Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
The oxidation hasn't been happening with the current level of exposure to air. The relative humidity in the storage room is around 25%. I might test it again after a year, but at that rate nothing is going to change anytime soon.
All in all, as you told me, SN lasts a long while.

Reactions: Relic
K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
The oxidation hasn't been happening with the current level of exposure to air. The relative humidity in the storage room is around 25%. I might test it again after a year, but at that rate nothing is going to change anytime soon.
Ah, thank you! I hadn't even considered the possibility of negligible oxidation and changes, apart from the differences in initial concentration and lighting for the photo.

Reactions: Relic
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Ah, thank you! I hadn't even considered the possibility of negligible oxidation and changes, apart from the differences in initial concentration and lighting for the photo.
I'm lazy, so I weighed the milligrams directly, the first time it went a bit over five, alternating between five and six. I didn't feel like picking out the grains with tweezers, either. The second time I tried to do better, and ended up with four. So there is around two milligram difference between the tests. As the strips are not built for precision, and my SN is from a verified source, I was concentrating more on the nitrite/nitrate proportions.