• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Those of you who has no one to talk to, how do you cope when things bottle up too much? I'm so bottled up rn that I could have a mental break down any time rn, but no one irl cares about me exept mom, but she doesn't take me seriously and isn't aivable rn anyways. I don't have the mental capacity to talk to anyone in here in dms either, so I'd prefer any advice that doesn't have to do with socializing. I would ctb, but we're having a barbeque this evening that I desperately don't want to miss so I'll have to find a way to manage until then at least. Please help! And thank you so much in advantage!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and arnxxx
arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
Things that sometimes work for me are writing stuff down, going for a walk or doing a guided meditation. There are lots of them on youtube. You could call one of those crisis hotlines if you want to talk to a real person. I never did that but it might work for you.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
For most of my life I've written things down. The benefit is being able to express feelings and perhaps work through issues. The downside is that we do not get any useful outside input.
I write too, butsometimes I don't have the mental capacity to do so. Rn I'm just trying to watch some funny yt videos since that sometimes help, but thanks though! Much appreciated! <3
Things that sometimes work for me are writing stuff down, going for a walk or doing a guided meditation. There are lots of them on youtube. You could call one of those crisis hotlines if you want to talk to a real person. I never did that but it might work for you.
You too, thank you! I might try fantazising if things gets too bad, that's basicly like meditation to me ^_^ Should probably do it more often tbh.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and Pluto
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I either self harm or listen to sad music when I have no one to talk to

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
I created another person inside my head who is a nicer person whose seen all of my flaws and mistakes and horrible things done, and they forgive me for it. Seeing me as someone who can improve from those things. She takes my hand in my imagination and we talk it through. Anytime I think something negative about myself she somehow gives me hope. It distracts me from the pain and gives me hope that I can be a better person than the person I was all those years ago. She helps me through the trauma too.

Writing nice things about yourself in a journal has been found to have better long-lasting impacts on your overall mental health than writing negative things about yourself btw
remember there is good in all of us even if we don't see it there at the time :heart: We must fight not to become a black hole when we can't express our pain to others externally.

either that or I go to sleep. Sleep resets me

• Love
Reactions: cet and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Do you mean using your voice or texting? Do you draw a distinction? I've always had a phone call to my mom as an outlet for whining.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Do you mean using your voice or texting? Do you draw a distinction? I've always had a phone call to my mom as an outlet for whining.
Honestly I'd rather talk to someone irl, but I can't coz no one listens. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: ConfusedClouds