• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
Good evenimg everyone. I hope you are all are havinh a somewhat good day. As the title suggest, im posting this too say my goodbye. For im in a point in my life where im in a new phase where it requires lettimg go of certain azpects of the past. Including this site.

Trust me though. I love every single one of you. I do. When i first oficially became a member in 2021 ( after lurking around for a while in late 2020) i found a bunch of people who finally understood me , acknowledged me and validated my feelimg and self-worth. And Yes there was a couple of bitter moments between us as well( cause obviously we are all screwed up here in our own way. ).

This site has honestly taught me a lot about myself and the world and even though i only visit here sporadically for most of this year. I still think and pray for you guys a lot.

Unfortuantly though this site has its flaws( something i rather not get into ) plus i personally dont want to be tempted or to be dragged back into old patterns or even be tempted too ctb( although admittibly i still have occassional thoughts) im still So frankly me leaving this site is for the sake of my mental health and not wanting to exabbertates any ones that could cause me to mentally relapse.

From Group Therapy to Counseling to a great Christian Community plus working, helping with Climate Change activism( recently had a lobby meeting witg 4 other chapter members with) my film career, working, etc.

I hope none of this comes across as me thinking im better than you, trust me im not. I still struggle but i've learned to cope better with my mental health, stress, etc.

So i really gotta say my lovely goodbye to all of you. I wish you all the best and whatever happens just know that you are ALL valuable as a precious human being and to always renember your value. Especially as our great Lord created y'all

P.S: Sooner or later i might write stories and make films about you guys. For people underestimate the lives of stories like ours. I hope i dont spund condescendimg or anything.

So after 11 you shall see me no more. I love you all. Have a good life abd remember your value.

Last edited:
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Congratulations on your recovery. I hope things continue to get better for you now that you're no longer here, but if you decide to come back some day for any reason, you're more than welcome to be here.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you for posting this thread. I hope that life continues to go well for you. Farewell and I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer