• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
Hello All! Long story short, I am 100 percent dedicated to leaving everyone behind tonight, I am planning to take my favorite drugs of choice that are easily available (Farmapram, Alcohol, and Dxm, as well as some benedryl) And jumping from a 5 story parking garage onto a rather secluded concrete sidewalk. It is saturday, but Im sure that in 4-5 hours from now the streets will be cleared enough for me to jump. Ive already sent a message to my therapist "which she'll get on monday, and already typed up a message for my mother as well as the rest of my family, Ill sit on a suicide prevention number for the last minutes just to be able to talk to a human before I do leave (there is quite literally nothing they can say that'd keep me from going all out. I was considering rail CTB but I feel like my SI would kick in much harder if a blairing ton of metal was slowly traveling toward me. Im currently eating my final meal while typing this out, I know I havent been here long, but mental health and other issues have tormented me for years, and I have the right to say 'Im done', some may call me weak for my decision, but eh, I dont really care much anymore. I am completely aware that a 5 story (55 ft EXACT) fall does not have the highest odds for survival, but at this point, Im taking my chances and hoping that I dont turn into a vegetable. Though I may not pass on impact, Im sure that the excrutiating injuries should take me out. From what I read, there has been multiple reports of people jumping from 3-6 story buildings, and passing from their injuries. Once again, Ive thought of this specific method for a little bit and am fully aware that I do not have a 100 percent chance of passing, this is based on hopes and dreams as I couldnt brainstorm any other way for the past 2-3 years of researching similar forums and sites to this. I am determined that Its kind of my only way as a broke college applicant living with many others. If anyone has any last second advice or words to increase chances of CTB'ing from this rather unpromising height, then PLEASE feel free to leave input, and pray that I dont become a vegetable. Thank you!

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't have any advice on your method but I wish you the best if you decide to go through with it.
May you find peace. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I hope it works out for you the way you want it to. I don't know any way to tell you how to increase the odds of success. I hope you find the peace you deserve. Good luck.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I wish you eternal comfort and peace with no more hurt nor suffering again whatever happens. I'm sorry I'm not able to offer more than that but know you'll be in my thoughts!๐Ÿงก

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am guessing and hopping you haven't went through this plan. The lethal hight is from atleast 150ft. That is atleast 10 to 15 floors. People may have died from 5 or 6 floors but people have also died from 1 or 2 floor hight. There are many rare accedental death cases but it doesn't mean it necessary works if you try and duplicate it. Yes jumping is not 100% guaranteed but don't take a chance with 55ft when the recommended hight is atleast 150ft. Jumping is really not something you wanna survive. Please take a minute to reconsider.