• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
I have one bottle of n and I know it's not enough so Can anyone advise me on what else I could use with that bottle to finally CTB please I need to go now

Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
If it were me I'd buy hemlock seeds, about 100 they cost about 1.69 and being careful not to touch the stuff with my bare hands I'd grind them up and capsulate them. I'd then take as many as possible before downing the whole bottle of N. It would be peaceful and cause death faster than two bottles of N. That's just me though.

Salvacion

Salvacion

Sep 25, 2018
If it were me I'd buy hemlock seeds, about 100 they cost about 1.69 and being careful not to touch the stuff with my bare hands I'd grind them up and capsulate them. I'd then take as many as possible before downing the whole bottle of N. It would be peaceful and cause death faster than two bottles of N. That's just me though.
Where can those be purchased ?

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
It might be enough depending on your weight and potentiated with alcohol/phenytoin, just slower, although I understand not wanting to risk it. That is your judgment.

Benzodiazepines, alcohol, opioids are also CNS depressants and are much more dangerous when mixed with other depressants like barbiturates.