• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
A coworker that I had once, his grandfather CBT by taking a circular saw to his throat. I've always been impressed by that.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I think the method used in "Seven Pounds" movie was pretty original.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Means Diana?
1) In 1999, a French investigation found that Paul, who lost control of the vehicle at high speed while intoxicated by alcohol and under the effects of prescription drugs, was solely responsible for the crash.

2) if i remember right they responded with "give it time" which after thinking about it, yeah wouldnt surprised me if someone offed them, if i understand right royalty has some REALLY high standards that meghan and harry arent even close to following

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Blueman
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
1) In 1999, a French investigation found that Paul, who lost control of the vehicle at high speed while intoxicated by alcohol and under the effects of prescription drugs, was solely responsible for the crash.

2) if i remember right they responded with "give it time" which after thinking about it, yeah wouldnt surprised me if someone offed them, if i understand right royalty has some REALLY high standards that meghan and harry arent even close to following
Megxit was on the cards so she decided best to relocate :)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/death-by-cow.49083/

i thought this fit here if it isnt already :)

• Hugs
Reactions: StateOfMind and BipolarGuy
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Book flights that charter over war zones until air defense takes down your carrier.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
Climb up a glacier and bury yourself in snow so you become the next Ötzi

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020

H&M (or is that M&h) are not just pissing off the royal family, they're also interfering in US politics. That's twice as bad as Diana, so I'm sure something will happen at some point.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
what i didnt know this lol
I find it mind boggling that those 2 and other multimillionaire celebrities have the gall to lecture the world about the unfairness of life.

They are all utterly delusional.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Lmao I know they exist but I've never looked for them :')
Also hello fellow Swiss.
It's a shame, I've already looked for it but haven't found it ;-;

Swiss too ?

Reactions: Drowning fish
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
So you're a millennial.
You're 'hip', on trend, and you're an individual.

Here are several ways to bring things to a swift conclusion, allowing the world to appreciate your uniqueness as you do.

- Contact the Clinton family claiming to be an investigative journalist, and that you have 'dirt' on Bill or Hillary.

- Marry into the British royal family, but do things differently.

- Become the President of the USA and enact an executive order which will reduce power of the federal reserve.

- Fly on a Boeing 737-8 'Max'.

- Get pulled over by a police officer for a minor traffic violation and stand up for your rights
(especially effective if you're black).

Any other UNIQUE suggestions?
go to west baltimore with a black lives don't matter tshirt :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: na, in all seriousness, don't do cuz you might get hurt

Reactions: lostgirl777 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga