• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Today I went to the psychiatric hospital as usual. Unexpectedly in the afternoon the medical team and my colleagues celebrated my 24th birthday.
In the evening I celebrated with my family eating, laughing and telling stories.
That's the beautiful part of today but ....

I feel a little sad. I don't want to keep having birthdays. I never thought I would make it to my 24th birthday alive. Every time I think about it I say to myself "you failed many attempts at CTB - you have to become an adult - you are bound to live" among other negative things. I really don't want to make it to my 30's or maybe younger and I don't know what to do. I am in the process of recovery but this day was like a bucket of cold water.

Thank you for reading my vent.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I am just wanting to have you know that you are thought about and loved.

I am 68, way older than 24 and there have been great times and not so great, BUT having the opportunity to see a vibrant sunset while sitting on the beach is so wonderful and I hope and pray that you have and and/or will have the same.

I have been in the hospital before for psych aspects and I wrap my arms around you and give you a huge hug and the knowledge that you are a very kind and thoughtful person with so much to give yourself and the world.

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Walter

Reactions: theboy
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I am just wanting to have you know that you are thought about and loved.

I am 68, way older than 24 and there have been great times and not so great, BUT having the opportunity to see a vibrant sunset while sitting on the beach is so wonderful and I hope and pray that you have and and/or will have the same.

I have been in the hospital before for psych aspects and I wrap my arms around you and give you a huge hug and the knowledge that you are a very kind and thoughtful person with so much to give yourself and the world.

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Walter
Thank you very much Mr. Walter. Your words, even though I don't know you and we have not spoken, I appreciate your words. I hope you will continue to move forward. I don't know why you are here but I am open to pm if you want. I also send you many hugs and words of encouragement to face life.

• Love
Reactions: whywere