• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

drained999

drained999

Sep 16, 2021
i have close family member that died this way but i'm wondering how long does it take before you pass out and how long does it take before you die?

i'm going to kill myself on friday. i know the pain is going to be extremely painful and my chest is going to hurt so bad. but unfortunately i don't have others options at this point. i'm losing my apartment because i'm to depressed to work and i rather end this misery to move back in with my abusive family.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i think there's a method somewhat similar to what you're speaking of, you can find it in the megathread maybe. also if you're willing to do that, you may as well explore other options like night night. they are comparatively less painful ( not at all painful if done right actually ).
btw your thoughts are understandable. considering the situation you're in. takes courage to make the decision to end it all too

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I've never looked into this but I imagine SI would be hard to overcome. It's wild to me that this actually works for people.

i think there's a method somewhat similar to what you're speaking of, you can find it in the megathread maybe.
Are you thinking of inert gas? Unfortunately that takes a while to source all the parts, although it is significantly less painful, so if you have the time and money to do it it might be worth it.

Suffocation is actually probably similar in timing to inert gas, it's just that the CO2 build up will make it harder and cause panic. I believe it's usually 1-2 minutes to pass out and 30-60 minutes to die.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Are you thinking of inert gas? Unfortunately that takes a while to source all the parts, although it is significantly less painful, so if you have the time and money to do it it might be worth it.

Suffocation is actually probably similar in timing to inert gas, it's just that the CO2 build up will make it harder and cause panic. I believe it's usually 1-2 minutes to pass out and 30-60 minutes to die.
yes, the exit bag adn inret gas one

it seems complicated and all but a peaceful exit might be worth of all the compications ig. don't about the method in detail tho.

and since the user's willing to put a bag over their head, i'd say they can try tourniquet or hanging too, 'cause these too are better than merely having a bag around your head. the Survival instinct INDEED would be awfully difficult to counter.

but tbf, if you really wanna do it, just do it. don't confuse yourself. there are people who died by doing what you say you wanna do. so don't second guess it, maybe prepare yourself more, take a few precautions but if this really is your go-to-with method, go for it. people have did it successfulyy

( just make sure you take a look at your other options too first )