• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I was thinking of basically staying up until i can barely keep myself awake putting a plastic bag over my head laying down passing out and letting nature take its course,sounds great on paper but I'm not sure the practicality and realism of this method I'm really considering anyway at this stage

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my opinion, it sounds like the survival instinct would kick in, I really hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, it's cruel to me how people cannot just easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
In my opinion, it sounds like the survival instinct would kick in, I really hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, it's cruel to me how people cannot just easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
Honestly i tried it probably years ago and that's exactly what happened to me i was 16 I believe i panicked and ripped the bag open when i felt i was starting to pass away. My plan was getting exhausted that i pass out with it on my head and let nature take its course but with the discomfort of wearing a bag its not easy to just sleep hence why i thought running my body into the ground to force it to sleep is an idea

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
It s better if you use helium if you want to ctb

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Yes, ballon helium

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yes, ballon helium
Helium,like helium balloons or what?
NO!
It contains 21% oxygen to prevent people from using it to CTB. This has been discussed in threads here.

It's better to get N2.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
ballon helium that is 99.9% pure. @Praestat_Mori

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
ballon helium that is 99.9% pure. @Praestat_Mori
That's in the case you can get hands on 99.9% pure helium. I still think N2 would be easier to be obtained and probably cheaper.