• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kirby555

kirby555

S'all bad man
Feb 15, 2024
Hello, I am stationed in Lima trying to find N (brand name H), and found the store near the stadium listed in the ppeh. However, they seem to be low on stock and don't have enough for me to ctb. They repeatedly tell me to wait for a restock ("please come back next week"), and I've been visiting for a couple of weeks now. Is this normal? I honestly just want to grab enough bottles for my purposes and leave. Am I doing something incorrectly? I keep reading success stories about people going to Lima and immediately getting what they need from this store. The other stores I visit don't have H, and either turn me away or just stare blankly. If anything, I could just be unlucky and coming at a bad time where they're low on stock.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: DavidInternet
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Hello, I am stationed in Lima trying to find N (brand name H), and found the store near the stadium listed in the ppeh. However, they seem to be low on stock and don't have enough for me to ctb. They repeatedly tell me to wait for a restock ("please come back next week"), and I've been visiting for a couple of weeks now. Is this normal? I honestly just want to grab enough bottles for my purposes and leave. Am I doing something incorrectly? I keep reading success stories about people going to Lima and immediately getting what they need from this store. The other stores I visit don't have H, and either turn me away or just stare blankly. If anything, I could just be unlucky and coming at a bad time where they're low on stock.
Idk about Lima. It seems to be more strict there. I know in Cusco it's different

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
Did you succeed? I think it is also important how you carry yourself, go in like a cattle owner, with confidence, needing it for your business. If you go in there like a desperate lost foreigner, it can raise suspicion.