• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
god damn it's finally time I'm nervous but also hyped, I have inward gonions and have been wanting outward gonions and beautiful cheekbones since I was 14. I have already lost a lot of weight and have already injected lemon bottle into my face (I don't want to inject lemon bottle after the surgery because I'm afraid of complications, maybe the implants will react incorrectly to the lemon bottle) and I'm starting 3 weeks before the surgery to take furosemide. I saved so much money for these surgeries. I've been working for this for so long. I'm so happy.
I have achieved almost everything I wanted to, I took human growth hormones to make me taller (I grew to over 6ft, but I also had good height genetics, no one in my family is short so growth hormones probably only had a small effect + I took it during puberty). I might do rhinoplasty in the future, but that's just a wish for now, I don't have that much money yet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rocinante