• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neilperry

Feb 26, 2024
Please help me to ctb

I'm 26 years old

I can't ever buy a gun (not legal in my country)

I don't know how to cook (poison) and also can't cook anything as my mother would notice it

I don't have any access to chemical equipments

I'm under constant supervision by my mother and a psychiatric hospital caretaker who's homestaying with us (except when I'm in a restroom), so I can't try hanging, decapitation by car, etc.

I need to succeed at my first attempt or I would not be able to get another.

I don't have any drug or alcohol related problem. I don't even smoke. It's been years since I had any alcohol. All I want is to stay home and not go to work outdoors.
There are 4 things I like: Video Games, Movies, TV series and music. My parents won't let me just do these and they're ready to put me in a psychiatric hospital for life.

Currently I'm restricted from my hometown and living in another city which has the hospital that I was last admitted to and the hospital that they're threatening to put me in. All my gaming and home theatre equipment are restricted to me and is in my hometown.

I've been under depression medication for nearly 10 years now. It first started when I refused to go to school and started playing video games and they started giving psychiatric medicines to me. And, some time later it came to a stage where if I didn't take the meds, I can't sleep. Insomnia. It led me to do some really horrible things, as I would be irritated that everyone around me is sleeping (and snoring), but I'm not able to get any sleep.
I know very well (so do they) that if I didn't start taking those meds, I wouldn't have this problem.

I was being admitted to 2 mental hospitals till now. Right now, I'm being forced to go to work and to cut short doing the things I like.
I have enough money in my family to live my life as I want without having to go to work. I am a single child for my parents.

I have never done anything illegal in my life and I'm not planing to do so (I don't know if ctb is illegal here in my country or not). They're threatening if I don't do what they say, I will again be put into a hospital facility for life, where there's nobody like me as I don't have any psychiatric issues like the other people I would meet there. And, also it would be nasty and no privacy over there.

I'm in a constant fear 24x7 that I'll be taken away to a psychiatric facility if I didn't do what I'm told.

I can't bear this pain anymore. I don't think I deserve this. My mom says I do deserve this as I'm a bad person. What do you think, honestly?

I think falling in front of a large vehicle or train would be the only possible way for me, but also it is not 100% guaranteed and it's possible that I would become a disabled or vegetable person scarred for life.

Please help me ctb if you can. I beg you all.

Thank you.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you have to goo through this and you are treated so horribly since years. You don't deserve all this suffering but honestly, when you're watched 24/7/365 there's no way you can CTB without being interrupted / found too early. Even acquiring needed stuff seems impossible. Also jumping in front of a big vehicle most likely don't lead to success rather you may end up paralyzed or with other severe injuries that make your life even worse.

N

neilperry

Feb 26, 2024
Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you have to goo through this and you are treated so horribly since years. You don't deserve all this suffering but honestly, when you're watched 24/7/365 there's no way you can CTB without being interrupted / found too early. Even acquiring needed stuff seems impossible. Also jumping in front of a big vehicle most likely don't lead to success rather you may end up paralyzed or with other severe injuries that make your life even worse.
Ok. Thanks for your reply. Is there any way I can try within the washroom?
If not, well, I don't know what.. guess I'm just cursed or something..

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Ok. Thanks for your reply. Is there any way I can try within the washroom?
If not, well, I don't know what.. guess I'm just cursed or something..
When you have a few more posts you can use the search function. There's a method called SWB (Shallow Water Blackout) but it's not easy to become fully unconscious trying to hyperventilate. You'd still need some time alone in the restroom and I'm sure if someone outside suspects sth they would break through the door.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
is there any way you can get released? good behavior etc. they can't keep you there for no reason

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such a horrible situation, to me it's extreme cruelty how people cannot just choose to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way, I find it unacceptable how people are forced to suffer like that. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: FitsTime
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm really sorry you struggle this much.
But it's against rules to give/ ask advice.

In many countries this is seen as assisted suicide.

You can check here maybe

Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.