• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sadpinky

Stargazer
Jun 10, 2021
Wiki says it's possible to commit to CTB with SN NaN03.

"Also, if nitrite salts, such as sodium nitrite or potassium nitrite, become unavailable, you can use nitrate salts, such as sodium nitrate or potassium nitrate (referred to as saltpeter or saltpetre), because nitrate reduces to nitrite and nitric oxide in vivo."

Any thoughts?

Gabriel.88

Gabriel.88

Jun 6, 2021
Please dont use NaNO3, it has to be specificly NaNO2 I have seen a thread where someone who used, had headaches for a week, and nothing else.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
S

sadpinky

Stargazer
Jun 10, 2021
Please dont use NaNO3, it has to be specificly NaNO2 I have seen a thread where someone who used, had headaches for a week, and nothing else.
Would you happen to have a link?

Gabriel.88

Gabriel.88

Jun 6, 2021
I tried to find it , but I don't remember the thread name. I'm just trying to help you so you don't buy something useless, if you search about ( just bought sn, just got sn etc..) there's a few threads where people bought NaNO3 instead of NaNO2 and yall say it's not that sn, for what I have understand, many people misunderstand nitrite(NaNO2) with nitrate(NaNO3) and you gotta specificly buy Nitrite.

Peace,
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/wrong-type-of-sn.69055/post-1266694

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner