• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Don't really understand why this is in the Suicide forum. It's just a bit of joke and banter. Should just be in the chat place.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and lex
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
So you're a millennial.
You're 'hip', on trend, and you're an individual.

Here are several ways to bring things to a swift conclusion, allowing the world to appreciate your uniqueness as you do.

- Contact the Clinton family claiming to be an investigative journalist, and that you have 'dirt' on Bill or Hillary.

- Marry into the British royal family, but do things differently.

- Become the President of the USA and enact an executive order which will reduce power of the federal reserve.

- Fly on a Boeing 737-8 'Max'.

- Get pulled over by a police officer for a minor traffic violation and stand up for your rights
(especially effective if you're black).

Any other UNIQUE suggestions?
I know this is joking banter but suicide by cop is ridiculously easy here it's just usually protracted and super painful if you get choked out or tazed and shit, and I am not endorsing it either way, but it is very much a somewhat mainstream method that people here use

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
it's just usually protracted and super painful if you get choked out or tazed and shit
It was 8 minutes for George Floyd. I would prefer that to SN frankly.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and Emily_Numb
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
It was 8 minutes for George Floyd. I would prefer that to SN frankly.
I guess it would be a matter of finding a cop with like...good aim and who is too lazy for a chokehold, in which case I would imagine it's fairly quick

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I went to school with a guy who tied a rope around his penis and jumped
What a great story! I hope the rope held to his member.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
As someone who is considering buying SN tomorrow, what are your concerns about SN?
I've read in a couple of places including here an honest account of someone waking up after two hours with intense stomach pain and calling the ambulance to go to the hospital.

PPH used to have instructions in an early version about SN to make yourself vomit again if you vomit after drinking it and calling an ambulance to go to the hospital but they no longer say that.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
Finding the SN isn't hard here, it's finding the multiple other meds that are needed for the protocol apparently

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I've though of something else:

Drink lots of Coca-Cola, then really quickly eat lots of mentos....you might go out with a bang!

Reactions: Life_and_Death
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I've read in a couple of places including here an honest account of someone waking up after two hours with intense stomach pain and calling the ambulance to go to the hospital.

Do you have more info on this?

@GoodPersonEffed do you recall this one?

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I've though of something else:

Drink lots of Coca-Cola, then really quickly eat lots of mentos....you might go out with a bang!
Just drink lots of coca cola. That should do it.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
In the search box put in SN survived. You can find stories of how people survived it, most went to the hospital.

I'm aware of pretty much every posted attempt here recently and don't recall the one you're describing which is why I asked. Ill keep digging for it.

M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
I went to school with a guy who tied a rope around his penis and jumped from the branch of a tall tree with the other side of the rope connected to the branch.

Yeah I hope so, I can't see the point of tying a rope around your penis and jump if the other side of the rope isn't attached to something :))

So what happened ? He lost the tip of his dick ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I'm aware of pretty much every posted attempt here recently and don't recall the one you're describing which is why I asked. Ill keep digging for it.
Hmm, this exchange isn't filling me with confidence about SN.
Is SN a reliable method?

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Yeah I hope so, I can't see the point of tying a rope around your penis and jump if the other side of the rope isn't attached to something :))

So what happened ? He lost the tip of his dick ?
I know i thought i was over explaining it lol.
He cheated on his gf and in a haze of desparation to prove he wouldnt do it again, he used the tree in her back garden to do it.
The knot around his member wasnt tight enough so it took the outer skin off his penis and he needed a skin graft. P.us he broke both legs.
Think they are married with kids now so maybe he wasnt that stupid.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Matthias_k
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Was it @Anxietykillsme that you're thinking of?
Maybe, sorry my memory isn't too good. That does ring a bell. I think he said at the end he wasn't going to try to ctb again or something like that.

Last edited:
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
In one of my more... less clear moments I thought about trying to cut myself, let it get infected in the hopes of dying of sepsis shock. I live alone so I could do it. Suffice to say I reconsidered...

• Hugs
Reactions: grungeCat and Meditation guide
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
A couple more:

- Try to compress something so much that it turns into a black hole.
Try with a pillow when you first wake up so you have all your strength and energy...

- Become an open critic of the European Union and campaign for its break up......

- Become an investigative journalist and launch a rigorous investigation into so called 'high level' paedophile activity....
You might just never be seen again. I wonder why?

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and OnlyTheWind
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
How you getting on BPG?
Ahh still waiting for my delivery.
Someone said to me in pm not to worry though. Ordered last week.

I'm going to start getting my but in gear and making arrangements and sorting stuff out.

You ok?

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Yeah not bad thanks, well you know. As not bad as you can be when you spend all day on a suicide forum.

I think SN can take a couple weeks by the sound of it, been pondering if I should just go down that route myself.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Yeah not bad thanks, well you know. As not bad as you can be when you spend all day on a suicide forum.

I think SN can take a couple weeks by the sound of it, been pondering if I should just go down that route myself.
Btw I've realised I've joined you at Hogwarts.

Anyway, what are/were you planning other than SN? Apologies if you've already told me.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Btw I've realised I've joined you at Hogwarts.

Anyway, what are/were you planning other than SN? Apologies if you've already told me.
I was planning CO and hypothermia as a combo deal. But I guess neither of those are 100%, whereas SN is. I need to make up my mind.

I still think the ultimate is inert gas.

PS welcome fellow wizard

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Eat 3 cans of baked beans and glue your anus.

• Wow
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, puppy9 and Blueman
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
So you're a millennial.
You're 'hip', on trend, and you're an individual.

Here are several ways to bring things to a swift conclusion, allowing the world to appreciate your uniqueness as you do.

- Contact the Clinton family claiming to be an investigative journalist, and that you have 'dirt' on Bill or Hillary.

- Marry into the British royal family, but do things differently.

- Become the President of the USA and enact an executive order which will reduce power of the federal reserve.

- Fly on a Boeing 737-8 'Max'.

- Get pulled over by a police officer for a minor traffic violation and stand up for your rights
(especially effective if you're black).

Any other UNIQUE suggestions?
Turns out I actually like your post because it's self aware