• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Somebody approaches you with more than enough bottles of nembutal which you can use to ctb. However, they want something in return from you. They don't want money... rather they want to see you do an action which is really difficult for somebody like you to do. They want to see your limits

What exactly would you do to convince them to give you the nembutal? To what extent would you go to for the N?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I would most likely disagree

I don't necessarily want to be someone's toy.
I'd have to be desperate to do that, and currently I'm not.

I would like to have N, but I'm not going to get it at any cost.

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I would most likely disagree

I don't necessarily want to be someone's toy.
I'd have to be desperate to do that, and currently I'm not.

I would like to have N, but I'm not going to get it at any cost.
How interesting. You wouldn't even steal it from them whilst pretending to do something for them or knock them unconscious for a bit? I would do those things if it was necessary

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
How interesting. You wouldn't even steal it from them whilst pretending to do something for them or knock them unconscious for a bit? I would do those things if it was necessary
I don't know if I want to risk it.

This hypothetical scenario does not say who exactly these people are.
This is an unlikely situation with many unknowns.

Why would they give me an N even if I do what they say?
I have absolutely no reason to trust them.
Most likely they are sadists or something similar.
They can be dangerous and it's just not worth it to me. It's not worth taking the risk and cheating on them.
Unless I was desperate, as I wrote.

Of course, this scenario is just for fun, but I wrote what I would do if by some miracle something like this really happened.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I don't know if I want to risk it.

This hypothetical scenario does not say who exactly these people are.
This is an unlikely situation with many unknowns.

Why would they give me an N even if I do what they say?
I have absolutely no reason to trust them.
Most likely they are sadists or something similar.
They can be dangerous and it's just not worth it to me. It's not worth taking the risk and cheating on them.
Unless I was desperate, as I wrote.

Of course, this scenario is just for fun, but I wrote what I would do if by some miracle something like this really happened.
Fair enough. As they say, if something is too good to be true, it usually isn't true. That's why my situation is only a hypothetical instead of it being a reality sadly. If this situation applied to me in real life, I would do whatever it takes provided that none of my family know about it (hence they wouldn't be able to stop me)

Reactions: Agon321