's the difference.

I don't know what you mean by past, but in the past, where parents could do whatever they want to their children, without having to fear any backlash, they simply wouldn't listen to their struggles, punish them and use violence if they didn't behave or work properly. Back in the good old days, child labor was a thing. Nobody gave a fuck about their individuality and personality. Mental issues didn't exist back then. How is that preferable?

Their problem is, that cultures do not mix well and never have.

What do you mean?

Last edited:
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Do you seriously think people were functioning and mentally 'balanced' in the past? You can't be serious, right? Mental illness isn't an invention of the modern age. Today we acknowledge mental health issues while they often were swept under the carpet in the past, that's the difference.

I don't know what you mean by past, but in the past, where parents could do whatever they want to their children, without having to fear any backlash, they simply wouldn't listen to their struggles, punish them and use violence if they didn't behave or work properly. Back in the good old days, child labor was a thing. Nobody gave a fuck about their individuality and personality. Mental issues didn't exist back then. How is that preferable?

What do you mean?

There was not nearly as much pressure or requirements to be "qualified" or "suitable" or "accepted", also the cultural norms were a factor. It was quite simple, children were evaluated by the tasks they were given, they went to school to obtain a specific set of skills, and that was it.
As far as the inventions go, everyone is "mentally ill" in some way, the question is, if it progresses, and what form it takes. Years ago my neighbor, a teenage girl, jumped out of 8th floor window. Because of a broken heart, a teenage fling, and the inability to convey the feeling and explain it to parents in a way an adult brain could understand. And yes, it has happened in the past, since the beginning of time. Only the way such situations have been handled has changed. Not too long ago, again in certain cultures, the parents were the ones who chose who their children will marry. Yet the people were mentally fit enough to not off themselves, in most cases. The ignoring of the mental health issues then and now have very different outcomes, because the issues themselves have much more impact on the quality of life in this chaos.

Child labor? Sure, kids were given tasks around the house and sent to guard the cattle since they were six years old. And in my grandmothers family, this was a blessing and escape from the cruel and downright horrifying punishments she experienced, for doing nothing wrong. I know of many cruel aspects of being alive back then. So your argument is kind of a moot point. So again, I'm from a different culture and background, I mostly speak from what I have experienced, and there were some very brutal and very real encounters in my life, where I draw my conclusions from. And by the way, I got my fair share of cruel punishment when I was a child. I have no hard feelings because of that, and if I could go back in time, I would. This is what I feel about "back then" and "now".
That is laughable, seriously!

Laughing is good for your mental health, so happy to help.

Last edited:
Reactions: dhk96
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
There was not nearly as much pressure or requirements to be "qualified" or "suitable" or "accepted", also the cultural norms were a factor. It was quite simple, children were evaluated by the tasks they were given, they went to school to obtain a specific set of skills, and that was it.
As far as the inventions go, everyone is "mentally ill" in some way, the question is, if it progresses, and what form it takes. Years ago my neighbor, a teenage girl, jumped out of 8th floor window. Because of a broken heart, a teenage fling, and the inability to convey the feeling and explain it to parents in a way an adult brain could understand that. And yes, it has happened in the past, since the beginning of time. Only the way such situations have been handled has changed. Not too long ago, again in certain cultures, the parents were the ones who chose who their children will marry. Yet the people were mentally fit enough to not off themselves, in most cases. The ignoring of the mental health issues then and now have very different outcomes, because the issues themselves have much more impact on the quality of life in this chaos.

Child labor? Sure, kids were given tasks around the house and sent to guard the cattle since they were six years old. And in my grandmothers family, this was a blessing and escape from the cruel and downright horrifying punishments she experienced, for doing nothing wrong. I know of many cruel aspects of being alive back then. So your argument is kind of a moot point. So again, I'm from a different culture and background, I mostly speak from what I have experienced, and there were some very brutal and very real encounters in my life, and where I draw my conclusions from. And by the way, I got my fair share of cruel punishment when I was a child. I have no hard feelings because of that, and if I could go back in time, I would. This is what I feel about "back then" and "now".

Laughing does good for your mental health, so happy to help.
Yes, your a real comedian, I've not read all of this, but I doubt guarding the cattle is included.
QUOTE.:
"The life of a chimney sweep in Victorian times was nothing like what you see in Mary Poppins. It was a brutal, dreary existence for Victorian child chimney sweeps. Some were as young as 3 years old. Their tiny size made them a popular choice for going down the narrow chimney stacks"

Child labour

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

One of the reasons I love this website. So many intelligent people here. It's refreshing. Especially when you've spent time on reddit... Holy shit does that place have a lot of idiots, lately... It used to be alright some years ago but now it has become too popular, thus attracting all kinds of people. Posting there has become like working as customer service at Walmart or some shit like that. Anyway. There are a lot conventional wars going on today with your gunpowder and all that kind of stuff. Because the people who manufacture those kinds of weapons need to make money and always want more and more money. But there is also a massive worldwide class war going on. And everyone on top of the pyramid or near the top of the pyramid(the rich and the wealthy) are literally doing everything they can do to fuck everyone underneath them out of freedom, money, comfort, everything. It's insane. Maybe they know something I don't know(like the world is going to end very soon) but from where I'm standing it's insane. And they are attracting a shitload of bad karma. And yes, they have weaponized pretty much everything against us. And they have weaponized pretty much everyone against each other(including members of your own god damn family). That's why people can't even expect any god damn loyalty from their sister or brother or mother or father etc...
"The life of a chimney sweep in Victorian times was nothing like what you see in Mary Poppins. It was a brutal, dreary existence for Victorian child chimney sweeps. Some were as young as 3 years old. Their tiny size made them a popular choice for going down the narrow chimney stacks"

Sounds like most jobs today for the Pleabians except it has become socially unacceptable to let people do these jobs until the reach the age of 16, 17 or 18 in the Western world. So then, these people get the pleasure of growing up, thinking the world is not so bad and then SURPRISE! HUEHUEHUE!

What do you mean?

Mental illnesses are real but the problem is, the rich and the wealthy started making Plebeians who realize how badly they are getting fucked up the ass in life, a "mental illness" as well. Dude is depressed because he realized he is basically doomed to be a plantation worker for the rich and wealthy all his life and only that, nothing else? He is "mentally ill." He needs Yoga, more exercise and vitamin D! And most mental illnesses aren't natural but are the result of abuse from society. They don't magically come out of nowhere. So really, who is mentally ill then? Some of the people who are mentally ill or SOCIETY? Because you'd have to be a bunch of really mentally ill fucks in life to make other people mentally ill just to feel like a strong person or to buy an additional Yacht when you already have ten of them...

Last edited:
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Yes, your a real comedian, I've not read all of this, but I doubt guarding the cattle is included.
QUOTE.:

Child labour

Not reading? Noted.

As for the chimney sweeping, building an empire marching over the piles of corpses at full throttle may have some side effects.
In all of this, the most harrowing, the human trafficking has not gone anywhere.

So, don't be a comedian yourself and explain, what exactly has changed. For the better.
Death statistics have been already posted here, and these can interpreted as positive only if your copy of the image got somehow mirrored.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
So we're cowards for committing suicide, and we're cowards for not committing suicide...? Uhhh-huh...

Well cowards or not. Nobody can accuse us of being dumb asses because you have to be a dumb ass to stick around when your life is pointless and shitty. And when I say dumb ass, I mean, really fucking dumb... Hell, even dogs commit suicide when shit gets too bad for them... And dogs have like the brains of 3 or 4 year old children? And can be outsmarted by cats... Besides, God or the pantheon of gods and goddesses hates stupid people. If anyone is going to hell, it's going to be stupid people.
They probably expect that most people will be smashed up by this system and only the compliant ones that can overcome being raised under artificial conditions are basically the eugenic winners lol!

If there are winners under this system(who aren't members of the ruling class), it wont be eugenics taking place but dysgenics... Basically, this system favors the people with the worst genetics aka stupid sociopaths. The dumber, the better. It seems like the ruling class wants everyone underneath them to just be drones... Gullible, weak willed, obedient, power hungry chimps, basically. Sadistic too. The perfect slaves. Because not only will they work their asses off for you but they will also constantly be fighting each other so they can never unify and rise up. You know, so stupid, they can't go "OOOGA BOOGA, IF WEEZ UNIFY, WE BE STRONGER AND WE CAN TAKES WHAT WE WANTS! AND THEN WE BE DA KINGS AND QUEENS!"

Last edited:
Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Cleaner water has increased.
Eradication of diseases.
Greater life expectancy (if you want it).
Conflicts are on the decline.
Extreme world poverty has declined.
World literacy/education rates have increased.
More countries are adopting democratic forms of government.
Racist, sexist, and homophobic attitudes are becoming increasingly rare.
People are working fewer hours, and nevertheless earning more.

Relative to the past hundred years or so,
things have actually improved a lot for people, the past tends to be viewed through rose coloured spectacles and clouded by nostalgia.

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Some people wont even face death on their deathbed.
They find out they have a few weeks to live, they go to doctor to and ask around how they can live more healthy life.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Eradication of diseases.

things have actually improved a lot for people, the past tends to be viewed through rose coloured spectacles and clouded by nostalgia.

Everything you said is false except the greater life expectancy part which is not a plus. You bought into too much propaganda and can't see through all the fancy curtains. You see, the people most human beings would see as soulless criminals, just became a lot more sneaky and manipulative... And are trying out new things that have never been tried out before...

Last edited:
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Eradication of diseases.

All of these (nice list btw) are arguable.

I'm a transgender woman and I wouldn't say homophobic attitudes are becoming increasingly rare but less expressed in the open. The current fear they have isn't necessarily a good thing because things we experience in our generation can easily disappear because we're only experiencing a short time in the whole history of humankind. The horrendous disasters of humankind are literally less than a hundred years from us and that's terrifying to how shitty the world flops when it feels like it.

Reactions: Severen and Circles
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Everything you said is false except the greater life expectancy part which is not a plus. You bought into too much propaganda and can't see through all the fancy curtains. You see, the people most human beings would see as soulless criminals, just became a lot more sneaky and manipulative... And are tryingo out new things that have never been tried out before...
That's where you're wrong, smallpox was eradicated, polio is not as common, neither is TB and many other common diseases such as leprosy.
Everything else is sourced and provable, just look it up.
And FYI I don't buy into propaganda or hide behind fancy curtains.
All of these (nice list btw) are arguable.

I'm a transgender woman and I wouldn't say homophobic attitudes are becoming increasingly rare but less expressed in the open. The current fear they have isn't necessarily a good thing because things we experience in our generation can easily disappear because we're only experiencing a short time in the whole history of humankind. The horrendous disasters of humankind are literally less than a hundred years from us and that's terrifying to how shitty the world flops when it feels like it.
Gay marriage is an everyday occurrence in many parts of the world, homosexuality is no longer a crime in many countries. I think it's naive for people to think that things were a lot better in the past.

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Everything you said is false except the greater life expectancy part which is not a plus. You bought into too much propaganda and can't see through all the fancy curtains. You see, the people most human beings would see as soulless criminals, just became a lot more sneaky and manipulative... And are trying out new things that have never been tried out before...

Literally all of it is true and we can go through them point by point together and see what the scientific data says about his list. The world is a lot better now compared to the past, we can verify this with very easily.

@alizee I'm trans and I agree with you, society treats us horribly. But objectively speaking, the situation for many LGBT-people improved, at least on a legal base. And even when it comes to the approval of society, most people in the year 2019 support same-sex marriage. It will take a while until people start to accept transgender people but it will eventually happen. Once all the old people die out, we'll live in a different world. Just look at this:

One third of 16-22 year olds are actually LGBT, according to a poll from the UK. They don't care about this anymore. And this seems to be a very strong trend with younger generations. Homo- and transphobia will be a thing of the past. Just give it some time. I know this doesn't help neither of us but at least the coming generations will have a better time being trans or gay. And that's something positive.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Literally all of it is true and we can go through them point by point together and see what the scientific data says about his list. The world is a lot better now compared to the past, we can verify this with very easily.

@alizee I'm trans and I agree with you, society treats us horribly. But objectively speaking, the situation for many lgbt-people improved, at least on a legal base. And even when it comes to the approval rating by society, most people support same-sex marriage. It will take a while until people start to accept transgender people but it will eventually happen. Once all the old people die out, we'll live in a different world. Just look at this:

One third of 16-22 year old people are actually LGBT, according to a poll from the UK.

Whatever. And a lot of scientific data out there is bullshit by the way, because you don't think scientists can be bribed or intimidated?

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Water, yes, in some countries. I live in the middle of a forest basically, and the water here is cleaner than anything bottled they sell. In a city, the tap water was bad.

Diseases seem to be replaced with new strains. That German pharmacy giant, who sold 15'000 shots of Swine Flu vaccine contaminated with hepatitis. That was sort of a big deal here, some reportedly got the shots from that batch, but luckily most went down the drain. Expensive also. Not mentioning the trust in this company in the future.

Life expectancy... yeah. My stepfather was murdered, my father hanged himself a few years back, one of my other relatives took a dive in a lake, and never came up. A very experienced swimmer. One of my colleagues from ten years back hanged himself. I could go on. It's like a curse, men specifically check out a short period before retirement. Aside from the first, all others were haunted by the depression and finances.

I would wish to believe they are sincerely ending conflicts that have lasted for so many generations. That it's the end of it, not just changing tactics.

Again, I would like to believe that widening the educational network is not intended for indoctrination and propaganda. I'm an offset printing press operator professionally, and some specific schoolbooks for third graders I came across were appalling.

Democracy in one country can be very different from democracy in another country. The level of corruption in a government determines it's execution.

We around here have basically no experience coexisting with other races, so can't comment

Nothing much has changed here, hours are the same (8-12), and the pay is pitiful for the most folks.

With the nostalgia part I agree, like I said, I would go back in time if I could. To the year I was still a whole, not the patched up biomass I am now.

Last edited:
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
Eradication of diseases.

Fair points but it's also subjective to what country you are from. I'm pretty sure our views would differ from someone in Dubai. There's a lot of third world countries which are still well behind the rest of us. We just don't hear about it in our general media.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Water, yes, in some countries. I live in a middle of the forest basically, and the water here is cleaner than anything bottled they sell. In a city, the tap water was bad.

Diseases seem to be replaced with new strains. That German pharmacy giant, who sold 15'000 shots of Swine Flu vaccine contaminated with hepatitis. That was sort of a big deal here, some reportedly got the shots from that batch, but luckily most went down the drain. Expensive also. Not mentioning the trust in this company in the future.

Life expectancy... yeah. My stepfather was murdered, my father hanged himself a few years back, one of my other relatives took a dive in a lake, and never came up. A very experienced swimmer. One of my colleagues from ten years back hanged himself. I could go on. It's like a curse, men specifically check out a short period before retirement. Aside from the first, all others were haunted by the depression and finances.

I would wish to believe they are sincerely ending conflicts that have lasted for so many generations. That it's the end of it, not just changing tactics.

Again, I would like to believe that widening the educational network is not intended for indoctrination and propaganda. I'm an offset printing press operator professionally, and some specific schoolbooks for third graders I came across were appalling.

Democracy in one country can be very different from democracy in another country. The level of corruption in a government determines it's execution.

We around here have basically no experience coexisting with other races, so can't comment

Nothing much has changed here, hours are the same (8-12), and the pay is pitiful for the most folks.

With the nostalgia part I agree, like I said, I would go back in time if I could. To the year I was still a whole, not the patched up biomass I am now.

Most water sources today are extremely polluted thanks to capitalism. Diseases evolve just like all life on this planet. Humans try to keep up but it's hard as hell and they often fail... It also seems some people here have forgot about the anti vaxxer movement out there too... And people and wild animals from "third world" countries are traveling to "first world" bringing all kinds of magical presents with them(like horrible viruses, the black plague). Life expectancy doesn't mean jack shit anyway if society makes you want to CTB everyday. You have a bunch of idiots out there who still pray to a god to cure health problems when obviously god doesn't give a shit about humanity. There is no such thing as an actual democracy in existence today and there never was... Another huge lie, people bought into to. The closest thing in human history to a real democracy was in ancient Athens and even that was not entirely a democracy because they excluded people who they thought were unfit to participate from voting. Most human beings don't want to share power and highly intelligent people have concluded most human beings are idiots, therefore a democracy would not be a very good idea. Every time someone fucking votes, they are essentially just sharing their opinions with the ruling class. Racism has just been pushed underground but it's still there and surviving and thriving. And people don't like being told what to think so trying to combat racism and other stupid prejudices has resulted in a huge backlash and more Nazi types than ever before who are fucking fanatics who masturbate to Nazi Germany. Oh and you are also forgetting about all the socially acceptable racism today against white people and asian people. There are more conflicts today than ever before in history because now, the ruling class is waging war on almost everyone... And if you think war is only soldiers shooting at each other with assault rifles, mortars, artillery etc, you are ignorant... There are many many ways to wage a war. I could fucking wage a war on everyone in my neighborhood right now without resorting to any violence until they beg for mercy or CTB. WAKE UP!

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Whatever. And a lot of scientific data out there is bullshit by the way, because you don't think scientists can be bribed or intimidated?

That's simply not true. If you can find any flaws in the methods used in any scientific paper that confirms these points, let me know. That's what I like about science: there is no room for bullshit. If you don't trust the scientific method, alright - but if you claim that science is bribed or intimidated, you should provide some evidence for these claims. Because these are extraordinary claims that require extraordinary evidence. And I'm not sure where this antiscience stance is coming from anyway. Is that another thing that used to be better in the good old days, when Christian authorities with their apparently infallible morals ruled over the population with an iron fist?

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Fair points but it's also subjective to what country you are from. I'm pretty sure our views would differ from someone in Dubai. There's a lot of third world countries which are still well behind the rest of us. We just don't hear about it in our general media.
I agree, though compared to the past hundred years I think things have improved somewhat, yes, wars, poverty, disease still exist but not to the same extent as back then.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
That's simply not true. If you can find any flaws in the methods used in any scientific paper that confirms these points, let me know. That's what I like about science: there is no room for bullshit. If you don't trust the scientific method, alright - but if you claim that science is bribed or intimidated, you should provide some evidence for these claims. Because these are extraordinary claims that require extraordinary evidence. And I'm not sure where this antiscience stance is coming from anyway.
I should provide you with evidence that sociopaths are capable of bribing and intimidating people if the truth gets in their way? If I could provide you with such evidence with details, I wouldn't even be talking to you right now because I'd be dead. People would come to my home and make it look like I died of natural causes before I could expose them.
Is that another thing that used to be better in the good old days, when Christian authorities with their apparently infallible morals ruled over the population with an iron fist?
The same shit is happening today, FYI. You just can't see it. You think all that stuff is behind us, because some people are making a stand against it? People were making a stand against that shit in the "good old days" as well. Germans were making a stand against Hitler. But it doesn't fucking matter because in the end, those with the most power will win. And these Christian Neo Nazis are taking over the U.S. government and taking over most of the world. And they have been in power for so long, most people are already one of them and they lack the introspection to see the ugly truth. Probably half the nonsense in your brain, originates from Christianity. Humanity also have weapons soooooo fucking powerful today, you can't even imagine what they can do to this planet... Read about the Tsar Bomba. Oh and wait until they mastered weaponizing nanotechnology and/or genetic engineering, that is going to be fun... NOT. Most societies have also entirely collapsed as well.

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I should provide you with evidence that sociopaths are capable of bribing and intimidating people if the truth gets in their way?

You should provide evidence that the studies which support the points of @Johnnythefox are false. Because if they were false, we could actually see that in the method that was used to gather the data. Not all studies are true and some of them contain false and inaccurate information because they relied on flawed methods but the points made by Johnny were proven over and over again by various scientific studies.

For example, the public opinion of the LGBT-community increased in the last 20 years. Living standards are rising all over the globe, which also means poverty is on the decline. That doesn't mean the wealth gap doesn't exist. It just means, other countries, especially third world countries, are catching up with us. The education level is increasing, all over the globe - with the life expectancy. Conflicts and wars are decreasing as well.

All of these points made by Johnny are true and I can give you scientific studies confirming these points right now.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You should provide evidence that the studies which support the points of @Johnnythefox are false. Because if they were false, we could actually see that in the method that was used to gather the data. Not all studies are true and some of them contain false and inaccurate information because they relied on flawed methods but the points made by Johnny were proven over and over again by various scientific studies.

For example, the public opinion of the LGBT-community increased in the last 20 years. Living standards are rising all over the globe, which also means poverty is on the decline. That doesn't mean the wealth gap doesn't exist. It just means, other countries, especially third world countries, are catching up with us. The education level is increasing, all over the globe - with the life expectancy. Conflicts and wars are decreasing as well.

All of these points made by Johnny are true and I can give you scientific studies confirming these points right now.

You do know, that you can release evidence gathered from the flawless scientific method that reveals the truth but only gives you a small glimpse of what is going on? You underestimate the art of BSing people. The public opinion of the LGBT community increased in the last 20 years? LMAO. Yeah, because most of the people who see these LGBT members as fucking abominations who should be sent to concentration camps are too cowardly to admit it to other people... Because they don't want to lose their job, get harassed etc... Think about it. Go up to your Nazi and ask him or her, what he or she thinks about black people in public? Do you think he or she is going to tell you the truth? Why would they if that would mean their life turning to complete shit? So these people are just being pushed into underground organizations/secret societies. Living standards are lowering in many countries while in some countries, the living standards are rising. You know why? Outsourcing... Because the rich and the wealthy figured out, they can get better slaves from countries outside of their own countries... Because people who live in complete shitholes will be happy with any kind of improvement... And for example, minimum wage in a country like India can get you a much better life than minimum wage in the USA. Because not all countries have the same cost of living... The education level is decreasing all over the world because most of it is propaganda nowadays. So even though we have the internet, people are still just an uneducated as in the past. Saying conflicts and wars have been decreasing as well is just absurd even if you are only talking about conventional warfare... Have you taken a good look out of the Western world lately? And how the fuck does anyone know if scientists used the scientific method to discover truths? Were you watching these scientists 24/7 to make sure, they did everything properly? Who is watching these people? The people who are funding their monkey asses, that is who... And the people with that kind of $$$ have agendas... And their agenda is not the enlighten the entire world with the truth and nothing but the truth. You can't be a fucking scientist if nobody is funding you... I would love to be a scientist. I could probably invent all kinds of cool stuff. But who is going to fund my ass? No wonder, the ruling families on this Earth are getting away with all this shit... It's child play when there are people like you. EDIT: And whenever living standards rise, they aren't actually rising because the cost of living rises too so people have to work more. :) Nothing is free.

Last edited:
Reactions: dhk96 and Circles
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Most water sources today are extremely polluted thanks to capitalism. Diseases evolve just like all life on this planet. Humans try to keep up but it's hard as hell and they often fail... It also seems some people here have forgot about the anti vaxxer movement out there too... People and wild animals from "third world" countries are traveling to "first world" bringing all kinds of magical presents with them(like horrible viruses, the black plague). Life expectancy doesn't mean jack shit anyway if society makes you want to CTB everyday. You have a bunch of idiots out there who still pray to a god to cure health problems when obviously god doesn't give a shit about humanity. There is no such thing as an actual democracy in existence today and there never was... Another huge lie, people bought into to. The closest thing in human history to a real democracy was in ancient Athens and even that was not entirely a democracy because they excluded people who they thought were unfit to participate from voting. Most human beings don't want to share power and highly intelligent people have concluded most human beings are idiots, therefore a democracy would not be a very good idea. Every time someone fucking votes, they are essentially just sharing their opinions with the ruling class. Racism has just been pushed underground but it's still there and surviving and thriving. And people don't like being told what to think so trying to combat racism and other stupid prejudices has resulted in a huge backlash and more Nazi types than ever before who are fucking fanatics who masturbate to Nazi Germany. Oh and you are also forgetting about all the socially acceptable racism today against white people and asian people. There are more conflicts today than ever before in history because now, the ruling class is waging war of almost everyone... And if you think war is only soldiers shooting at each other with assault rifles, mortars, artillery etc, you are ignorant... There are many many ways to wage a war. I could fucking wage a war on everyone in my neighborhood right now without resorting to any violence until they beg for mercy or CTB. WAKE UP!

Capitalism, the self-digesting burger, has been overthrown by corporatism, all those "-ism's" out there combined shall be the final shit sandwich to swallow.
Like Oswald Spengler wrote in his "The Decline of the West" some 100 years ago,

1. Domination of Money ("Democracy"). Economic powers permeating the political forms and authorities. 1800-2000 AD.
  2. Victory of force-politics over money. Increasing primitiveness of political forms. Inward decline of the nations into a formless population, and constitution thereof as an Imperium of gradually-increasing crudity of despotism. 2000-2200 AD.
  3. Private and family policies of individual leaders. The world as spoil. Egypticism, Mandarinism, Byzantinism. Historyless stiffening and enfeeblement even of the imperial machinery, against young peoples eager for spoil, or alien conquerors. Primitive human conditions slowly thrust up into the highly-civilized mode of living. After 2200 AD.

I have lived long enough to believe in nothing. And there are less and less things I care about, as the time goes by.

Last edited:
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Only reason they increased our life expectancy is so we can be slaves for a longer period of time filling the pockets of the 1%. This world is such garbage lol.