D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
Yeah, I was also born into a religious family. But once you actually have the balls to question things and you find out the truth, life seems to become meaningless. There's no structure or religious values to guide you in life. So for a long time I've been nihilistic. But I've began to read 12 Rules For Life by Jordan Peterson and it's seeming to help bring back structure into my life.
I am control freak, I don't need any personnal dev book to make me think live is better for me... sorry it s a bit root, but I hate this type of books of injonction. Some philosphs, why not, but not that.

theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
I am control freak, I don't need any personnal dev book to make me think live is better for me... sorry it s a bit root, but I hate this type of books of injonction. Some philosphs, why not, but not that.
Well to each their own. But yes philosophy is great as well.

Reactions: deomlez
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
10 - religion is completely made up by people who want power/money/etc. There's more evidence to believe in a santa claus (physical presents showing up, cookies/milk/carrots go missing) than any god.

• Yay!
Reactions: theslasher
delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
This is a hard question to answer. I do believe there is a higher power out there. I don't begrudge people that believe because sometimes we need to. Personally I was in a cult so I don't believe necessarily in God, but there is a higher power.

Reactions: Lost Magic
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
5. Philosophical discourse opens the posibility of some kind of intelligence behind everything.

I'm at 10 respect the abrahamic god, though. He could exist but only if you drop one of his attributes. I don't think he's all loving to be honest.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I am a catholic. God was heavily ingrained in me since I was a kid. I am not sure if I believe in the God of the scriptures, but I do believe that there is a grand designer who gave us all free will. Yes, I do. I have also watched countless near-death experiences and DMT videos. So, while I am not certain that there is an accurate 'God of certain scriptures', I do believe that there is a great powerful force out there.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
How can you be 100% sure of anything that is beyond this physical world though? This is all we know. We can't know what we don't know. We can only think we know.
After reading the "Word of God" numerous times, living the life I've lived and seeing the suffering of good people I do not believe in god. I don't pass judgment on people who do believe, that is their right to believe whatever they want, but I don't believe and no one will ever give me enough "evidence" to the contrary.

Reactions: Lost Magic