• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chobonzi

chobonzi

heartbroken
Apr 13, 2024
May 21st is the day i picked. May 20th would've been the day mine and my exs (who im still madly in love with) baby would've been born (she had a miscarriage a week or so before we would'vefound out the gender). I wanted to do it on that day but she asked me not to so she didnt have to mourn 2 things that day. I plan on partial hanging and im practicing getting my sweet spot. If i have the funds i plan on getting ODing before hand to make it a double whammy to raise the likelyhood of success. I feel theres nothing ledt for me on this planet. I've been suffering since I've been a child with abuse and seeing abuse in my household. First attempt on my life was at 12 after my father ctb with many other unsuccessful attempts afterwards. Im hopeful this will be my last attempt and it be successful. I hope we all fond peace in whatever decision we make with either fighting and staying alive or taking the big nap. Much i still have a few weeks until this date, but i just wanted to say thank you to the people on this site. This is the first place ive actually felt like i wasnt alone and not being judged. Much lovešŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤

• Hugs
Reactions: halleyscomet
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered a lot, I hope that you find peace as well.