F

figtree

Feb 7, 2023
what are the odds of surviving this?

6 5mg oxycodone
20 5-325 hydrocodone (i realize acetaminophen is not ideal but i would hope to be gone before it affected me)
150 5mg valium
1 10mg ambien
2 0.5mg xanax
1-2 shots liquor

i have access to unlimited amounts of zofran and meclizine. i also have trazodone and risperidone but not sure they would add much. i weigh just over 80lbs.

i posted this as a comment on another thread but got no replies so i am sorry to annoy anyone. i am getting desperate and really need this to work

Reactions: jc2121
F

figtree

Feb 7, 2023
i'm just goimg to do it. no one gives a fuck

• Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
I don't have too much to offer but it seems like some of those substances in those doses will just be a non-factor.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You need to be a little bit more patient. Remember about everyone here is suicidal and dealing with their own issues. Not all members are able to logon here every day. Someone who knows about drugs will eventually see your post and be able to offer you some clarity on what you're asking.

Reactions: fatladysings, sunflowerdreams, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
Mojo's mama

Mojo's mama

Aug 6, 2024

6 5mg oxycodone
20 5-325 hydrocodone (i realize acetaminophen is not ideal but i would hope to be gone before it affected me)
150 5mg valium
1 10mg ambien
2 0.5mg xanax
1-2 shots liquor

i have access to unlimited amounts of zofran and meclizine. i also have trazodone and risperidone but not sure they would add much. i weigh just over 80lbs.

i posted this as a comment on another thread but got no replies so i am sorry to annoy anyone. i am getting desperate and really need this to work
I've looked at LD 50s before and know a but about drugs (pharmacy assistant), but can't 100% guarantee the combo would work. There's few that are a sure guarantee. And if it doesn't work, the damage it could do could make life even more unbearable. And you're not annoying anyone.

F

figtree

Feb 7, 2023
You need to be a little bit more patient. Remember about everyone here is suicidal and dealing with their own issues. Not all members are able to logon here every day. Someone who knows about drugs will eventually see your post and be able to offer you some clarity on what you're asking.
i'm sorry for how i came off. i meant no one in my real life

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Mage
Apr 10, 2024

6 5mg oxycodone
150 5mg valium
1 10mg ambien
2 0.5mg xanax
1-2 shots liquor

Hard to say. The liquor, xamax, and ambirn is pretty negligible and shouldn't affect anything too much.

That's a significant amount of valium and hydrocodone. I'm not sure. I'm not a docotr, but I would think you would have a decent chance of surviving that.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
i'm sorry for how i came off. i meant no one in my real life
No, you're good. I just wanted to, hopefully, in a friendly-type, matter-of-fact kind of way let you know that someone will, eventually, come along with input to your question. I know how it can seem like questions that don't get answered lickity-split are being passed over and forgotten about. That's kinda the nature of this forum when 99.9% of the membership is dealing with serious mental health challenges. I guess I didn't do too good a job at conveying what I was trying to say, as artfully as I should have, and I'm sorry about that. I'll try and do better in the future.

• Love
Reactions: figtree
restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024

6 5mg oxycodone
150 5mg valium
1 10mg ambien
2 0.5mg xanax
1-2 shots liquor

If it wasn't for your weight I'd say this is more likely to give you severe liver damage or something but personally I'd wait longer for clarity on this method. I think its fairly unlikely though

F

figtree

Feb 7, 2023
would it make any difference if I had ~250 of the valium as well as large amounts of baclofen?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Sorry, I don't have expert knowledge, however I'd guess you'd be likely to lose a lot of that mixture through projectile vomiting before it got absorbed and metabolised. Keeping that mixture in those quantities down could be problematic. And if your attempt is unsuccessful the likelihood of ongoing liver or kidney damage seems high to me.
The amount of members on here who have had unsuccessful attempts to ctb with both otc & prescription meds gives a good indication of how challenging this way is.

• Informative
Reactions: figtree
clitoralcancer

clitoralcancer

I apologize for the name
Aug 18, 2024
Sorry, I don't have expert knowledge, however I'd guess you'd be likely to lose a lot of that mixture through projectile vomiting before it got absorbed and metabolised. Keeping that mixture in those quantities down could be problematic. And if your attempt is unsuccessful the likelihood of ongoing liver or kidney damage seems high to me.
The amount of members on here who have had unsuccessful attempts to ctb with both otc & prescription meds gives a good indication of how challenging this way is.
I have no idea and I highly doubt if that would be a killer amount but before you attempt to OD you should always have a few crackers in your stomach to prevent vomiting, a nurse told me this, a suicidal nurse I should add

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Matthew Perry said he was taking as many as 55 Vicodin pills a day 25 years ago.

He died last year from a ketamine overdose and drowning in his hot tub.